jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Also if you only spank maddie once and don't force her to strip you can see her blushing face.
Tough call

option 1 pretty face
option 2 her bare ass

Dark playthrough I think I have to go for ass, pretty face is for Pure and maybe a little for lust but then I do not spank or act mean in those.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Melkai

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Ok, so it's not so much a new release as a change to the old release so that if you haven't played it before, and you play the dark path (?) there is an additional spanking scene. Is that correct?
It's a hotfix: adds the missing punish scene, fixes some typos, adds some new features like naming saves.

The version numbering is a hint: 0.1 > 0.2 is a major update (new content); 0.2.0 > 0.2.1 is a minor update (tweaks).
i dont see it and im fairly certain i cant be any more dark than i am.
I cant get the spank scene.
The requirements for the new Mads punished scene have been listed by the previous posters, but are also described in the official walkthrough (see Chapter2, Choice 10). Zoey's walkthrough doesn't seem to have been updated to 0.2.1 yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It's a hotfix: adds the missing punish scene, fixes some typos, adds some new features like naming saves.

The version numbering is a hint: 0.1 > 0.2 is a major update (new content); 0.2.0 > 0.2.1 is a minor update (tweaks).

The requirements for the new Mads punished scene have been listed by the prevous posters, but are also described in the official walkthrough (see Chapter2, Choice 10). Zoey's walkthrough doesn't seem to have been updated to 0.2.1 yet.

I have the feeling that going full spanking on Maddie will bite us in the ass.

Reactions: iOtero

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Thank you so much for this game, what you are doing is simply amazing, and to top of it make different path!!
Your work brings some joy in my life and something to look forward to :) - Keep that stuff coming

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
If Glenn doesn't die a horrific death quickly I'm gonna be pissed.
that cop thing is beyond irritating. don't we have enough on our plate at this point? i think its unnecessary and contrived antagonism, but if its where the writers want to go, so be it. so. glaring plot hole #1. yea you should go file a complaint at the police station. but. we have money right? where da fuck is our high priced lawyer? and more important will she also be a love interest? =D

also. on a much more positive note. absolutely kudos for the new scene. and the game overall, mostly. but holy shit. if you are going to have a dark path, HAVE a dark path. just excellent. even MORE excellent in contrast to the other options, perv or love. may be difficult to continue to write and develop three distinct approaches, but goddam is it worth it. each path just FEELS different, and that to me is a major success.

sometimes i wonder if this was part of the issue for one of my other favorite devs, similarly having at least two different but spectacularly polar opposite paths. how hard was it to keep up. so well written, how much of it was drawn from personal experiences or desires, internal conflicts, some of the best and most creative works come from very conflicted or complicated places. anyways. i digress. cannot wait for future updates. getting me to come close again to breaking my no patreoning code.... <.< hmmm

edit: for clarity

Last edited:

dinmor

Aug 3, 2017
This is infuriating, why does the game have a need for some sort of .webp file?? There was another game that was missing a "bb.webp" file, I just downloaded one and named it that, this game fucking needs a 1/1.webp file too, and you can't fucking do "/" for file names

Seriously what the actual fuck is up with this? First time experiencing this issue!

Fixed the issue, if anyone else has this issue, delete everything except archive.rpa and saves folder

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Maybe, though I assume it's part of a setup for a domination path where the MC can basically break her defiance.

Not my thing, but I'm sure that would appeal to some, particularly since Mads has been such a brat.
Yeah I wanted to see the scene cuz .... new stuff, then I wanted to mark the difference from first stop to don't stop but I was very, very much aware that dark is NOT my path in RL or in this game.

I could maybe go for the one step and stop cuz she is acting bratty but Liv just asked me to smooth things over and Liv is Queen, Best Girl, Mother of dragons ..... wait sorry I mean I do what makes Liv happy. :):love:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
This is infuriating, why does the game have a need for some sort of .webp file?? There was another game that was missing a "bb.webp" file, I just downloaded one and named it that, this game fucking needs a 1/1.webp file too, and you can't fucking do "/" for file names

Seriously what the actual fuck is up with this? First time experiencing this issue!

Fixed the issue, if anyone else has this issue, delete everything except archive.rpa and saves folder
What version did you download? And did you try and do something unnecessary like keep the previous version and copy files on top of it?

humbaraci

Jul 25, 2020
Renders, animations, ladies, all realy nice. I like this game a lot. But story. Oh man. What was that. I didn't see it coming. I tought i was not much emotinal type. But what happened Gracie teard my heart apart. I was fcking crying while reading the letter.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes