TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I have downloaded 0.2.1 and it it ends at the same place as 0.2.0 .
The scene where MC photgraphs the couple.
Reading other posts there is obviously some new content , how come I have missed it?
I have the same problem! What am I doing wrong? Downloaded and extracted as usual.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
I agree with you. But let me ask you, was that scene essential to the game? I don't think so.
that scene where she sits on your back preventing you from breathing was also not essential to the game,non consensual and it is unavoidable. If anything it works against the narrative if you go on the dark path, that type of character would never have accepted something like that. needless to say that i felt justified in a bit of payback.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I have the same problem! What am I doing wrong? Downloaded and extracted as usual.
There is only one additional scene added to the taboo version on the dark path. No need to stress over it - it is a short scene, and it is dimly lit, so "dark" - literally, as well as figuratively. If you've already played 2.0, you might want to wait for the next update.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
There is only one additional scene added to the taboo version on the dark path. No need to stress over it - it is a short scene, and it is dimly lit, so "dark" - literally, as well as figuratively. If you've already played 2.0, you might want to wait for the next update.
But the changelog also says: "'Includes 25 new renders + 1 new animation". The 2.1 version I downloaded from the op page is exactly the same as the previous version.

D

Deleted member 3064476

Holy shit, it's been so long since the last update, I actually forgot this game existed.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
Besides the scene of Maddie's punishment, there is some minor correction of some mistake in the names (I know it because I detected it while translating and I didn't say anything because it seems that this kind of news is not very well accepted around here, I won't do it anymore...), a little modification of the conversation with Natalie, a little reflection of Liv when she talks to Ali in bed and an option to use dirty or romantic language with the waitress when she is fucked by the MC. And...

ThatsALLjpg.jpg

Reactions: darlic

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Before someone tells me that I don't have to see the dark scenes if I don't want to, I would like to say that if I see ALL the paths and ALL the ways of the game it is only because i am translating it into Spanish, not for personal taste.

I would never play the dark path, I find the LUST or PURITY paths much more fun... ;)
His patrons asked for that scene. Its absolutely optional, and I like it. You need a patch to see it. I like the dominance aspect of the dark path.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I agree with you. But let me ask you, was that scene essential to the game? I don't think so.

But well, maybe I'm exaggerating because neither was the envious policeman nor the violent, suffering Russian woman indispensable.

I like the game, but I think that with so many unnecessary deviations from the main thread there is a danger that it will become a Soap Opera.

It is my opinion and no one has to think the way I do.
Radiant will become gloomy if Patreon keep demanding scenes like these

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I just played through the dark path again to get the extra scene added in the newest update. Not sure what people are complaining about. If you don't want to see it, stay off the dark path. If you want the dark path and don't want to see it, the devs STILL give you the option not to punish her. Seems a lot of fuss over nothing. A completely optional scene and one that makes sense if you follow the story on the dark path.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes