Apr 24, 2018
What I personally would like to see with characters like the cop.

1. Douche messes with mc
2. Mc prevails without too much effort
3. Mc fucks douches wife, daughter, daughter in law, mother, aunt and high-school sweetheart
4. Douche wants revenge and in going for it the mc meets his smoking hot boss
5. Mc fucks said boss
6. Boss in turns makes cops work life hell while pointing out what a real man the mc is compared to lame ass cop.
7. Cop has a daughter that he dotes on, she is his entire world
8. MC meets daughter ends up fucking her
9. Cop tries to spy on MC, sees his beloved daughter getting her spine broke
10. Cop freaks out tries to attack MC and punish daughter
11. Cop tackles MC and then gets knocked out with some sort of household object by daughter
12. Daughter calls cops on Dad/Cop and gets him arrested
13. Daughter ends up moving in with MC/ becomes close friends with the girls

Or instead, The Cop doesn't know where his daughter has been spending all of her time and why she is never at home anymore. Cop is spying on MC's house trying to find more dirt on him. Ends up seeing MC taking his daughter to pound town by the pool. Cop jumps the fence and is like "wtf you asshole what are you doing to my daughter!". MC looks cop in eyes to assert dominance and continues fucking his daughter in front of him. The daughter is like "no Dad! Don't look!" and then MC forces her to tell her Dad/Cop how much she loves MC's dick otherwise he will stop fucking her. Then she ends up cumming super hard while telling her Dad/Cop she is sorry and not to look at her or you have the choice to make her tell the Cop that "MC is her Daddy now".

*I really really don't like that Cop

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
11. Cop tackles MC and then gets knocked out with some sort of household object by daughter

Or instead, The Cop doesn't know where his daughter has been spending all of her time and why she is never at home anymore. Cop is spying on MC's house trying to find more dirt on him. Ends up seeing MC taking his daughter to pound town by the pool. Cop jumps the fence and is like "wtf you asshole what are you doing to my daughter!". MC looks cop in eyes to assert dominance and continues fucking his daughter in front of him. The daughter is like "no Dad! Don't look!" and then MC forces her to tell her Dad/Cop how much she loves MC's dick otherwise he will stop fucking her. Then she ends up cumming super hard while telling her Dad/Cop she is sorry and not to look at her or you have the choice to make her tell the Cop that "MC is her Daddy now".

I mean I get the sentiment you guys, but I honestly hope he just never becomes a big part of the story which would detract from my Olivia time, and all the 2nd place girls in my harem. And also my Olivia time.

Did I mention Liv?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I mean I get the sentiment you guys, but I honestly hope he just never becomes a big part of the story which would detract from my Olivia time, and all the 2nd place girls in my harem. And also my Olivia time.

Did I mention Liv?
Well he is going to be a part of the story. I'd rather we make his life hell rather than him being the standard foil. Fucking everyone he cares about beats him popping out of every shadow thus making the mc be careful

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Well personally as much as I don't like the cop character, I am curious to see how the MC and the girls will deal with him. I have a few ideas of what I would like to see but I am curious to see how it happens according the the author. One of my ideas is behind the spoiler tag. If you haven't played don't look at the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Well personally as much as I don't like the cop character, I am curious to see how the MC and the girls will deal with him. I have a few ideas of what I would like to see but I am curious to see how it happens according the the author. One of my ideas is behind the spoiler tag. If you haven't played don't look at the spoiler.

The deal is - all this situation with cop, at least for now, can't lead to any problems with law for MC (cop is the only one violating the law). But it can lead to the problems with his career and judgement from society (for him and/or daughters). And since he want MC's house, even if this situation could lead to some law problems (and it couldn't), he still wouldn't get the house. So i don't think he will go to the court (why?), instead he more likely will try to blackmail MC. And, although it's cop who violating the law, if MC decide to go to the court he still can have problems mentioned above.
Also, i don't know how it's going in USA, but in my country in such situation you going not to the court (at least in the beginning), but to the police... And that douche working in it. So depending on his position, and how things going in local police department MC can have even more proplems.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Not in the patreon version... :HideThePain:
Although i would like that those beauties were not MC daughters (so i could bang love them deeply with my ... heart... whole heart yeah), whole story itself doesn't make any sense if they are not.
I mean some 18 years girls that claimed to be daughters of a woman that you have sex once? And you are not even remember it? And they are not your daughters? And, considering their age and your age, that woman get pregnant from somebody else basically just after you have sex (what a hoe!)? And after all of that, after 19 years (adding pregnancy) she ask you to take care of them?... Well... Of course I'll take care of them :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: But it will be totally different story, with totally different entourage.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017

I especially like the idea of the daughter moving in with MC/ and becoming close friends with the girls. How close exactly? :p

Apr 24, 2018
I especially like the idea of the daughter moving in with MC/ and becoming close friends with the girls. How close exactly? :p
Very close :devilish:. It would be cool if her and Maddison hit it off. I feel like Maddie needs a "close" female friend the most out of the three girls. Maddie is also my favorite at the moment (sorry jaw1986baby). I know I shouldn't really like her since she's been acting like a little shit, but I guess I'm just a sucker for that whole tsundere schtick.......................and her fucking massive ass :LOL:. God, I just wanna jam my whole face there!

Λvipray_x

Jul 20, 2020
I'd like to think I'm not a sadistic person by design, with that said if this son of a bitch even contemplates hurting one of the girls I'd boil off his eye ball and feed it to him and with his other eye I'd make him watch the MC fuck ever single person he ever cared about. :mad:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
if this guy realizes that there will be suckers willing to pay money for no work any one will not want to work on this game.
Which of course is wrong on many aspects. Even if you get paid doing nothing, you would get paid way better if you worked hard on the stuff. And that is already before the questions of "do they work at all" and "will people never stop paying". Hint: if you ran such a scheme, it wouldn't hold long and after that you would find it hard to get anybody to pay you at all. So the only people who would stop working would be people with either the planning capability of a goldfish or people who are slacking off anyways.

And after this lesson your homework: (a) find out how many people are working on this (hint: it's not "this guy"); (b) find out what else they do where it is clear they are working.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Which of course is wrong on many aspects. Even if you get paid doing nothing, you would get paid way better if you worked hard on the stuff. And that is already before the questions of "do they work at all" and "will people never stop paying". Hint: if you ran such a scheme, it wouldn't hold long and after that you would find it hard to get anybody to pay you at all. So the only people who would stop working would be people with either the planning capability of a goldfish or people who are slacking off anyways.

And after this lesson your homework: (a) find out how many people are working on this (hint: it's not "this guy"); (b) find out what else they do where it is clear they are working.
also let's not forget that they have 3 if I remember correctly ,3 projects that they work at the same time...the individual games and the ones where they both work on which is this one.

Mar 5, 2020
Funny, I already know the answer from (a), but the answer on (b) not obvious, at least for one of the dev.

I also have homework for you. (a) find out for each of the games developed by the devs, when it has been last updated (b) based on the answer to (a), deduct which of the dev is slowing down the common project.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Funny, I already know the answer from (a), but the answer on (b) not obvious, at least for one of the dev.

I also have homework for you. (a) find out for each of the games developed by the devs, when it has been last updated (b) based on the answer to (a), deduct which of the dev is slowing down the common project.
The nice thing about (b) of course is that you can deduct whatever you want. Somebody's releasing little stuff outside of Radiant? He is a lazy bum who is slowing the project down. Somebody's releasing lots of stuff outside of Radiant? He is not focussing on Radiant which is slowing the project down.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes