Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Going to make a second playthrough save where the girls are called Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup and the MC is called Professor Utonium. :ROFLMAO:
Sam, clover, alex and dad Jerry Or Charles townsend with daughters sabrina, kelly, jill. or or Salem Saberhagen with daughters Sabrina, Hilda and Zelda or or Piper Phoebe Paige with Leo me thinks owh the joy of thinking of this kinda stuff eacht time i finsihed a set 1 more pops up in the head

edit: Danny Tanner, Dj Stephanie Michelle i am so hoping this game wil lget a crazy girl next door so this can be the stuff

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
OK, I feel this needs to be said, that map contains a lot of omissions, if not outright false information, just for a couple of examples:

Argentina lists 13, but this in something called a close in age exception (essentially, a 16 year old won't necessarily be thrown in jail for having sex with a 14 year old, but a 40 year old doing so would be another story), the "unrestricted" age of consent is 18, similar situations exist across most of South America.
Japan is listed as 13, this is a law at the national level, but individual prefectures (like the US states) have their own laws, iirc it's 18 everywhere

Last edited:

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
, I can't believe this game actually lets you set their age :oops: I trust we all kept it legal, yes?
Why is this even an option? 13 is the youngest you can make them, and I don't know about you, but I don't know any 13 year olds that look like that. Seems more like a joke than anything.

blaze it.PNG

Reactions: jerbear

Ddlc

Jun 22, 2017
What an amazing start, i hope gracie will be part of the game even if is just in dream sequences, we spend so little time with her yet it was enough to love her character, i must say the letter scene made me teary eyed.
Games that give attention to deep and meaningful stories are always welcome and the models are gourgeous, really looking foward to the next updates.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes