a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't think Maddie wasn't watching the whole time. Remember both the Main character and Allie both screamed which is reason enough to cause curiosity from Maddie. My theory is the only thing Maddie saw was the main character getting a hardon from Allie hugging him half naked.
No he got the hard on seeing her half naked and when he went to try and wake her up she scream and he fell down show it.

Then he stood up and they hugged.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
No he got the hard on seeing her half naked and when he went to try and wake her up she scream and he fell down show it.

Then he stood up and they hugged.
My theory.jpg

This is my theory that Maddie only was able to get out of bed and open the door by the time they hugged. The main character was the first to scream and Allie was the second. I am pretty sure Maddie at the time couldn't care less about her father but i sure as hell know she cares about her sister and knows her voice. Then Maddie saw the main character had a hardon after Allie kissed him on the mouth because they were far enough apart because also Allie went to bed. So Maddie didn't see that Allie was potentially spying and took advantage of the situation.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I am late to the comments here but I just got and played it.

I LOVE IT so far!

Freckles which I love, Redhead which I love, choice of their age up to me (LOVE LOVE LOVE), great animation and models, and I'm interested where the story goes.

GREAT JOB!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
"Radiant" is a term for the angular measure of mathematics.
The game "Radiant" is therefore also about mathematics.
More precisely: about biological mathematics!
---------------------------------------------------------
Here's the first Radiant math problem:
Three girls turned 18 on April 7, 2020.
Her mother Grace was pregnant on March 5, 2005.
Question: How long did the pregnancy with the three girls last?
:)

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Three girls turned 18 on April 7, 2020.
Her mother Grace was pregnant on March 5, 2005.
Question: How long did the pregnancy with the three girls last?
:)
By the time the MC wakes from the coma they should be over 9 years old. How much older they are since then, its up too you to choose. If they are 18 years old means more ~8 years passed since the MC woken up. I dont think the game is happening in 2020, unless you make them 14-15.

Now I agree they don't look their "true age" of 18 years old, more like 16-17, but that might be just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: moudy

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I dont think the game is happening in 2020, unless you make them 14-15.
Now I agree they don't look their "true age" of 18 years old, more like 16-17, but that might be just me.
For the developers, "true age" is: 12 < age < 25
The developers make the age from the girls from 13 until 24
see here:

$ age = int (renpy.input ("How old are the girls? (Numeric characters only. Leave this blank for their \" true age. \ ")", allow = "0123456789", length = 2) .strip () or 18)
if 12 < age < 25:

Since the game has been released on 2020-04-07. and the game says, see that the "true age" is 18 years, and if this is true, the girls will be 18 years old by 2020-04-07 at the latest. Otherwise it would no longer be true with the "true age".
sorry, only little logic about the trueness in a "true age".

• Angry
Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Speaking of "logic," stories are not automatically set in the current year.

From the Developer's Notes in this very thread:

Provided this information... the logical thing to assume is that obviously the timeline / current year isn't outright stated for this very reason.

Feel free to macro the link to this message for all the detectives Sherlock Holmesing in the comments.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why are people so hung up about the 'true age'? Just pick something! Anyway, Dammed, did you see my post a few pages back? Any thoughts on the possibility of the scene I described? Just curious.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
For the developers, "true age" is: 12 < age < 25
The developers make the age from the girls from 13 until 24
see here:

$ age = int (renpy.input ("How old are the girls? (Numeric characters only. Leave this blank for their \" true age. \ ")", allow = "0123456789", length = 2) .strip () or 18)
if 12 < age < 25:

Since the game has been released on 2020-04-07. and the game says, see that the "true age" is 18 years, and if this is true, the girls will be 18 years old by 2020-04-07 at the latest. Otherwise it would no longer be true with the "true age".
sorry, only little logic about the trueness in a "true age".
I think I've miss the point, or whatever you're calling "logic", you're trying to make but 18 years old is the "default" or "true age" as the dev call it, meaning if you go with that and not your preference, you know, like changing the girls names, that's the intended age, meaning the game is not in 2020. Its really not hard to understand, really... you just have to accept the game's present might not be in 2020 unless you chose too.

Why are people so hung up about the 'true age'? Just pick something! Anyway, Dammed, did you see my post a few pages back? Any thoughts on the possibility of the scene I described? Just curious.
Its really not about the age, its the fact the game might have different present years, he is assuming its just in 2020, and the fact the girls "true age" is 18, not making the math right, that is making the confusing for some... but to be honest I really dont understand why.

When can we see the first preview of chapter 2? :)

Probably too soon for that since the game just got released. Hopefully it wont take half a year for the next update tho.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
> For the developers, "true age" is: 12 < age < 25

Oh, does it not let you put their ages under that?
(although who on earth is going to put them under 16?)
The developer. They set the true age the youngest to 13.

I said: this is a math puzzle.
https://f95zone.to/threads/radiant-v0-1-1-rk-studios.49572/page-39#post-3301739
Is that so bad, if a pixel mom her pregnancy is minus three years?
And, why not ? I have nothing against a negative duration
from Pixel pregnancy to give birth pixel girls. :)

I can imagine me something like this very well. is amusing :)

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
The developer. They set the true age the youngest to 13.

I said: this is a math puzzle.
https://f95zone.to/threads/radiant-v0-1-1-rk-studios.49572/page-39#post-3301739
Is that so bad, if a pixel mom her pregnancy is minus three years?
And, why not ? I have nothing against a negative duration
from Pixel pregnancy to give birth pixel girls. :)

I can imagine me something like this very well. is amusing :)
It's the people making the choice, not the developer. And the developer told you explicitly the game has no set start year.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I think one of the conversations with the triplets i am looking forward to the most in the next releases is when the main character tells them he has been fucking Gracie in his dreams for a few years before they showed up. :D I mean i thought for sure he was gonna tell Allie after he read the later that he dreamt about Gracie.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes