dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Hola. Does this game have extensive, interactive content and animations with characters yet? Last time I played it, it was only introductory dialogue with characters & really nothing more. The introduction alone was amazing, looking forward to a lot more content.
Well strap yourself in, Bucko, you are on for a looooooongggg wait.

Mar 5, 2020
Stupid question, are the Patreon and Subscribestar versions the same (you need the I patch for both)?

If not I might consider supporting on Subscribestar rather than Patreon in the future if things go as planned.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Stupid question, are the Patreon and Subscribestar versions the same (you need the I patch for both)?

If not I might consider supporting on Subscribestar rather than Patreon in the future if things go as planned.
SS is pre patched and the Patreon you have to patch yourself.

ElSuape

Jan 28, 2021
Hi, new here. Just wanted to say that this VN is really good. I was looking for something else (you know what i mean) before bed last night but actually went to bed with teary eyes. This one really hit home. The Radiant dev team have something special here. Best of luck to them.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, new here. Just wanted to say that this VN is really good. I was looking for something else (you know what i mean) before bed last night but actually went to bed with teary eyes. This one really hit home. The Radiant dev team have something special here. Best of luck to them.
Same here. That letter from Gracie hit me hard.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I only just discovered this game the other day. Long waits between small updates or something?
There was a HUGE gap between 0.1 and 0.2. A lot people accused them of various things that were quickly debunked but we're talking months and months here. Two (maybe three) missed deadlines and that's why they've stopped giving any. When you couple that with their other projects... It's still going to be a while before we see 0.3.
Small updates? Well, if you blaze through the text and click random choices then yeah. But if you like reading, there's a lot of words.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
There was a HUGE gap between 0.1 and 0.2. A lot people accused them of various things that were quickly debunked but we're talking months and months here. Two (maybe three) missed deadlines and that's why they've stopped giving any. When you couple that with their other projects... It's still going to be a while before we see 0.3.
Small updates? Well, if you blaze through the text and click random choices then yeah. But if you like reading, there's a lot of words.
Oof. Hope it doesn't descend into development hell. I really enjoyed what I played.

And no, I don't blaze through text clicking random choices like some neanderthal thank you! :p

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I believe that the creators of Radiant are working on the next chapter and we all need to understand that RL happens to all of us - and COVID is now part of RL (so are ice storms for those paying attention to what happened in Dallas).

I trust the creators of Radiant which is why they are my first annual Patreon subscription.

I also think that they are trying to honor other commitments made prior to starting Radiant and I'm glad that they are.

The Patreons for their other projects deserve that.

I'll take slow development over a creator who starts something, gets bored, then abandons it and starts something new or just milks the community with the occasional render that is already in game.

x3

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I was really excited to try this game but the opening chapter(s). Are just too emotionally demanding, I... I don't know if can continue. To be honest I feel like crying.
I completely understand the feeling. It was the same for me. Though I do admit that I'm an easy target when it comes to that kind of stuff. This game (thus far) is a very interesting and unexpected mixed bag for me. Did you finish until the (current) end? I'm invested now and will be watching for updates. I can see myself doing a pure/love/romantic playthrough and enjoying it as much as a lustful one. The letter from Gracie in particular was a bit heart-wrenching for me.

But look on the positive side: You can save money on lubricant by just using your tears! :D

almo007

Mar 19, 2018
I completely understand the feeling. It was the same for me. Though I do admit that I'm an easy target when it comes to that kind of stuff. This game (thus far) is a very interesting and unexpected mixed bag for me. Did you finish until the (current) end? I'm invested now and will be watching for updates. I can see myself doing a pure/love/romantic playthrough and enjoying it as much as a lustful one. The letter from Gracie in particular was a bit heart-wrenching for me.

But look on the positive side: You can save money on lubricant by just using your tears! :D
No, I haven't come to the current ending yet, I'm barely through the beginning. Just read the letter actually. But, I mean, I don't want to engage in virtual intercourse with these women anymore. I want to care for them, teach them about the world, and things like that. I'm sorry, I'm just overwhelmed by all these feelings. But I'm looking forward to it, maybe I'll do a morally licit playthrough of the game.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes