Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2-IncestPatch APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So I was watching the TV show Bates Motel and in the first episode there is an ass of a man who get in the face of the new owners of the property and tells them how this house belonged to HIS family and will always belong to him.

Reminded me a decent amount of the cop (ass of a man) mad about his "family" house owned by other people.

So the plot device here can't be all that bad if it is used in regular shows. My opinion, of course. I agree that we do not want an all consuming adversary and I dislike the character a LOT, but that is the point of asshole characters.

Just my random thoughts after seeing this TV show.

I look forward to the opportunity to see how it is all handled.

Also Olivia is BEST girl

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
So I was watching the TV show Bates Motel and in the first episode there is an ass of a man who get in the face of the new owners of the property and tells them how this house belonged to HIS family and will always belong to him.

Reminded me a decent amount of the cop (ass of a man) mad about his "family" house owned by other people.

So the plot device here can't be all that bad if it is used in regular shows. My opinion, of course. I agree that we do not want an all consuming adversary and I dislike the character a LOT, but that is the point of asshole characters.

Also Olivia is BEST girl
I'm with you there. As much as everyone hates that cop, that's definitely his entire purpose and he'll probably prove to be a very vital plot point that can absolutely make this game if executed right.

(Absolutely LOVE Olivia, too, though I do love all of the three.)

Reactions: jaw1986baby

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I'm just curious, have the Dev's commented anything about the officer? He seems to be, currently, the most hated character in this game. I think the game came out when we were at page 175, 100 pages later people are STILL on this guy.

Personally I'd like for him to have his own arc, but he shouldn't be the main villain of this game. And we should get to fuck his coworker, daughter, and wife for good measure to further ruin his crumbling life.

That being said though there's a lot I don't like about the cop from a story perspective: Seems like the MC lives in a wealthy neighborhood with an exceptionally wealthy home. It doesn't make much sense to me how the officer lives next door on that salary. To top it off, if the department acts as a one dimensional unit of submission to that officer's petty antics, I'll be sorely disappointed.

There'd have to be a sane cop in the department that says, "You illegally videotaped a man over his property... and you want us to arrest him for kissing his daughter?" I don't get it. What's this guy's plan?

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
"TV shows did it too, so it can't be bad!"

Come on now. Don't make that argument, it sucks. I hope I don't have to explain why.

I agree that asshole characters have a place. I agree that this asshole character behaves like an asshole, just as he is supposed to. What I do not agree with is that this was the best way to introduce this asshole character. What this guy does is frankly aberrant behavior for anyone. It is downright weird for somebody to screech in front of a neighbor's car backing out of their own driveway just to berate said neighbor about their house guests, especially if those house guests have not caused any kind of neighborhood problem. This is the sort of thing homeless people do to try to pressure people for money (just not with a car). And all that's not even mentioning his extraordinary abuse of power which could easily get him reported for harassment. The whole ordeal is strange, and moreover this is the first time we ever even heard of this guy. It is not a good character introduction, even for an asshole.

Basically, assholes have a logic to them just like anyone else, even if the logic is "fuck people, they all suck". This person behaves illogically. Without having prior knowledge of this man's vendetta against us - which should have been his introduction - he is dumped in our lap like a steaming turd. Yeah, we hate him like we're supposed to, but the takeaway from that encounter is "Dafuq? Why did that happen?" not "Dafuq! I can't wait for that asshole to get what's coming to him!" And sure, hating people who have money when you don't comes easy, but a) they live in the same neighborhood, so the cop can't be that poorly off, and b) no rational human being pulls shit like this unprovoked. What provoked this? The guy he hates got house guests? ...SO? If one of the girls did something that messed with his lawn, or stayed up late being too loud, and this guy pulled a stunt like this, okay. He's still an asshole, the MC still doesn't know why, everything plays out almost the same, BUT there's a clear cause-and-effect rather than the author hitting us with an astonishingly odd scene that blows suspension of disbelief.

tl;dr: This is a bad character introduction, even if we are supposed to hate this guy. It's a "slap in the face" character that comes out of nowhere, which does make the player hate him but doesn't give the character any depth. "I hate rich people" is not enough of a motivation to perform such outlandish behavior, especially for the first time (since we know the MC is as confused about what is happening as we are). It's not that there can't be an asshole neighbor, it's that this scene is jarring and weird as it is presently written.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020

Also Olivia is BEST girl
There was a recent movie with a plot centered around that. Guy has to sell a house his father built. Then stalks the couple who buy it.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I just played the game for the first time, decided to weigh in with my opinion on the cop issue.

I don't find the idea to be bad, although I admit I wished it didn't exist at all. The true issue IMO is how out of left field it was. So far everything has been about the accident and the daughters, yet all of a sudden the house the MC has lived in for x amount of years is suddenly a big fucking deal?

It feels like dev just through some drama in because it worked so well with Polarity. Yet, while it was "seemingly" random in Polarity, it had some major character development consequences. It's leading up to a massive payoff because the guy was connected to the girls.

Yet, here the guy just seems completely random. Who gives a shit about the house? The cop doesn't seem to be connected to any of the girls we care about. I'm sure he's going to force his way into their lives, but once again "force". Not some deep tragic backstory, it's about a fucking house. Who cares? I don't give a damn about the house.

This makes the guy an annoyance, not a threat that needs to be solved. He's nothing but a distraction.

Reactions: Nulldev

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I never thought i would miss the updates regularity whining, the cop discussion is closing in. A lot of assumptions flying.

Seems like there is a lot of wasted talent, I mean so many people just know how they should be made, who should be in and how long it should take. With that many experts amazing there ain't more new devs and vns

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I never thought i would miss the updates regularity whining, the cop discussion is closing in. A lot of assumptions flying.

Seems like there is a lot of wasted talent, I mean so many people just know how they should be made, who should be in and how long it should take. With that many experts amazing there ain't more new devs and vns
I can't make up my mind if that was sarcastically serious, or seriously sarcastic, but here's a second like (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020

And whinging about people's constructive criticism is... constructive? :p

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
JollyGeorgieM Read the line "My opinion"

I am not trying to change your mind

I am entitled to my opinion and your 15 paragraphs are irrelevant to my opinion

I also feel I'm going to wait and see how it goes. The rapid intro of the char may have been to get it out of the way for a while, set things up and not have to do it later when he comes at us again. I don't know so I will wait. Heavy bonding time with triplets should be coming soon.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
This just never ends, does it? :D I guess we kinda established now that most people think the updates take too damn long, we got some really weird feeling villian, the game about Triplets bonding is doing it's damn hardest to not do any real bonding at all and we keep getting thrown potential LI's at us like there's no tomorrow.

All we can do at this point is simply wait and see how they want it to turn out, no matter how opposed you/me/everybody else seems to be about certain ideas of them. Just be patient guys and enjoy this....Quite slow burn at this point =P

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
I would like to play this game without incest, but what could it be [mc]? Caretaker sounds like a warehouse caretaker, not a three-girl caretaker... The godfather, the protector, the guardian, the mentor, the tutor... I don't know, any idea about that?
As I am Spanish, I don't know which word could be better applied to it... If the best one is "caretaker", then forgive the question.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
Godfather wouldn't be a good choice since that usually indicates some sort of family relations :p So if you want it incest free I'd rule that one out. And before someone jumps with pitchforks and torches at me...
Yes, I doknow a godfather doesn't have to be from the actual family, still it is some sort of family bonding.

For you the classic probably works best, Landlord :D

• Haha
Reactions: iOtero
4.30 star(s) 270 Votes