Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I just finished playing chapter 2. I am impressed with the high quality of the pictures.
The girls have sweet faces, but they have big tits and asses of women in their mid to late 20's, who would have their own jobs, boyfriends or husbands by now.
I am finding it hard to imagine them as three homeless and destitute 18 year old's.
'Technically' they are neither homeless (friends back home offered to take them in!) nor destitute (Mom left them Money) - but they are without a family. Even though he is labelled as their 'caretaker' I am guessing the premise of the story is that he is their father... maybe that will change at some point! But point taken otherwise!

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I just finished playing chapter 2. I am impressed with the high quality of the pictures.
The girls have sweet faces, but they have the mature bodies, of women in their mid to late 20's, who would have their own jobs, boyfriends or husbands by now.
I am finding it hard to imagine them as three homeless and destitute girls, who had still been living with their mother.
Is it over compensation to appease rule 7?
Considering the MC had to be 21 to go to that dance club, is he actually now nearly 47? (If the girls are 25)
At best he is nearly 40 (If the girls are 18) but from the back he is the one who looks like he is a teenager.
In my experience, bodies do not change so much after 18 anymore, until it starts going downhill around 10 years later, slowly at first. I don't see a problem there.

Also, "21 to go into a club" isn't universal and IIRC this wasn't a public event, so rules may differ again. But yes, MC is (at least) in his higher 30s. However, I don't see a teenager here.

• Angry
Reactions: eat my DICKKKKK

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It kinda all depends if he IS their Father or not. It appears that he met Gracie at a High School dance, so he and she would be 17/18 at the time. And that also makes this almost 20 years ago! Times do change! Likely he was at least 18 since he had a car... but that aside.

Assuming he was 18-20, and the girls are now 18, he would be 37-40ish - 18y+18y+9 months...

But the kid he killed was maybe a 'couple years younger' in the story, so if we want to split hairs it gets complicated.

I say we enjoy the game! The girls look like their Mom who was 18ish at the time, so they have REALLY good genes! Let's go with that! What say you?
**snickers**

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
OMFG....do people even read shit anymore? IT WAS PROM! So he WAS 18!!!!

If use VN defaults...he is 36 years old. Only inconsistency there (and theres hundreds later) is that a school organised prom would serve alcohol.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
OMFG....do people even read shit anymore? IT WAS PROM! So he WAS 18!!!!

If use VN defaults...he is 36 years old. Only inconsistency there (and theres hundreds later) is that a school organised prom would serve alcohol.
My Bad. Its been a while since I read chapter 1 so all I remembered was dancing and alcohol in a club-like atmosphere.
That's why I thought they had to be 21.
I am not complaining that the girls look too old.
My favorite is actually Maddison, who is the oldest looking of the three, body wise that is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TommyTuba

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
But the kid he killed was maybe a 'couple years younger' in the story, so if we want to split hairs it gets complicated.

I say we enjoy the game! The girls look like their Mom who was 18ish at the time, so they have REALLY good genes! Let's go with that! What say you?
**snickers**
Actually, some american states allow 16-year olds to drive, so two years younger, makes it perfectly plausible. Apart from that I totally agree with you.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
1. The majority of US States allow 16 year old drivers.
2. Proms are notorious for alcohol spiked punch (At least in media if not IRL).
3. Due to Patreon involvement they were 18 at Prom (Though I went at 16 as have others or at 17)
4. Patch version makes clear they are HIS children
5. Patch version allows for editing the age of triplets (My main char is 33 :sneaky: )

The homeless and/or destitute issues have already been covered

yolochase69

Jan 12, 2018
The girls have sweet faces, but they have the mature bodies, of women in their mid to late 20's, who would have their own jobs, boyfriends or husbands by now.
I am finding it hard to imagine them as three homeless and destitute girls, who had still been living with their mother.
Is it over compensation to appease rule 7?
I agree the game seems written for 14-16 models and the ones used are mid 20s. At least they are cute though. The use of older models isn't necessary for rule 7 or Patreon since this game already uses a patch (although it would require a lot more of the content to be in the patch), so I suspect it has more to do with the strong voices who judge and won't support content that even looks like it might be under 18, while on their high horse consuming incest, violence, total degradation of women, etc.

I would love to see alternative artwork packets released separately for a lot of games, where the artwork packet would replace all the renders in the game with a revised model, and this could be applied as a patch so it doens't affect rule 7 etc. A smart developer with lots of rendering capability will come along at some point and release a modular game with optional models people could use. A folder of all new renders could also breathe new life into tons of well-written games without changing a single other thing.

Although tbh I'm content with these guys just continuing on the road they are on, and maybe giving the ok for somebody else to do this or adding it later. At the end of the day they create what they want and I either consume it or don't and that's fine, but also nothing wrong with us offering our thoughts for consideration or instant rejection.

Reactions: karlosos

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
It may be explained better earlier in this thread but it is just a different approach.

Pure is very loving and probably the slowest route to sex cuz it is love first

Lust is of course they are too hot to resist, sex time as soon as possible

Dark is spanking and obedience and themes like that and overall just feels very angry (to me)

They all can and will lead to sex but the journey and the kinks involved are different
Yeah i assume Pure will lead to making love and wholesome scenarios and places for doing so, Lust of course will be default for most players and will be the Hundred Miles an Hour road straight to Haremville and Dark will be for lovers of things like Exhibitionism and BDSM. Basically aint much right or wrong in getting to the good stuff especially with the variety of kinks it will likely offer.

I personally would love most if each path really favoured one girl over the other two... as in each girl is designed by the devs with each path in mind. The ginger is straight up waifu material so could be at her best in Pure, the sleepwalking blonde ditz makes for excellent lust content and of course the brat brunette needs to be controlled by Dark players. Naturally you get all three regardless but to really differentiate you see one girls truly shine in each path so there is incentive to try all three regular and often with every update especially if you have more than one fave.

Reactions: dolfe67

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
It's funny seeing people say they look in their 20s when we previously had people saying they looked too young.

Proves what I've said before: you can't always tell someone's age from appearance, and personal perception will colour your opinion.

You definitely can't tell from their bodies once they reach a certain level of development. Different girls will reach that level at different ages. It's possible for a young teen to have the same body development as an 18+ year old. After 18 (for many girls younger, potentially by 16 or 17) a girl's body is almost always fully developed.

Faces are easier but also can mislead. I'd say these girls definitely do not have the typical faces of 20+ women. That doesn't mean they couldn't be, but nothing indicates they are not teens.

Reactions: Maviarab

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Alexis Bledel starred in the Gilmore Girls starting when she was 19, and playing a young teenager. She definitely looked years younger than her age when she started and she still looked like a teenager when she was in her late 20's.

I was friends with a teacher in his '40's and his wife got carded every time they went out as she looked like she might have been 20 - she was 36.

I go with the premise of 18 years old for the triplets but that is for my version of the story. If others want to go with a different age, I don't see what the issue is.

I'd rather just enjoy the story and see how things play out.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah i assume Pure will lead to making love and wholesome scenarios and places for doing so, Lust of course will be default for most players and will be the Hundred Miles an Hour road straight to Haremville and Dark will be for lovers of things like Exhibitionism and BDSM. Basically aint much right or wrong in getting to the good stuff especially with the variety of kinks it will likely offer.

I personally would love most if each path really favoured one girl over the other two... as in each girl is designed by the devs with each path in mind. The ginger is straight up waifu material so could be at her best in Pure, the sleepwalking blonde ditz makes for excellent lust content and of course the brat brunette needs to be controlled by Dark players. Naturally you get all three regardless but to really differentiate you see one girls truly shine in each path so there is incentive to try all three regular and often with every update especially if you have more than one fave.
Interesting Idea, though I'm sure dev probably has outline of the evolution of MC's relationship with all the girls, including those outside the household.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Alexis Bledel starred in the Gilmore Girls starting when she was 19, and playing a young teenager. She definitely looked years younger than her age when she started and she still looked like a teenager when she was in her late 20's.
In movies you can easily have a mother and daughter being played by actresses of virtually the same age. There are multiple reasons for this, one certainly is the attraction of Hollywood with twentysomething ladies, but the other is that it works because IRL they will not be as different.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this game and just played the first two chapters.

This has probably been asked already, but the topic is too long to look for it...

If the MC's parents are so caring and made sure he had a future, they must have met Gracie because she said she was at his bed in the hospital for a year. They must have talked at some point about who she is, why she is there and must have noticed that she is pregnant at some point.
Wouldn't they have taken care of her and her granddaughters when Gracie got kicked out by her own parents?

/edit:
does anyone have some recommendation for similar games like this?
Not necessary a similar story, I mean for the same audience. (the "I-tag" is a plus, but a possible "L-tag" would be important)
Please no manga/comic style.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
any news about the next update? if it's not too much to ask
There is nothing on Patreon yet. Both creators have other VN's they are creating/supporting so I know that they are trying to honor other Patreon commitments. I'd give it a few weeks and perhaps we will have something new - renders or an update - that gets shared here.

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom and cri

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this game and just played the first two chapters.

This has probably been asked already, but the topic is too long to look for it...

If the MC's parents are so caring and made sure he had a future, they must have met Gracie because she said she was at his bed in the hospital for a year. They must have talked at some point about who she is, why she is there and must have noticed that she is pregnant at some point.
Wouldn't they have taken care of her and her granddaughters when Gracie got kicked out by her own parents?
That would assume Gracie told them he was the father. She didn't even tell him after he came out of the coma. They could have just known her as a friend of his. Consider also that they may not have been visiting at the same time as her so would they know she was that close to him?

This is just speculation. I don't really understand - from a reality based perspective - why she would never have told him about the girls. But since she didn't, not telling his parents fits.

I view this kind of thing as a convenient story construction. For the proper effect when the girls turn up it had to be that he didn't know about them.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes