Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I hope that for the chapter 3 in 2023, we will be able to spend time with the triplets (lewd or not) and not go on stupid dates or meet new characters that will add more unneccesary drama.
The MC just met his daughters and goes on date with his colleague instead on spending time knowing his newfounds daughters. What a mess
Not (too) lewd for me but otherwise agreed.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Not (too) lewd for me but otherwise agreed.
Yeah at the moment I don't really care about lewd scenes with the girls, I just want so see how the relation and the story concerning the daughters will evolve.

However if Maddie could stay in bikini throughout the game, that would be nice.

Reactions: splamo
D

Deleted member 1371216

A similar situation like this that gets me is Hillside. People actively don't want lewd scenes with potential LIs. I'm stunned people behave as if these fictional characters are real people and "respect" them lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
A similar situation like this that gets me is Hillside. People actively don't want lewd scenes with potential LIs. I'm stunned people behave as if these fictional characters are real people and "respect" them lmao.
One thing is that of course we care about fictional characters. We do it in books, in movies, and in games. There's no real harm done if any of them gets killed but then we do not like the story as much.

The other is that some people like going for the lewds and others like having some incentive (apart from graphics) to do so and/or something resembling a hunt, overcoming obstacles, that kind of stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
We're still mostly "on track".
"so it was expected for this one to take a few months"
Everything what Dammed says is pure PR bullshit, his ''progress updates'' often have a lot of words, but minimum to not at all actual informations about progress. So now it was expected, to take so long. But around ch2 release he said ch3 won't take anywhere near as much time, and was expected in around 3 months lol.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Chapter 2 was released with 720 renders after 7 months of development with personal and workflow issues.

After the latest status update it seams we can expect the chapter 3 being released with 790~ renders in the same timelapse.

:unsure::unsure:
As long as nothing changes, why would they speed up their development time?

They have no reason to do so

Its being two updates already that they said it would take 3-4 months and it takes 6-7 months, and what drawback does that had for them? None.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Next, let's get the "mini" progress report out of the way:

that's the progress report in the post
Thanks for the update.

But what's even the point of these kind of reports ?
It can be reduced to : ''We are 'mostly' on track.''
No info about what is already done, no info what is still left to do, nothing on what they are working on at the moment...

donotbot

May 18, 2021
Game is fun and built up quite well.
But there are always points for improvement.
Natalie is a lady who apparently does not grow old. Botox?
Natalie's son died in the collision caused by MC.
Natalie's son must be at least 16 or 18 to drive.
If we assume that Natalie was at least 18 years old when her son was born, she was 34 or 36 at his death.
After almost 19 years (girls are 18 years + 9 months of pregnancy) Natalie is at MC's door.
So she is now about 53 or 55 years old.
Then she looks damn good.
It would make more sense and story technically better if Natalie lost her (Twin)brother.
She would be then about the same age as MC.

bibz741

Aug 8, 2018
There's plenty of actresses who look hot even in their 50s, Salma Hayek for example. its possible, besides eastern european women stay hot longer.

edit: Btw love the story so far, really looking forward to an update, will be subscribing only on months with releases.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
As long as nothing changes, why would they speed up their development time?

They have no reason to do so

Its being two updates already that they said it would take 3-4 months and it takes 6-7 months, and what drawback does that had for them? None.
A bug fix of an update can not be considered as an update in it's own right.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Game is fun and built up quite well.
But there are always points for improvement.
Natalie is a lady who apparently does not grow old. Botox?
Natalie's son died in the collision caused by MC.
Natalie's son must be at least 16 or 18 to drive.
If we assume that Natalie was at least 18 years old when her son was born, she was 34 or 36 at his death.
After almost 19 years (girls are 18 years + 9 months of pregnancy) Natalie is at MC's door.
So she is now about 53 or 55 years old.
Then she looks damn good.
It would make more sense and story technically better if Natalie lost her (Twin)brother.
She would be then about the same age as MC.
I thought the same thing, but maybe Natalie's son was an infant who for some reason was in the road and the MC ran him over, or drove through their yard and hit him there, or the son was a passenger and not the driver of the other car, or something.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes