jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Autumn is in the game
Radiant
This game
Autumn from Neko Paradise is in this game
When MC is driving just before the Psyche question comes up on how you want to act overall in Chapter 3
Look at the side mirror
in this game
Radiant
I no longer have the screenshot sadly, sorry

supamonkey77

Jan 25, 2018
You can check for yourself
View attachment 1306551
Also my own AV
View attachment 1306553
I'm sorry good person. Your mega download file gave me a very bad "severe" backdoor entry virus. I had to completely purge my system and run antivirus from boot to make sure I got it. I just can't trust your downloads again. I know you provide it for free and stuff and the community appreciate your and other's efforts. I just can't trust your files anymore.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Autumn is in the game
Radiant
This game
Autumn from Neko Paradise is in this game
When MC is driving just before the Psyche question comes up on how you want to act overall in Chapter 3
Look at the side mirror
in this game
Radiant
I no longer have the screenshot sadly, sorry
Can you rewrite that in one understandable sentence?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I'm sorry good person. Your mega download file gave me a very bad "severe" backdoor entry virus. I had to completely purge my system and run antivirus from boot to make sure I got it. I just can't trust your downloads again. I know you provide it for free and stuff and the community appreciate your and other's efforts. I just can't trust your files anymore.
It's a false positive, sometimes Windows defender reacts this way with rpy script files. It happened to me once, one of my PCs deleted the file immediately, but the 6 others did not react at all.
You overreacted and did all this for nothing.

Feb 26, 2019
Who would have thought that a father/daughter(s) harem game could be this good, with this many interesting characters, choices and outcomes? Color me surprised! I wish the devs the best of luck with this one, as it's probably my top 5 favorite 3D CG games on here, alongside Haley's Story, Being a DIK and Come Inside. And that's coming from someone who generally ignores games from this category. Oh, and Mr. Dev? I can't stress enough how much I love you for not making this unnecessary free roaming point & click that would serve no purpose and add nothing to the storytelling. You the real MVP.
Good to see that there are still 3D CG games that are not only worth playing but actually surprisingly good and well done.
Cheers, and can't wait to see what the next chapters hold in store! :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Violet Lee

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I would like to suggest an option to skip the prologue for people who have played before. I've wanted to try new playthroughs to experiment with different paths and it just takes a really long time to get through all the unchangeable stuff about Gracie at the beginning. The skip feature doesn't seem to work very well there or least not very quickly. I mean, it makes total sense to have that part of the story so that new players will understand what is going on, but it's tedious to click through all of it just to start a new playthrough.

This seems like a simple request, but I am definitely not a programmer. If adding this feature would delay the next game release then please do not do it!

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
i wonder the scene for punishing maddie is removed from the game or is just included in the tb patch
It was still in the game when I played it. I played with the patch enabled, so either it is unique to the patch or you didn't have enough dark points. I am not sure which. I also tried a new playthrough recently and tried different options with the girls in general but always made my choices with Maddie dark and somehow that scene wasn't available so I must have had a lower dark score overall since I definitely got that scene on this same game version.

Mac Attaq

Jan 29, 2020
I would like to suggest an option to skip the prologue for people who have played before. I've wanted to try new playthroughs to experiment with different paths and it just takes a really long time to get through all the unchangeable stuff about Gracie at the beginning. The skip feature doesn't seem to work very well there or least not very quickly. I mean, it makes total sense to have that part of the story so that new players will understand what is going on, but it's tedious to click through all of it just to start a new playthrough.

This seems like a simple request, but I am definitely not a programmer. If adding this feature would delay the next game release then please do not do it!
Save game after prologue. You can then make different choices/go down separate paths. Just use different saves but begin each one by going back to your post-prologue save. Work smart, not hard

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Excellent renders, and characterization is quite good. Definitely enjoying the tsundere vibes from Maddie.

Unless there's an explanation later, my one main complaint is every single female character, major or minor, falls head over heels for the MC so damn easily. Hell, even the liquor store clerk is captivated. I feel like it's a corollary to the big magical cock trope; surely the MC's fame, wealth, charm, kindness, or empathy (each depending on the character) ought to be the catalyst for non-triplet LIs to fawn over the MC, rather than every single one of them going "he so handsome!", right?

Reactions: JHorcoc6

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm personally trying not to do anything with the daughters but only really want to focus on Brooke. It seems no matter what I do with my choice combos (minus dark ones, unless it's to let another girl down) I always wind up getting the attention of one of the the triplets, mostly Liv.

I guess there's no real way around that. I don't want to be a hard-ass douche and I don't want to be lustful towards them. After getting through those scenes with Gracie and that damned letter, trying to have my MC be a father figure, but it's not working out. Guessing it's too early yet for that and later on I have to tell Liv (or one of the other daughters, or all of them) no.

• Haha
Reactions: JHorcoc6

gaunterodimm

May 12, 2020
It was still in the game when I played it. I played with the patch enabled, so either it is unique to the patch or you didn't have enough dark points. I am not sure which. I also tried a new playthrough recently and tried different options with the girls in general but always made my choices with Maddie dark and somehow that scene wasn't available so I must have had a lower dark score overall since I definitely got that scene on this same game version.
i tried to stick to both walkthroughs over and over again yet i failed to get the scene,thats why i asked if anyone else had ideas thank you though

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes