malistos

Mar 9, 2020
Love the game so far except the cop. Though its a long wait between updates. Not complaining though as im not a subscriber to their patreon but it does make following the game harder.

Reactions: juan palote

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Love the game so far except the cop. Though its a long wait between updates. Not complaining though as im not a subscriber to their patreon but it does make following the game harder.
The very same sentiment as most people who've been following it. Glenn is just unnecessary drama at this point.
I feel he should ben introduced later as he may have come across as less of an impotent jerk with lust fantasies regarding the triplets while clearly breaking all privacy laws to fit his own agenda.
All the while swinging his small penis about.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I feel like we will have a release by June 30th.

You can quote me and if I am wrong, I will take all the money I normally send to RK and send it to you instead.

G33N

Predictable Wildcard
Donor
Sep 13, 2019
A similar situation like this that gets me is Hillside. People actively don't want lewd scenes with potential LIs. I'm stunned people behave as if these fictional characters are real people and "respect" them lmao.
Wow really???
In a world where we spend 90% of our time (majority of the developed world) in front of a computer (work, e-books, movies, serials, music, shopping).
Even in the real world.... almost half of your perception of a person you know is your imagination....what a bout...people you barely know (then it's about 90-99% imaginative and speculative).
We don't really know our-self... how somebody else will get to know us more than 40-50%? Since we don't even we know that much about who we are....
If you want to go deeper into the rabbit hole.... your life could be a computer simulation in more advanced society....
Like what you like.... and pretend what you want to be true (as long as you don't do anyone harm)... either way...there is no way to know what is and isn't real for sure.
It's better to feel okay alone... than alone surrounded by people...

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Wow really???
In a world where we spend 90% of our time (majority of the developed world) in front of a computer (work, e-books, movies, serials, music, shopping).
Even in the real world.... almost half of your perception of a person you know is your imagination....what a bout...people you barely know (then it's about 90-99% imaginative and speculative).
We don't really know our-self... how somebody else will get to know us more than 40-50%? Since we don't even we know that much about who we are....
If you want to go deeper into the rabbit hole.... your life could be a computer simulation in more advanced society....
Like what you like.... and pretend what you want to be true (as long as you don't do anyone harm)... either way...there is no way to know what is and isn't real for sure.
It's better to feel okay alone... than alone surrounded by people...
Maybe you should lay off the drugs for a while there, bud...

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes