CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I just can't resist commenting on this...

So if there's karma in this world, the girl that stood up the MC now weighs in around 250 lbs., has had 5 or 6 kids, has a drinking problem, chain smokes, and is now married to Chad. The MC could then say, "Thank God I dodged that bullet!"

But since this game really likes to kick the MC when he's down, she's probably now supermodel gorgeous, and on the day of the prom was in an accident that broke her phone and left her drugged up in the hospital. She found out later that the MC knocked up another girl the night of the prom, then had an accident while driving under the influence naked, and is saying to herself..."Thank God I dodged that bullet!"

Take your pick...or come up with an alternative, I'm sure there are plenty of options.:D
Pretty sure she'll comeback at some point to add to the drama of the MC previously liking her and she stood him up. Seeing as thing are moving, she likely was kidnapped (most likely raped) during prom and that why she "stood up" the MC, making him having the best and worst night of his life?

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
plot twist.... it's tradition to go pick your date for Prom..... maybe Lindsay felt like the one that was stood up.
and now she's a supermodel...
That really doesn't make all that much sense because she wasn't texting the MC back, especially when he asked if she had luck a ride. Nah, 100% my theory she was kipnapped, made the MC had his best and worst night ever add to the drama of feeling guilt (somehow) and that she now will want to "get back" with the MC.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
and then the music plays as it shows text-less shots of the girls in their room, showing how they're dealing with all this. Nicely done for an adult game.
I had my game muted and had the Dusk OST playing in the background so that part was more confusing than anything.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I'm sure Lindsey is divorced because she's barren, all men that didn't just look at her like just a piece of meat divorced or broke up with her. Then one day she comes across MC with three young ladies, they talk a bit then Lindsey finds out about MC's MAGIC SPERM (because of the triplets in one session of sex) then aims for him, while the three beauties hinder her.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I'm sure Lindsey is divorced because she's barren, all men that didn't just look at her like just a piece of meat divorced or broke up with her. Then one day she comes across MC with three young ladies, they talk a bit then Lindsey finds out about MC's MAGIC SPERM (because of the triplets in one session of sex) then aims for him, while the three beauties hinder her.
As if she has any chance with the triplets around

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
dev said on discord that we would have 8 main LI's in the game, so yeah , that's a lot :)
and i hope one of them is that Lindsey chick :D
No, I hope it's Lindsey's daughter with the football jock she stood up the MC for. I hope Lindsey got knocked up on prom night by her date, who then bailed when she announced she was pregnant, and her fancy rich parents raised the girl as if she were another daughter to keep everything quiet and protect Lindsey, who grew up into a vapid socialite hag. I'm going to impregnate that daughter, thereby fucking both Lindsey and the guy she stood up the MC for. That will heal old wounds and make us all one big happy family again. After all, the triplets wouldn't exist without Lindsey's shitty behavior, which resulted in this daughter. So they're sort of like sisters, and they can all have my children at the same time and we'll live in a big commune in Utah. This is my new headcanon.

Last edited:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
so basically the triplets will be playing a game of "capture the flag" against Lindsay, where the MC's dick is the flag and their pussies are the bases they need to bring it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The last 3 scenes of the daughter and with the music that goes along with it were so sad and beautiful at the same time.
This one most of all Radiant 2020-04-10 06-29-32-94.jpg

I normally wait for 4-6 updates before thinking about supporting a project but I might have to change that up for this VN, will see what the next update brings.

• Love
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
The last 3 scenes of the daughter and with the music that goes along with it were so sad and beautiful at the same time.
This one most of all View attachment 615591

I normally wait for 4-6 updates before thinking about supporting a project but I might have to change that up for this VN, will see what the next update brings.
did you berate her? because in my PT i don't recall that hapening

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
Usually avoiding first release because often are pretty useless and empty but this was perferct 10/10 cant wait for the next update ;)only one question when the second update will be released why it's not alredy out?
Joking aside release it now seriusly NOW:love:
Really hope you guys keep up with this quality cant wait for more

albul

Jun 8, 2017
The girls kind of give off a Ninja Turtles vibe. You have the bubbly one-Ailison, the leader-Olivia, and the loving/tsundere Madison. Does that make MC Master Splinter?
Really? from all the trios you could pick, you went with ninja turtles? I saw someone compare them with powerpuff girls (a much more apt comparison in my opinion). There are so many other options to choose from, yet the trio you want to compare them to is ninja turtles? :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The girls kind of give off a Ninja Turtles vibe. You have the bubbly one-Ailison, the leader-Olivia, and the loving/tsundere Madison. Does that make MC Master Splinter?
kinky man really really kinky , dam i thought i was bad , you got me beat for sure !

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
I also remembered totally spies even though their personalities dont match after someone said powerpuff girls.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Really? from all the trios you could pick, you went with ninja turtles? I saw someone compare them with powerpuff girls (a much more apt comparison in my opinion). There are so many other options to choose from, yet the trio you want to compare them to is ninja turtles? :ROFLMAO:
Well they're a tight knit group, and they also came into contact with some ooze

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
Very good stuff. Exelent story writing, pacing, images. This has huge potential.
PS: I hope I can spank the bratty one at some point :p

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes