theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Are you using some kind of cheat mod or did you attempt to glitch the number in v0.1? If so this is the most likely cause.
Hi Dammed, I'm can produce the same error, too! But only if I load a save game from version 0.1 which has been saved at the very end and then scroll back to the dialogue "A-And... about [age] years ago...".

If I start a new game with v0.1.1 everything works as expected.

Reactions: gorgone

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
I'm liking the premise and set up. I'm looking forward to see what's next. Models are well done, and the story is pretty well written.

Reactions: SrRK

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
The blonde daughter already kissed my main character. :p
Speaking of that, the dev will likely have to explain that two of the daughters have dyed their hair, because the odds of having triplets, one with red, one brunette, and one blond are astronomical.

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
There's only a few game's or VN on this site that i follow and this one has just been added to the list .
And hopefully when things get back to normal and i get back to work i would like to think i may be able to make a monthly contribution. Keep up the good work DEV
Modles 5/5
story 5/5
so as of now 5 stars from me

• Love

purseless

Feb 13, 2020
Dammed this is without a doubt the best game I've seen on here. The art style/animations are amazing, the writing is great if not amazing and the story line is pretty out there but it's packaged in a way that works and adds enough depth to have my attention. I'm very keen to see what's to come. After this Heineken has settled down hopefully I can give you a bit of support through Patreon. 10/10

• Love

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Speaking of that, the dev will likely have to explain that two of the daughters have dyed their hair, because the odds of having triplets, one with red, one brunette, and one blond are astronomical.
Haven't been reading the entire thread huh? Already was explained several pages ago.

Reactions: Walt Dee

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
actually , the odds are there for different colored hair ... depends on DNA .. and truth be told i have light brown hair and ex had dark brown hair ,, we had 2 blondes , 2 brunettes and 1 red haired kids .. i thought the ex had cheated on me and found out my great uncle had red hair and thats where it came from ... DNA .. so it is possible

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
actually , the odds are there for different colored hair ... depends on DNA .. and truth be told i have light brown hair and ex had dark brown hair ,, we had 2 blondes , 2 brunettes and 1 red haired kids .. i thought the ex had cheated on me and found out my great uncle had red hair and thats where it came from ... DNA .. so it is possible

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD and SrRK
4.30 star(s) 272 Votes