Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
If you're saying this after not even an hour then you haven't tried everything there is
I've learned not to trust immediate hot takes after any game episode drops. I'll wait a few days for the general consensus to come in. Still not sure if I'll try this game because of the long development cycle, but the renders look nice and it's got a ginger. That's usually all it takes for an initial look. Hopefully the story is a good one too.

HeatofDiamond

Jul 10, 2020
Apparently I lite a fire under someone's bed because of my comment of it being linear on discord. Many games do that are linear have different choices presented, the end result will always be the same though.
Think like that all you want. Have fun living your life in ignorance.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
It's nice to see one of the games from this Dev finally get an update and i am sure it will be good cause the work is always GREAT even if the Dev cycle is slow in my humble opinion.

Reactions: SrRK

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Does this game still have the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or did that get changed and the author finally got creative? I loved a lot about Radiant when I first played it and would love to come back to it, but not if it's going to be with the same tired plot line I've seen a hundred times before on this site.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Raising 3 daughters is a pain on the best of days.
Raising 3 daughters alone when their jee bees start making them itch is a whole ”nother impossible task.
Raising 3 daughters while you juggle striking a new babe into a relationship relationship
and not being horrible and nasty, blaming your gurls 4 jealousy and being whiny 4 lack of time ...
welll ... good luck!

Game oN!

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
Haven't finished all the paths yet, but if this is really what takes 7 months....man, these guys are absolutely stealing a living. Like yeah, what is there is good, but there are devs out there that put out not just more quantity but also higher quality in far less time. Not saying what's here is bad, it's just not worth the hype until it's finished.

Like, I get they want a slower burn for the daughter stuff since games that dive right into it are a dime a dozen, but the slow burn doesn't work when you can't even scrape two updates a year.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Think like that all you want. Have fun living your life in ignorance.
Hop off that soapbox for just a second and realize what you just posted is defamatory toward an actual person. While some of the criticisms may be either harsh or not of your opinion, all the above are discussed in regards to the game not personal attacks. Just because your opinion is different doesn't make it any more relevant nor superior. Calling someone ignorant for their opinion on linearity is likely not your finest hour, would you not agree? Regards and be well.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
So to get the harem ending do I need to be on the lust path or does every path have a harem path and the scenes and dialogue are just different?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes