MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Okay game feedback

So after downloading this game it will take me two hours to complete I say two hours to complete because I took Olivia route. I took the dark route. So much effort put into the points system but where is the dark root actually going? Bdsm?

The game ended abruptly... was that game over for good? I think this was the wrong road? If the tb patch has been inserted ...There should should be positive Gameplay for the patch not just a dead end. if it is agame over then it should clearly state “you’ve f***ed up! Hahaha! Game Over!”

The 3 x 18-year-old daughters tits are way too big! Like out of proportion! is it possible for the user to adjust the breast size as they can select the age of the daughters?

There should be more background and more backdoor roots with the waitress at the restaurant. What’s the history? And can you go any time to the restaurant to see her again for a quickie? During the quicky there should be more perverted options “cum on her face”, “Cum on her tits” “ cum in her mouth” etc then when she return to the table the cum should still be visible on her clothes.

What discipline is the misbehaving daughter to have? I honestly thought that would be leading to some spanking action?

When the MC goes for a coffee with the crazy Russian lady you get to see a peek up the waitresses skirt? Is it’s leadingsomewhere ?

During the game I came across a few options that weren’t really Options like for example “knock the door” there wasn’t any other option.... how about “don’t knock” or “don’t enter” or “come back later”. Too many 1 options like “continue”, what else can I do ? And not enough player options like for example... there should be more interaction when shopping for the daughter. MC should be able to choose one of three outfits. Each outfit more slutty than the last... giving dark points, pure points and lust points. That should be more interaction during the photo shoot. Opting for more slutty poses or more innocent poses. There should definitely be more panty flashes from the daughters if playing the patch.

There are so many opportunities to add in options that will just continue the gameplay as it is.

I understand it’s a novel but the storyline is way too long, it should be a brief story leading to an option ....where does the MC want to go now. “Move on “, “learn more about graces death“

Or “console a character”

The graphics are amazing but there’s not enough sex and not enough perving, (there should definitely be an option to steal the daughters underwear or masturbate at some point) and not enough devious planning. Way too much boring driving and story reading.

That’s all my feedback for now but I can give detailed feedback on every single stage depending on where the creator wants to go with this. I can even write plots and storylines and select loop back options depending on where the creator wants to go.]
You seem to be new to these sorts of games. Let me try and address some of those questions:

1) This is a visual novel, not a sandbox. And as such, the story plays out in a mostly linear fashion and you don't choose where you go at any given time. If you prefer sandbox, look for the sandbox tag on the game

2) The game ends abruptly because you have reached the end of this version. Most of the games on this site are in active development. If you prefer finished games, look for the "Completed" tag

3) Looking up the waitress skirt was just an easter egg, as there is a popular emoji printed on it.

4) These games are mostly prerendered, as such visual customizations are impractical as every scene would need to be rendered with every possible configuration. Each of these images can take many minutes to render. A several second animation can take many days to render out completely.

5) As for the perving options, this is not that sort of game. They exist all over the site, though there's no good tag to filter by. Usually those games have a teenager as the main character, not a grown man.

Jun 29, 2020
Okay game feedback

So after downloading this game it will take me two hours to complete I say two hours to complete because I took Olivia route. I took the dark route. So much effort put into the points system but where is the dark root actually going? Bdsm?

The game ended abruptly... was that game over for good? I think this was the wrong road? If the tb patch has been inserted ...There should should be positive Gameplay for the patch not just a dead end. if it is agame over then it should clearly state “you’ve f***ed up! Hahaha! Game Over!”

The 3 x 18-year-old daughters tits are way too big! Like out of proportion! is it possible for the user to adjust the breast size as they can select the age of the daughters?

There should be more background and more backdoor roots with the waitress at the restaurant. What’s the history? And can you go any time to the restaurant to see her again for a quickie? During the quicky there should be more perverted options “cum on her face”, “Cum on her tits” “ cum in her mouth” etc then when she return to the table the cum should still be visible on her clothes.

What discipline is the misbehaving daughter to have? I honestly thought that would be leading to some spanking action?

When the MC goes for a coffee with the crazy Russian lady you get to see a peek up the waitresses skirt? Is it’s leadingsomewhere ?

During the game I came across a few options that weren’t really Options like for example “knock the door” there wasn’t any other option.... how about “don’t knock” or “don’t enter” or “come back later”. Too many 1 options like “continue”, what else can I do ? And not enough player options like for example... there should be more interaction when shopping for the daughter. MC should be able to choose one of three outfits. Each outfit more slutty than the last... giving dark points, pure points and lust points. That should be more interaction during the photo shoot. Opting for more slutty poses or more innocent poses. There should definitely be more panty flashes from the daughters if playing the patch.

There are so many opportunities to add in options that will just continue the gameplay as it is.

I understand it’s a novel but the storyline is way too long, it should be a brief story leading to an option ....where does the MC want to go now. “Move on “, “learn more about graces death“

Or “console a character”

The graphics are amazing but there’s not enough sex and not enough perving, (there should definitely be an option to steal the daughters underwear or masturbate at some point) and not enough devious planning. Way too much boring driving and story reading.

That’s all my feedback for now but I can give detailed feedback on every single stage depending on where the creator wants to go with this. I can even write plots and storylines and select loop back options depending on where the creator wants to go.]
-Ah yes, apparently games don't need to have an end of version
-Ah yes, a dev can totally make 1000s of extra renders b/c you think "tits are out of proportion".
-Ah yes, start stealing panties from the daughters that just moved in with you.
-Ah yes, putting in additional renders and scenes with a TB patch.
-Ah yes, this novel is apparently a sandbox game where you can visit the restraunt.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Darkness path will include some dark fetishes, so BDSM is always a possibility, and it will be something of an alternative story direction because it's a very different path to the others.

It's called a clifhanger ending and it happens no matter what you choose with Olivia, but it is by no means a "game over" moment.

18 year olds, just like women of any age, can have tits of all shapes and sizes, so I don't see how this is a problem. :WaitWhat:

This was an intro to Vanessa's character and I'm sure we'll find out more about her as the story progresse. But this is not a free-roam game where we can just go to the restaurant whenever we want, so when we do see her again, it'll either be because it happens naturally within the story or we're given a choice.

It will in the upcoming Week 1 patch. ;)

Maybe. We'll have to wait and see.

These are what's called "single choice" choices and they're there to create small pauses within all the lines of dialogue and to make the player feel they're more in control of the MC.

Or “console a character”
The storyline is "long" because it has to be. This isn't a quick fap game where the MC and surrounding characters are one-dimensional fuck machines just moving from one conquest to the next. You're meant to care about them and the story which is why there's a lot of character and relationship building to give everything more meaning and that's a big part of its strength as both a story and a game.

Perhaps there will be some of that on that on the darkness path, but there's honestly too much of that in other games and this one is at least trying to do something different.

That’s all my feedback for now but I can give detailed feedback on every single stage depending on where the creator wants to go with this. I can even write plots and storylines and select loop back options depending on where the creator wants to go.
Well, I'm sure they'll be very appreciative of this "feedback". :KEK:

May 27, 2020
No developer is going to want to read your plot points and storylines that you make for their game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Cole's kinda breaking the law.
Police harassment, that's what it is - no matter the purpose, it doesn't change the method.
I'm also sure the police aren't allowed to chase personal vendettas without first presenting some evidence. And creeper photos aren't deemed admissible due to being acquired illegally. At least I think I'm right.
Dangerous driving, nearly causing an accident... His offences go on and on.

I don't think I've ever encountered a douchier douche.
I get that we're not supposed to like him, but you guys made it a little heavy-handed.
Come on though "That was my grandfather's house and you have a better car than me so now I must ruin your life."
This character feels like he was made on request.

But that subtext with Tiffany was interesting.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Right..because our MC speaks fluent Russian doesn't he. It's supposed to be confusing for him....we're supposed to be lost....
The setting is supposed to be the US on the Pacific Coast. Why would he know Russian? As the reader I think it would have more impact to know what she said to him. Just my opinion.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
*cough* Angry Russian mom... just sayin'.
I thought about that, but I think that would be a bad idea for a 'normal pure' route. I couldn't help but think her husband was named Boris and they know a particular moose and squirrel...

UScotsman

Nov 8, 2019
:unsure:

Umm so we killed the kid driving drunk 18 years ago (default settings time frame)
Kid was 16 ish by text clues
Let's say mom was 16 years young when she had him (Ukrainian from that time frame 16 was common for first child)
18+16+16= 50
So what is your question? About my minimum guess....

If she was 21 to 33 she would only be older than 50 so........

Do you know what minimum means?
The math didn't add up for me either, I think we are dealing with someone other than the mother. Like maybe the sister of the mother or the kids older sister or something like that who is playing games with the MC. At least I would hope so otherwise it is a complete disconnect of reality, fountain of youth not withstanding.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The math didn't add up for me either, I think we are dealing with someone other than the mother. Like maybe the sister of the mother or the kids older sister or something like that who is playing games with the MC. At least I would hope so otherwise it is a complete disconnect of reality, fountain of youth not withstanding.
Any normal sane person (which due to incompetant writing we know our MC isn't) would also ask for proof from said random person claiming to be who she is all these years later.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

fromcsabi

Dec 1, 2017
"Cole's kinda breaking the law."

Not just kinda. Without showing a badge and not wearing a uniform he is just a civil. Also stepping inside someones residence he is in big trouble if MC can prove it that happened... but than again who said they live in the USA or the EU. Maybe he even has the right to shot anyone on the street.
The Dev wanted us to hate that guy... and he hit the spot so well.

Great job btw, I love girls and the story. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
"Cole's kinda breaking the law."

Not just kinda. Without showing a badge and not wearing a uniform he is just a civil. Also stepping inside someones residence he is in big trouble if MC can prove it that happened... but than again who said they live in the USA or the EU. Maybe he even has the right to shot anyone on the street.
The Dev wanted us to hate that guy... and he hit the spot so well.

Great job btw, I love girls and the story. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
I deliberately used the word "kinda" - just for the sake of conversation :)

Jams7900

Jan 10, 2020
Cops in most countries can legally do the same things in or out of uniform, however harassment is not acceptable regardless. If the mc had started recording with his phone Cole would be at best suspended, possibly even terminated

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Whether he is breaking the law or not is moot. A) You need to prove it which in this situation will be difficult. And B) Glenn is not likely looking to use legal troubles to go after MC. That picture is damaging in other ways.

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

UScotsman

Nov 8, 2019
Any normal sane person (which due to incompetant writing we know our MC isn't) would also ask for proof from said random person claiming to be who she is all these years later.
Yeah, they could turn it around pretty easily and even make it worse on the MC guilt trip, like the real mom committed suicide and this is someone close to her who planned to kill the MC in the name of the mom but got cold feet. I mean the MC even comments she looks way to good for her age. I guess we will see if it is a good story arch in hiding or just bad.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes