MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
This has the makings of a good game.

I really liked how you did that ending. With how the lady at the door drops that bomb on you, and then the music plays as it shows text-less shots of the girls in their room, showing how they're dealing with all this. Nicely done for an adult game.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Speaking of that, the dev will likely have to explain that two of the daughters have dyed their hair, because the odds of having triplets, one with red, one brunette, and one blond are astronomical.
the odds are astronomical but they are...
I feel like playing Our Fate but with triplets. Woohoo.
and you didn't have to crash your cat to get them.... oh wait...
I'm going to make them call me "daddy" but in the respectful way and raise them right but why Allie...why must you be so perfect? :cry:

View attachment 614693
she's not perfect, she keeps her distance from me.... :(

lexlol

Apr 9, 2018
Started the game and loved it.
Then I read the letter and started crying and now I'm sad and want to go to sleep.

10/10 would read the letter again.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
"Well the looks like a fun little game"
*starts playing*
"Oh Damned and Alorth made it, nice"

"Aww she's an awesome female lead, I don't tend to like forced girlfriend games but I'm looking forward to seeing how their relationship evolves"

*Game Clotheslines you*

"Wtf? What was that? A wreck? A coma? And poor Gracie, she must be pregnant Oh, Ok so I'm going to wake up much later and find her and the girls later."

*Game looks down at you on the ground and kicks you in the side of the head*

"The hell game? Now I have memory loss. I forgot my parents, and Gracie? That's so unfair... Well he seems to recover nicely. And he dreams about her without knowing who she is. I'm sure that this will turn around and he'll meet her again. The girls, they're here... aww and they look like their mom. What... sick? A letter?"

*Game looks at the letter... then looks at you*

"Now.... lets talk about this"

*Game smiles evilly, parts your legs, taps its elbow and elbow drops onto your crotch*

"NOO!!!!!! *cough cough* Oh god this can't possibly get worse.... What? Another knock at the door?"

*Game looks down at it's work, wipes it's hands off, and spits in your face*

"Fuck"

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
"Well the looks like a fun little game"
*starts playing*
"Oh Damned and Alorth made it, nice"

"Aww she's an awesome female lead, I don't tend to like forced girlfriend games but I'm looking forward to seeing how their relationship evolves"

*Game Clotheslines you*

"Wtf? What was that? A wreck? A coma? And poor Gracie, she must be pregnant Oh, Ok so I'm going to wake up much later and find her and the girls later."

*Game looks down at you on the ground and kicks you in the side of the head*

"The hell game? Now I have memory loss. I forgot my parents, and Gracie? That's so unfair... Well he seems to recover nicely. And he dreams about her without knowing who she is. I'm sure that this will turn around and he'll meet her again. The girls, they're here... aww and they look like their mom. What... sick? A letter?"

*Game looks at the letter... then looks at you*

"Now.... lets talk about this"

*Game smiles evilly, parts your legs, taps its elbow and elbow drops onto your crotch*

"NOO!!!!!! *cough cough* Oh god this can't possibly get worse.... What? Another knock at the door?"

*Game looks down at it's work, wipes it's hands off, and spits in your face*

"Fuck"
*game looks at you and says "we gonna have so much fun you and me"*

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
I don't understand some people's obsession with the triplet's hair colour... so, a few thoughts

The triplets are not identical (one egg (monozygotic)) but are fraternal (three separate eggs fertilized at the same time) and are no more likely to look the same as any 3 sisters born years apart. You have between 60k and 100k genes, scientists estimate that each fertilization could result in one of over 64 TRILLION genetically unique children. No two (non monozygotic) humans have ever looked exactly the same.

As for hair colour - my 3 sisters and I are all blonde,,, our parents and grandparents were all dark haired - go figure. Many scientists now regard "blonde" as a recessive gene that can remain dormant for generations - that explains Allie's hair. Both Mel's parents are brunette, so that explains her hair. As for Liv - did you see Gracie's father's beard? he is a fukkin' ginger!

So, all the girl's different hair colours are perfectly natural, can we move on to something else now?

Sorry for the rant - quarrantine is a bitch.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
When you write any kind of "story" you are not supposed to treat the readers as though they are unable to form their own conclusions/fill in blanks/or they need everything spelled out for them immediately in grave detail. It is bad practice. Being able to gradually learn more about the characters and their pasts- piecing things together as we go is a big part of the fun. And that's just it -- it more or less was spelled out that they had no father figure in their lives-- and when the time comes that is a subject that requires more time, detail and attention. I can't name you one decent story that doesn't leave some things to mystery early-on, with subtle hints through the timeline's progression. That is exactly what was done here, so I fail to see the problem.

I appreciate the feedback, but I think you should maybe take into consideration that this is an early-access game with 20+ more hours to come rather than assuming that we're just going to sweep important details under the rug because not every single facet of the girl's lives were covered in the very first "real" discussion of the game.
there's one thing bothering me... Olivia when being mean to Maddie said she could go and stay with someone, probably it's a close friend of Gracie. if you're familiar with the notion of Chekov's gun... I have the bad feeling that that person might challange MC's right to keep the triplets (if for exmple she deems him untrustworthy or simply because she loves them and wants to be a mother figure to them)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The ArcKnight

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
there's one thing bothering me... Olivia when being mean to Maddie said she could go and stay with someone, probably it's a close friend of Gracie. if you're familiar with the notion of Chekov's gun... I have the bad feeling that that person might challange MC's right to keep the triplets (if for exmple she deems him untrustworthy or simply because she loves them and wants to be a mother figure to them)
Off the top of my head (and, therefore maybe wrong) it was the mother of a schoolfriend who said they could stay with them if they wanted.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I don't understand some people's obsession with the triplet's hair colour... so, a few thoughts

The triplets are not identical (one egg (monozygotic)) but are fraternal (three separate eggs fertilized at the same time) and are no more likely to look the same as any 3 sisters born years apart. You have between 60k and 100k genes, scientists estimate that each fertilization could result in one of over 64 TRILLION genetically unique children. No two (non monozygotic) humans have ever looked exactly the same.

As for hair colour - my 3 sisters and I are all blonde,,, our parents and grandparents were all dark haired - go figure. Many scientists now regard "blonde" as a recessive gene that can remain dormant for generations - that explains Allie's hair. Both Mel's parents are brunette, so that explains her hair. As for Liv - did you see Gracie's father's beard? he is a fukkin' ginger!

So, all the girl's different hair colours are perfectly natural, can we move on to something else now?

Sorry for the rant - quarrantine is a bitch.
it's human nature to question good things when those happen to them.
I'm personally just concerned about other traits.... redheads rarely can sunbathe without getting sunburns, so while Maddie could simply use "daddy's milk" as protection, Olivia would need some powerful sunblocker.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
It doesn't really have inconsistencies. I believe one guy was parroting this, but it's a misconception derived because the girl's father wasn't mentioned yet (literally 25 minutes have passed in-game since we met the girls -- people gotta realize that not everything needs to be explained in one sit-down).

You don't actually lose out on any content, and it's designed for both types of players.

As the writer of the game I can say this is false. You didn't point out an inconsistency: you're just not factoring in that it has only been 20 minutes since we met the girls in-game. Give it some time: anyone who knows the first thing about pacing a story knows that you don't need to cram all the details down the reader's throats all at once "for consistency." I actually put quite a lot of effort into making sure it was at least moderately coherent with/without (with the occasional "caretaker" meme thrown in of course).

Setting that aside, thanks for the positive feedback and hope you keep playing/come back for the next one
So will we have the choice between love relationship and a father/daughter relationship with the girls ? Or love relationship with this characters are inavoidable in the story ? If not avoidable i will do with it, because the story seems great

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
So will we have the choice between love relationship and a father/daughter relationship with the girls ? Or love relationship with this characters are inavoidable in the story ? If not avoidable i will do with it, because the story seems great
I think that to a degree, ignoring those urges will be possible... not sure how long before the player will surrender

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
btw Dammed what happend with the girl that stood us up? :unsure: Can we meet her in later episodes? :D
she looked hot by that message bubble :ROFLMAO:
I just can't resist commenting on this...

So if there's karma in this world, the girl that stood up the MC now weighs in around 250 lbs., has had 5 or 6 kids, has a drinking problem, chain smokes, and is now married to Chad. The MC could then say, "Thank God I dodged that bullet!"

But since this game really likes to kick the MC when he's down, she's probably now supermodel gorgeous, and on the day of the prom was in an accident that broke her phone and left her drugged up in the hospital. She found out later that the MC knocked up another girl the night of the prom, then had an accident while driving under the influence naked, and is saying to herself..."Thank God I dodged that bullet!"

Take your pick...or come up with an alternative, I'm sure there are plenty of options.:D

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018

So if there's karma in this world, the girl that stood up the MC now weighs in around 250 lbs., has had 5 or 6 kids, has a drinking problem, chain smokes, and is now married to Chad. The MC could then say, "Thank God I dodged that bullet!"

But since this game really likes to kick the MC when he's down, she's probably now supermodel gorgeous, and on the day of the prom was in an accident that broke her phone and left her drugged up in the hospital. She found out later that the MC knocked up another girl the night of the prom, then had an accident while driving under the influence naked, and is saying to herself..."Thank God I dodged that bullet!"

Take your pick...or come up with an alternative, I'm sure there are plenty of options.:D
My immediate headcannon was that she is now a crack-addict living in a trailer, who now has an uncanny resemblance to Honey-Boo-Boo.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostdanser

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

plot twist.... it's tradition to go pick your date for Prom..... maybe Lindsay felt like the one that was stood up.
and now she's a supermodel...

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes