iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
No, there are two developers: A writer and an artist and each of them works on a separate game of their own, that is, two games each, not three.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I don't make the graphics for TFTUV, I only do the animations.
Oh OK I was kind of using graphics in a sort of generic sense. But I see that it would indicate the stills so I will try to remember to say animations should I mention it in the future, thanks.

I do like those animations as I play that game as well. I look forward to more animations here in Radiant, particularly with that gorgeous redhead or her mom or sisters or.....

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I got distracted by trollery earlier and forgot to say what I came to say , which is; great game! Definitely in my top five now and looking forward to the next installment.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Also this thread seems to attract the "wrath of teh mods" a lot. Frequently come here to find several pages worth of comments deleted.

Hell my last comment asking which was which between two conflicting comments on updates go deleted as being OT, and it was perfectly legitimate question with no snark but it was probably because the one I quoted was deleted for trolling.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You're slightly off. It's only been just under three months since v0.2 dropped. Your points are still valid though.
I was thinking it first debuted 6 months ago if I remember the "sad parts " were the first part of the story. I don't remember any sad parts in the update just a cop that made some mad.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Also this thread seems to attract the "wrath of teh mods" a lot. Frequently come here to find several pages worth of comments deleted.

Hell my last comment asking which was which between two conflicting comments on updates go deleted as being OT, and it was perfectly legitimate question with no snark but it was probably because the one I quoted was deleted for trolling.
Yeah it ain't just this thread, half the time I get a post deleted and i can't even remember if I was snarky or it was a nice one. No way for me to remember with my mind and as much as I post.

ShadowLing56

Dec 30, 2020
The Game ist almost perfect..Best story so far my opinion and the animations are great. Sadly it is only the beginning of the Game...Hoping for big and long story and kinky decisions.When i had Millions of Dollar i would donate them :love: :love:

The story is so good that the sex is secondary.(y):giggle:

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes