quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I was only on the date with Brooke to take advantage of her. Yes, my MC is that sleazy. So when the opportunity came up to have some fun with Vanessa, hell yes I was in!

I'll do a second run through the game with a loving MC because I feel like that will also be fun.

FgnPig

Jul 19, 2017
Yea gonna let this one go. Game so far is very good and there is nothing significant to critize but you can already tell the story pace is gonna be real slow, you get to screw the main girls maybe in the 8 or 10th update and given the game's been around for what, a year? And it's only been updated once its gonna take ages until its finished, if it ever gets finished. Not worth the hype or wait. At least I think so.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yea gonna let this one go. Game so far is very good and there is nothing significant to critize but you can already tell the story pace is gonna be real slow, you get to screw the main girls maybe in the 8 or 10th update and given the game's been around for what, a year? And it's only been updated once its gonna take ages until its finished, if it ever gets finished. Not worth the hype or wait. At least I think so.
Of course your opinion is right as it is an opinion. However on one point I'd like to contrast my opinion on one point: "maybe in the 8th or 10th update" (which in terms of in game time of course depends on the update sizes) is something I consider a good thing. (a) I am not a fan of too fast relationships in any case, but if you want them it should be (b) somewhat realistic given the surrounding circumstances. So a coworker, some other person of similar age met in a club (like the opening scene here): sure, that happens all the time. However age differences and taboos (teacher-pupil, incest) should feel different and be acknowledged and need to be overcome first. This really takes some time and should be a gradual process for me. Getting closer, getting cuddly, taking a step back because you shouldn't be cuddly, then you can say "to the heck with it" and move forward again, maybe even at a more determined pace. (And please not be caused by somebody looking at my magic dick, and suddenly them being lesbian AND my daughter does not matter anymore.)

Of course this is a general rule and can be broken to great effect but the story needs to know that it is broken and deal with it accordingly - by being completely over the top, by setting different cultural norms in a fantasy world, whatever. But in a realistic and non-fourth-wall-breaking story like this, I personally very much prefer a slow pace (in in-game time and events happening, this correlates with number of updates but certainly isn't the same).

ashton10

Dec 20, 2019
Radiant [v0.2.1] RK Studios

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.41 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.39 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 318 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 301 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Link down bruh

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Of course your opinion is right as it is an opinion. However on one point I'd like to contrast my opinion on one point: "maybe in the 8th or 10th update" (which in terms of in game time of course depends on the update sizes) is something I consider a good thing. (a) I am not a fan of too fast relationships in any case, but if you want them it should be (b) somewhat realistic given the surrounding circumstances. So a coworker, some other person of similar age met in a club (like the opening scene here): sure, that happens all the time. However age differences and taboos (teacher-pupil, incest) should feel different and be acknowledged and need to be overcome first. This really takes some time and should be a gradual process for me. Getting closer, getting cuddly, taking a step back because you shouldn't be cuddly, then you can say "to the heck with it" and move forward again, maybe even at a more determined pace. (And please not be caused by somebody looking at my magic dick, and suddenly them being lesbian AND my daughter does not matter anymore.)

Of course this is a general rule and can be broken to great effect but the story needs to know that it is broken and deal with it accordingly - by being completely over the top, by setting different cultural norms in a fantasy world, whatever. But in a realistic and non-fourth-wall-breaking story like this, I personally very much prefer a slow pace (in in-game time and events happening, this correlates with number of updates but certainly isn't the same).
I do agree with you in general, however... a slow paced story mixed with slow development pace makes for a scary prospect.
So far with the 2.1 version i think we are at around a week of in-universe time...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hola. Does this game have extensive, interactive content and animations with characters yet? Last time I played it, it was only introductory dialogue with characters & really nothing more. The introduction alone was amazing, looking forward to a lot more content.
Not yet really. Sounds like you played most of it

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I thought the premise of this game looked cool, so I tried it out, and now I really wish that I hadn't. I did not anticipate getting so invested so quickly! I'm sure a lot of people have mountains of criticism for it, because people always do about everything, and that's fine, but personally I got sucked in. I was just looking to fap, but found myself getting emotional at times XD

I wish I'd discovered/tried this game way later once it's been completed. Now I'm set for years of waiting, and worrying that the game will just get abandoned like so many others.

Not a big fan of so many body freckles/marks/moles (just personal preference), but it just ticks too many other boxes for me. Incest (Taboo Edition), harem, (planned) pregnancy, even (planned) watersports (judge me, I don't care =P).

Anyway, really loved it, and my fingers are crossed that it eventually gets finished, and finished well.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes