SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Wait what. That Game will get a update. Wow finally. I waited so long for a Update because that is a really good game

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I went to the discord, see what the hell is happening. I'd take this with a grain of salt, but...

Sem Título.png

Also further down the line, SirD said he spent 11 hours coding and he was taking a rest, so if the test came out buggy... well...
If, and thats a big if, you believe really hard, maybe in a couple hours it might land on patreon.

Alphahelix42

Oct 8, 2020
Or ~100 renders per month.
My current system can barely handle one production-quality render per day, so for me 100 renders a month would be fantastic. Last month I did a custom scene for a friend, one character in the bedroom with dforce hair and a tactical bodysuit, three lights, took 18 and a half hours. Oftentimes I'll render out a single clothed character and have time to watch a full episode of something on Netflix, or mow the lawn, and it's still not be done when I'm finished. The only thing I have to blame is the current GPU shortage, which is supposedly getting better right now.

I say that to say this, things take time. Depending on the creators Hardware, he may not be able to do more than a hundred renders a month, I know I sure couldn't. If I was making the game as fast as I possibly could, this update would have taken me a minimum of two and a half years, just because I currently can't render any faster. That's not to mention the time it takes to pose each scene. I've spent seven or eight hours posing characters only to spend another 15 rendering a scene ( yes, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to posing.) Which would make it impossible for me to do more than one render per day.

Anyway, that's just my two cents regarding the time between the updates, not just for this game, but for many. I'm just happy when something new for one of my favorites drops.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
My current system can barely handle one production-quality render per day, so for me 100 renders a month would be fantastic. Last month I did a custom scene for a friend, one character in the bedroom with dforce hair and a tactical bodysuit, three lights, took 18 and a half hours. Oftentimes I'll render out a single clothed character and have time to watch a full episode of something on Netflix, or mow the lawn, and it's still not be done when I'm finished. The only thing I have to blame is the current GPU shortage, which is supposedly getting better right now.

I say that to say this, things take time. Depending on the creators Hardware, he may not be able to do more than a hundred renders a month, I know I sure couldn't. If I was making the game as fast as I possibly could, this update would have taken me a minimum of two and a half years, just because I currently can't render any faster. That's not to mention the time it takes to pose each scene. I've spent seven or eight hours posing characters only to spend another 15 rendering a scene ( yes, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to posing.) Which would make it impossible for me to do more than one render per day.

Anyway, that's just my two cents regarding the time between the updates, not just for this game, but for many. I'm just happy when something new for one of my favorites drops.
What are your specs ? But yeah don't go into making a VN if it takes you 18h to render a single image.

But these devs are not newbies, they were already making VN before this one, and with the amount of support they got they can buy top rig, shortage or not (you can buy 3090 from scalpers even though they're twice more expensive)

Reactions: BuggyD

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018

I never paid attention to this. Perhaps, I'm too spoiled with devs like BD, EK and DPC.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018

What specs in your rig? also what resolution was that? 15360×8640?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What specs in your rig? also what resolution was that? 15360×8640?
There's more variables as well. One dev on here pushes it with many, many (background) characters in a scene which slows down the process considerably. Of course that's not really the case here.

It has been more than 7 months since the last update and developers still have more than 1000 patrons? this is really disrespectful for those developers who push updates regularly and don't earn 1000$, let alone 1000 patrons.
So why don't you take some of your money and give it to devs deserving of it for regular, high quality, content heavy updates and good communication?

Yes, it is astonishing how many people keep subscribing, either because they forgot, or because of sunk cost fallacy. Or because they really like the game and its difference from other games. I could be one of those forgetting myself. And I would not subscribe here, nor can I imagine a scenario where I would sub for the equivalent of more than a trible A game per month.

However, what I find deeply disrespectful is telling other adult people what they have to do with their money they worked for. You want a sports car? Well, I wouldn't, but your money, go, do your thing. A cruise in the caribbean? Sounds boring to me, but so does your job, you earned your vacation. Daily visit to restaurants to not have to cook? Now, that I could get behind. But it is their money from their work and thus it is their call what to do with it, not yours or mine. If you think otherwise, please post your monthly expenses and I will comment on what I think of it.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes