-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Bummer, haha. Yeah, so long as you always save when the game prompts it you should never have to worry about broken saves in the official/unmodded game. Lemme know if you need help with anything else!

Yep! There's at least a couple. A ton of other little Easter Eggs, some related to Neko Paradise and some not, as well.
My favorite, of course, is the tribute to Chatter and Palmer. :cry: Still sad over both of them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SrRK

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Friends with benefits or fuck buddies

I honestly don't really care about the whole virginity thing.
I agree with the what u said, but for argument's sake.

As u said, virginity as the kink, i'm pretty sure it's about the classic meaning, with proof and no experience, or about purity, as more fitting term.

- As u said, the hymen can break do to many reasons, sports or smaller accidents as common cause.
- Others are born without

On the other hand
- The religious girl, with hymen intact, but had anal with dozens of guys...
- A lesbian, never with a boy before, but with a normal sex life and relationships.
Can u really call that virgin ?

As for the procedure to reinsert the hymen, i know that is a rather common thing for muslim women before marriage, at least in my country and always very confidential, cover storys etc.
Honestly never witnessed this outside of very strict religious familys.

Yeah i know the 3 letter crowd can get easily out of hand, both sides.
I honestly don't get the fuss about LI's, which hade a sex life before, i care about the story and good characters.
Thought, there seem to be more dev's, which like to make use of ''technicaly it's not'', cause it's only a dream, flashback, video etc.
That this doesn't sit well with the fans of a romance or harem game is understandable.
I mean, the most won't have a problem that their partner had other relationships before, but i don't think most would want to see a sex tape with their partner, even if that was before they came together.
Yeah... not sure who told people that a broken hymen automatically means you're not a virgin. Unless someone's about to tell me that giving birth or getting kicked in the twat is sexual intercourse.

All joking aside you're right/I agree: in my experience the vast majority of people (myself included) who have a virgin fetish are turned on by purity/being their first/innocence... while an in-tact hymen is just a bonus :LOL:

I though it was a "serious" story, not half-serious half-parody. You should choose one of these tones, it doesn't work well. The cop is a joke, you said it yourself. We're already stretching our belief, but when you add a lot of silly things (some things can happen irl but not all at once to the same circle of people like in the game) it can't be taken seriously one bit
Are you afraid of nuance? What you're presenting is an opinion, not an objective statement of fact, and there's no rule that states it has to be black or white. I'm not sure who told you that a lighthearted adult fantasy can't have serious or tragic moments, but they lied.

Also I think the vast majority of our players would disagree with much of what you said here, and I'm inclined to keep doing what I think is right by our players.

Finally: we "chose" the very moment we made a game in the genre of "adult fantasy." Emphasis on the word fantasy, here... and I strongly disagree that by choosing this we're suddenly barred from having serious moments in the story. My opinion/philosophy on this discussion is this: so long as the serious moments and delicate subject matter are believable, realistic, and written with respect and care then there's nothing wrong with including them in a game such as Radiant.

Anyway those are just my own opinions on it, and it's okay if you don't agree, but if you thought it was a strictly serious story you thought wrong/we never once said that. I apologize if you're disappointed in some way, but I'm not just going to only write a strictly serious and tragic story or a strictly lighthearted and silly one: that's just boring and not my style. Humans are nuanced/unpredictable, life is nuanced/unpredictable, romance is nuanced/unpredictable, everything is nuanced, and adding nuance to a story just makes sense to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ninjabush

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I was playing a "dark solo" route, to see what's new. And that spanking scene with Maddison is so disturbing. I was simply disgusted after following through the entire punishment, it's simply too much for me.
The only spanking scene I know of was from the previous version of the game. Is there a new one in version 0.3? I didn't see one when I played it.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Glad you liked it!

This update we make two major choices that start/stop entire relationship paths (major impact on the plot), a choice with the potential to have relationship-ending consequences later on (don't worry, I give second chances), a choice with a huge impact on the player's Psyche that leads to MC making an important decision later, make the first major relationship choice with one of the main female characters, and activate the dark path with two main characters.

So yeah, needless to say there were a LOT of major choices this chapter. :LOL: Don't underestimate those flashing lights. If you see that, the choice is pretty important.
I love love this game !!!! but ive got a huge dilemma, I haven't played in while, and some of characters and bits of story ive forget ! o_O I know I have terrible memory, but i no way am making wrong decisions ! Guess there's only thing for it PLAY it AGAIN ! :love: great work, its master piece and deserves 6 Stars. well done (y)

• Red Heart

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Glad you liked it!
There's plenty to like! Hell, there's plenty to love! Those girls are the best.

Thanks for taking some time to respond to posts here. It's always good to hear from a game's developer and see where they're coming from. This can be a good respite from writing... I know I like to take breaks here (maybe too often). Edit: AND Alorth, who also dropped in.

Hope to see more Polarity soon!

Last edited:

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
There's plenty to like! Hell, there's plenty to love! Those girls are the best.

Thanks for taking some time to respond to posts here. It's always good to hear from a game's developer and see where they're coming from. This can be a good respite from writing... I know I like to take breaks here (maybe too often).

Hope to see more Polarity soon!
This why i love the F95 community (i just found the Fosters) dont know how i missed it , ill give it go _13_ (y)

Reactions: _13_

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Taking a look in here once in a while is nice for some good popcorn. Though if I may give a honest response about the development of the game to the people crying/arguing... whatever you may call it. Point is, as a dual developer team, I will depend on Sir Dammed and he depends on me to progress work on the game. So delays can potentially happen because of that or any other reason.
As the first objective we try to take at max 4 months between updates. One way or another it can be pretty tough.
Chapter 3 took way longer than anyone wanted, but I won't feel guilty for it and for simple reasons.
First of all I've always been like a open book to all my supporters and I always try to keep fans informed. Specially in my own discord, patreon or other supporter pages.
Second and most importantly, I have a lot on my plate and not just the games this year. I have the responsibility not only to continue my games but also to secure my legacy on them. The reason I think this way is because I've been sick a few times and as it happens, watching some developers pass away, lights up a spark of fear inside me. That and close people I knew that also passed away... So I've been having some depressions because of that, but my recovery has been noticeable during my vacation now.
Now if I would put everything aside, if I would imagine Radiant being a solo game, I believe I would have a update every 3 months. Some people talk about other games with monthly updates or less... Yeah I could do that too... I just need to reduce my effort to less than 10%. Just click on any preset pose, put the camera in front of the character with one light only and there you go. Monthly updates with shitty quality like most games you see around... who cares about quality right? (Shrug)

I'm having my first vacation in close to 3 years now. So that's since I started game development.
So now besides the time I sometimes waste on trying new things and studying the programs in more depth, I use a good amount of my time working on Radiant with a script.
I spend some time working on Neko Paradise, it's actually one of the games that really brings me joy, I would go crazy if I wouldn't have time to work on it. It's like taking a break for me.
I make animations for Perverteer, for Tales from the Unending Void and I always try to deliver them between days or a week after commissioned.
I'm teaching 3 apprentices, 1 as artist and 2 as artist and animator. That means base and advanced training on all 3. Principles of animation and techniques on 2.
I'm also helping/managing them.
This includes present games of mine which they help on and upcomming games of their own.
So I end up making scripts, watching my apprentices while they work and learn, lucky me having 5 screens in my "office" to keep eyes on everything.
So yeah, in short, being totally or partially responsible for over 10 game updates per year, there is no way I would EVER in my entire life, feel guilty about something related to slow update rates or so. Not to mention that the number might go up in the recent future since I'm also partially responsible for my apprentices and what is about to come...
That's a "Promise"!
Now, I may leave with some grains of salt as etiquette.

N3M3S1S69

Dec 9, 2020
I like their Patreon comment. I do support games rarely but sometimes, if it's good, it gets updated and so forth. Way to many games go away or make promises they can't keep plus since its sex it has to fit my kink. But I never donate to untried games do not have the cash for that. So thanks for the share will be trying it soon.

• Red Heart

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Taking a look in here once in a while is nice for some good popcorn. Though if I may give a honest response about the development of the game to the people crying/arguing... whatever you may call it. Point is, as a dual developer team, I will depend on Sir Dammed and he depends on me to progress work on the game. So delays can potentially happen because of that or any other reason.
As the first objective we try to take at max 4 months between updates. One way or another it can be pretty tough.
Chapter 3 took way longer than anyone wanted, but I won't feel guilty for it and for simple reasons.
First of all I've always been like a open book to all my supporters and I always try to keep fans informed. Specially in my own discord, patreon or other supporter pages.
Second and most importantly, I have a lot on my plate and not just the games this year. I have the responsibility not only to continue my games but also to secure my legacy on them. The reason I think this way is because I've been sick a few times and as it happens, watching some developers pass away, lights up a spark of fear inside me. That and close people I knew that also passed away... So I've been having some depressions because of that, but my recovery has been noticeable during my vacation now.
Now if I would put everything aside, if I would imagine Radiant being a solo game, I believe I would have a update every 3 months. Some people talk about other games with monthly updates or less... Yeah I could do that too... I just need to reduce my effort to less than 10%. Just click on any preset pose, put the camera in front of the character with one light only and there you go. Monthly updates with shitty quality like most games you see around... who cares about quality right? (Shrug)

I'm having my first vacation in close to 3 years now. So that's since I started game development.
So now besides the time I sometimes waste on trying new things and studying the programs in more depth, I use a good amount of my time working on Radiant with a script.
I spend some time working on Neko Paradise, it's actually one of the games that really brings me joy, I would go crazy if I wouldn't have time to work on it. It's like taking a break for me.
I make animations for Perverteer, for Tales from the Unending Void and I always try to deliver them between days or a week after commissioned.
I'm teaching 3 apprentices, 1 as artist and 2 as artist and animator. That means base and advanced training on all 3. Principles of animation and techniques on 2.
This includes present games of mine which they help on and upcomming games of their own.
So I end up making scripts, watching my apprentices while they work and learn, lucky me having 5 screens in my "office" to keep eyes on everything.
So yeah, in short, being totally or partially responsible for over 10 game updates per year, there is no way I would EVER in my entire life, feel guilty about something related to slow update rates or so. Not to mention that the number might go up in the recent future since I'm also partially responsible for my apprentices and what is about to come...
That's a "Promise"!
This game is stunning looking , the girls are all great. Keep up the good work, because what we have so far is deserving of praise.
Putting that, i understand some of the complaints, the reasonable ones, there are so many devs abandoning the games and not saying anything ( not speaking of those who died of course, my condolences to them, covid sucks) that they are affraid of this game suffering something similar when a long time comes without an update.
Still, it´s clear this game is not, but i understanded the fear. It´s a great game and we all want to see more.
It´s always fantastic as well when a dev joins in the comments, it gives more proximity. Zolun does that greatly with Project Miriam, a great game as well for instance.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Red Heart

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

That's a "Promise"!
I remember when I first learned about how much you were doing, and that was something like a year or 18 months ago. Based on your reply here, it's only gotten busier for you. Couple that with dealing with real life — I myself have lost multiple loved ones over the past couple of years, so I can empathize at least some on that point — and you have a huge weight / high stress level that we can't know. You have nothing but respect from me, and from many others here and on other various platforms. I am sorry that you've had to deal with a lot, and I hope things improve for you. Please continue to look after yourself. I've said this over and over on F95, but I'll say it again: Games are nice and all, and they are amazing ways of sharing your talent and vision with all of us, but I hope you always look after yourself — physical health, mental health, etc. — above everything else.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I have only 3 things to say
1-I love this game and need more of it.
2-I hate cliffhangers and wish I could play the whole game already.
3-a walkthrough would be nice since I am having stress about wether or not (and or how best to proceed) to persue each potential hottie...including the daughters. Either way, great game.

• Red Heart

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I'm just not sure about the writing in this game, only played the first chapter and so far the MC is going to look after three girls because a girl (who he cannot remember) he had a one night stand with years ago asks him to, then he's on about missing time with them, I'm confused.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
The only spanking scene I know of was from the previous version of the game. Is there a new one in version 0.3? I didn't see one when I played it.
Nope. I was walking about that very same scene. In the new version, there isn't any spanking scene. Gladly.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I'm just not sure about the writing in this game, only played the first chapter and so far the MC is going to look after three girls because a girl (who he cannot remember) he had a one night stand with years ago asks him to, then he's on about missing time with them, I'm confused.
They are the daughters he had with Gracie (the girl from the one night stand)...unless you don't have the incest mod. You really should though otherwise the story is a bit weak and flimsy.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
They are the daughters he had with Gracie (the girl from the one night stand)...unless you don't have the incest mod. You really should though otherwise the story is a bit weak and flimsy.
Oh right, yeah that's probably why I'm confused, I just downloaded the game, I was wondering why he was keep saying he was a caretaker, thanks :)

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
I don't think the patch was updated. When talking to Bernie, it was all "caretaker and wards".
There is nothing in the patch really it's an universal patch just name changes . It seems to work as Olivia calls MC dad here .
Can you send me a save just before that point ?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 272 Votes