AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So to get the harem ending do I need to be on the lust path or does every path have a harem path and the scenes and dialogue are just different?
Wait, there is a harem ending? From the overview "Pregnancy, harem, urination, anal, feet, etc are being fleshed out."

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Wait, there is a harem ending? From the overview "Pregnancy, harem, urination, anal, feet, etc are being fleshed out."
There are no endings yet the game is only in it's third release I'm asking how to get onto the path to have a harem like is it the lust choices that give you a harem or maybe the pure choices or maybe each path pure, lust and dark have there own harem ending and whichever one you are gives you different scenes and dialogue that is what I'm trying to figure out

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Does this game still have the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or did that get changed and the author finally got creative? I loved a lot about Radiant when I first played it and would love to come back to it, but not if it's going to be with the same tired plot line I've seen a hundred times before on this site.
At least in my game what happened is..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Like, I get they want a slower burn for the daughter stuff since games that dive right into it are a dime a dozen, but the slow burn doesn't work when you can't even scrape two updates a year.
The amount of updates per year doesn't matter. It's the amount of content produced in said year that's importent. But yes I agree the development is rather slow. My worry is the project will get abandoned before it's complete. Looks like a nice game but going to wait for that completed tag myself.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I don't understand the issues people have with the schedule. If you're a Patron and you don't like the release schedule then stop supporting the Dev. Otherwise we have to assume you are okay with it. If you are a pirate what the fuck do you care when its released? You're getting it for free. At the end of the day the Dev will provide a product to the customers, the patrons, and as long as the patrons are cool with the release schedule all your pirate belly aching will be for not. Waste of energy.

No I am not a supporter financially. Not really morally either. I think the game has issues outside the schedule that get papered over b/c that's the glaring elephant in the room. The game also has some really amazing things about it too, like three crazy hot daughters in a father daughter incest game, which in itself is super rare and one of my fav types of incest. Daughters are hot and I like to wank is all.

Keep on keeping on Dev.

*Edit - I do sometimes wonder if all the hate is from other jealous Devs.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
The amount of updates per year doesn't matter. It's the amount of content produced in said year that's importent. But yes I agree the development is rather slow. My worry is the project will get abandoned before it's complete. Looks like a nice game but going to wait for that completed tag myself.
Just say for example the game has another 20+ updates till its completed, and 7 months between updates that means it would take at least 11 years+ to finish, if you can wait that long to play it then you have some serious patience lol

animalrapist

Aug 20, 2020
Kind of annoying how much time you spend with other girls in the early game. I wouldve thought an incest game would have you spending more time with your daughters, but even if you reject the other women or are openly hostile to them, the mc still agrees to meet them and go on dates, what the hell? Don't get me wrong I like harem games but the devs really hyped up the choices matter angle and it kind of feels like the choices arent mattering. Not even alternate events if you turn down a date with one girl to spend time with your daughters or another. At least it's still early in development

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Just say for example the game has another 20+ updates till its completed, and 7 months between updates that means it would take at least 11 years+ to finish, if you can wait that long to play it then you have some serious patience lol
Shit man, you just made me think. I would peg the development to 8 updates, that would mean a span of time of 4.5 years (don't think I have seen a VN with longer development than that). This means that if by next update we haven't seen progress with the daughters we may just end up with 1 or 2 scenes with each daughter. :HideThePain:

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes