JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Being able to finally put Maddie in her place was very satisfying but I would have liked to have been able to see her face after the full spanking or to have the other girls react to it in some way.

dinmor

Aug 3, 2017
What version did you download? And did you try and do something unnecessary like keep the previous version and copy files on top of it?
I think what happened is I got the unren enabling things in a folder, but ended up transfering game files into that "game" folder, which meant the game was throwing extra errors, and then the base game itself had this "xxx.webp" file error which got fixed with only having archives and saves file / folders

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
that cop thing is beyond irritating. don't we have enough on our plate at this point? i think its unnecessary and contrived antagonism, but if its where the writers want to go, so be it. so. glaring plot hole #1. yea you should go file a complaint at the police station. but. we have money right? where da fuck is our high priced lawyer? and more important will she also be a love interest? =D
i've wondered if wherevver this plays doesnt have administrative supervision for the police accepting disciplinary complaints

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
Well, just played for the first time and i'm definitely a fan. Although, sad to read from some that the next expected update could be half a year away. That true?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Well, just played for the first time and i'm definitely a fan. Although, sad to read from some that the next expected update could be half a year away. That true?
feels like the last full release was 5 months ago, this current patch was more like a bugfix so its not entirely out of the question when the devs have other obligations

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
But there is a change in focus -- reduction of work load and the probability that random set backs should not happen again
which all lead to a high likelihood the next time interval will be shorter than the last one was.

We need to wait and see.
Here's hoping. Gotta admit, Daz looks like a properly good medium for rendering and whatnot. Probably worth the wait.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
I personally played Polarity and it was OK / Decent at times (That graphic style is lesser IMHO but not bad)

I am going to grab Neko Paradise once the version .9 is fully out (it is only half out now) but I cannot comment on it yet.
NP has some new material even if not full version out yet, was pretty good stuff.
Polarity I never liked. And bad renders (no offence to the dev or the fans who enjoy the game).

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
yeah hell like this 90/100 , if only their authors could realese updates more fast .... for games like radiant , or Bad memories or sunshine love .... best wishes good have good images ,and the plot well whatever lol we are here for the plot no ? but please dont abandon this : p gannbatee

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
First time I try it. It's pretty interesting, I like all the personalization and the different variables linked to the characters' psyche (the dark point and so on). Little content so far (after the prologue), but it has potential.

Reactions: IamJAG

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
I love the flow of the story.also such an amazing renders.keep up the good work.and I REALLY Don't Like the Neighbor.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes