Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
After being able to spank Maddie's juicy bootylicious bottomous AMAZING ass, I don't care anymore about the next updates.
I'm an happy man now

Reactions: yudas51

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Opened up the new update and the patch, everything seems okay so far, except the redhead and the blonde don't have default names applied. Tell me their names and I'll input them, but it is a small bug, I think.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Opened up the new update and the patch, everything seems okay so far, except the redhead and the blonde don't have default names applied. Tell me their names and I'll input them, but it is a small bug, I think.
The redhead is named Olivia; nickname is Liv.
The blonde is Allison; Allie for short.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The game was released in April of THIS YEAR, it is now December. That's eight months. There have been two content updates and three minor tweak/bugfix/hotfix updates. Why do asshats continue to shit on this game? It's freaking fantastic and moving along just fine.
It's fair to suppose this game's development has begun sometime in 2019 (I'd say around September-October). The actual release date is meaningless in this case.
If we consider that the second update came out last month, it's reasonable to talk about yearly releases. Minor updates are what they are, that is minor adjustments/addition, and can't be counted into the active development cycle.
With that being said, the first releases are always the ones that take longer because you have to create all the necessary code to run the game (menus, scripts, variables, etc...) so I hope things will get faster with time.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thinking you went really overboard with the cop. Not sure you could have made him more of a villain than if he's shot a box of kittens. Real life, the MC report would've either gotten him suspended, or least a report of harassment on file.
ya ....that's a no...
RL would have taken a lot of time for that to happen..plus you would have to provide witnesses ...a tape with the incident...etc...RL all you would have done is provoke the cop more and have his retarded buddies harrass you also...

Reactions: dingdong84 and _13_

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
that cop was an asshole and a perv. What is his deal with snooping on the MC and his family?
No idea. For some reason he has a personal vendetta against the MC. Probably something to do with the death he was involved in (or direct cause of) all those years ago.
It also seems to be a case of "That house belonged to my grandfather, it should be mine waaaah".
AFAIK the legal purchase of a house is not illegal in any way, shape or form. If it was placed on the market and he never purchased it, there is no legal basis for this claim.
After all, if his grandfather left it to him in the will, he wouldn't be bothered fabricating evidence and trying to cause accidents.

Reactions: RustyRug

Trikus

May 31, 2020
that cop was an asshole and a perv. What is his deal with snooping on the MC and his family?
He wants the house. It used to belong to his Grandfather and doesn't like the MC is living in it. He will most likely try to use the footage to blackmail the MC to move out.

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyRug
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes