PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
This is where transparancy comes in. I think people is longing for updates, but don't mind waiting if they know how long to wait. Theese developers don't tell much, nor the community. That is making them lose alot of potential patrons/SS's.
They should learn from other developers where they either set an exact date for release like DMD/SL or have a progression bar like PL/A69 or Summertime Saga, we all know the progress of those games, nobody asks. We don't even know if this update is at 5% or 95% finnished.
You ask for transparency - but I'm sure you'd be shocked which community - F95 or their actual paying supporters - demonstrates an extreme lack of understanding when a delivery date gets missed.

This happened two rev's ago and the release date did not get met - who knew that RL and COVID could negatively impact the team supporting 4 different projects, Radiant among them...

The facepalm packs came out in force and a number of the less supportive members of the F95 'community' were happy to flame Radiant, the creators of Radiant, those who pay $ to support Radiant and anyone who objected to their righteous anger at not getting their 'free' update fast enough.

The Patreons of Radiant asked Sir Damned Not to put out a release date for future rev's to prevent this garbage from happening again.

There are too many on F95 who expect that the creators 'owe' them 'free' updates on a particular schedule.

Reality - The Radiant team does not owe F95 or any other pirate site anything.

If people want to support with their $, they do -- if they want to keep getting it for free, they complain when it is not "fast enough/a big enough update/not enough content for Their desired 'free' path, etc.

Anyone who likes Radiant wants updates more quickly - Patreon/Subscribestar supporter or person on F95 taking it for free.

I imagine that those who like the other 3 projects that are supported by one or both members of the Radiant team also want their projects to be done more quickly.

I don't know of any team of two people who are both supporting 4 different projects And delivering great content in sizeable updates every 3 months (for example) for all 4 projects.

Would I like them to wrap up some of the other projects so that Radiant can get more of their time and creativity and deliver better updates more quickly - Of Course!

But I also respect that they are honoring all their commitments to other creative teams and to the supporters of the other 3 projects.

For those who always talk about supporting Radiant or another VN, consider turning words into action, finding a VN you actually enjoy enough To support and then give $1 or $2 a month and talk up that VN where you can. You might just help save a good to great VN that would otherwise be abandoned due to a lack of $ support.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Don't need the release date of the next update, with 2 of them arleady out we know the cycle now : between 6-8 months. If it comes earlier then everybody wins, and you know what you get if you pledge them.

And what about polarity ? :KEK:

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
The main cast? Not that I know of.
Side characters? IIRC, one.
2 side characters? The waitress and the model? Am I remembering that wrong? It's been a long time since I played that chapter.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
2 side characters? The waitress and the model? Am I remembering that wrong? It's been a long time since I played that chapter.
The waitress, yes. I don't remember an option for the model (unless it was triggered by saying "no" to getting together again along with Alli).

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
two questions -
1. How do you post a review of a game?
2. How is it that this game hasn't spawned a huge fan art page?

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
two questions -
1. How do you post a review of a game?
2. How is it that this game hasn't spawned a huge fan art page?
To do a review go to the top of the page and click on the four stars that you see there and it'll walk you through it.

Reactions: Jack0h

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
i tried that. I clicked on, around, and in the vicinity of the four stars; it isn't a field.
It is a field. A little iFrame in an overlay will pop up. Maybe you have pop-ups blocked or scripts or whatever else. Try to check your blockers and exceptions, maybe quick check with another browser (e.g Brave-browser, Falkon, Opera etc.).

[VN] - [Ren'Py] Radiant [v0.3.2] [RK Studios] _ F95zone -2021-09-25.png

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Help us climb back to 1500!
The last repayment cycle really hurt us, as we lost nearly 400 patrons during card processing. Help us climb back!

If you feel like Radiant is a game that deserves to be in the top 100 adult creators, or that the content we produce is worth your coin, please consider pledging for just $5/mo so we can reach this goal. Thank you!

Wow so this is what they care most to be in top 100 not to release quicker updates... myeah they don't milke at all and the lowest tier is "just" 5 bucks cuz 1 buck would be offensive, niceee...

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes