CME1853

Sep 26, 2021
If you feel comfortable (and financially stable) enough to do so, then more power to you.
I had to stop supporting most of everything this year with all that went on and unfortunately, Radiant was one of them.
I'm still trying to decide whether I prefer huge, chunky updates that take about six months or smaller ones (in most cases) that take about eight weeks. Chunky updates are my ideal and considering they usually have about two full chapters written out beforehand (according to them), does the code, rendering, posing and bugfixing really take the remainder?
I'm not bashing them nor do I blame them for jumping ship on this site. It was the right call, I think.
Thanks for supporting any AVNs, including Radiant, which you enjoyed enough to support and, when you had the means, chose to give a few creators $ support!

Reactions: VOYEUR

randi99

Jul 28, 2021
I like Radiant enough to support it via Patreon.

If someone else does not want to support Radiant with $, that is their choice.

I think most of us on this thread want more Radiant - so faster updates, more of the story of the MC and the triplets, animations where they fit, music and sound effects.

I'd love to see an update by the end of 2021 but, based on the past cycles of production, it looks like Feb/Mar 2022.
I agree with you most of us want more updates and thats why we complain
BUT one update a year is BULLSHIT, if there are more updates a year i can tell you they will be top earner.
There are many devs who produce in 3 months what they produce in a year.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Yes, you can get "badges" for supporting devs. However, you need to "apply" and dev has to support your claim. And so "not having a badge" does not mean "does not support", especially since many devs offer different avenues to support (Steam releases you can buy, a "buymeacoffee" tip jar) etc. Also you don't know who has supported a game in the past but dropped out disappointed.
Not quite. Being able to show badges requires one to associate ones Patreon account with the Zone (https://f95zone.to/account/connected-accounts/). Same for developers. The Zone then tries to match pledges to devs, allowing one to choose which devs to feature from the found matches (https://f95zone.to/account/patreon/pledges). The greatest hurdle for featuring a badge is developers not associating their accounts.

And there once was a badge for Radiant, but the corresponding account (RKStudios) seems to have vanished. *shrug*

Reactions: Cartageno

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I like Radiant enough to support it via Patreon.

If someone else does not want to support Radiant with $, that is their choice.

I think most of us on this thread want more Radiant - so faster updates, more of the story of the MC and the triplets, animations where they fit, music and sound effects.

I'd love to see an update by the end of 2021 but, based on the past cycles of production, it looks like Feb/Mar 2022.
If it’s Feb/Mar they will lose another 400 supporters, and probably, still be wondering why.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
I don't usually join in to a lot of these type of conversations especially on these social media type platforms . Even though this isn't actually a social media it is still the same type of platform. I think the problem with a lot of this is we are all allowed our opinion on different things, but what it really boils down to is choice if you like the game and what they're doing become a patron and support them. If on the other hand you are not happy don't support them. I see so many times as I'm reading through a lot of these things when someone has an opinion that differs from someone else's those people tend to latch on to that and heavily quote them because they don't agree with it and wind up making multiple statements that are the same all that does is tie up the thread. I firmly believe that you should be able to State your opinion but where do you draw the line. I was a supporter but I got covid earlier last month and I have had to stop for a little while so I was in the mass Exodus that just happened to them but it was because of different reasons. I thoroughly enjoyed the game myself and will continue to support them very soon. Feel free to go ahead and dump on what I say I know there are some who will, just understand that I believe you have the right to your opinions I just think that some of it gets carried too far sometimes to everyone else have a great day.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If you feel comfortable (and financially stable) enough to do so, then more power to you.
I had to stop supporting most of everything this year with all that went on and unfortunately, Radiant was one of them.
I'm still trying to decide whether I prefer huge, chunky updates that take about six months or smaller ones (in most cases) that take about eight weeks. Chunky updates are my ideal and considering they usually have about two full chapters written out beforehand (according to them), does the code, rendering, posing and bugfixing really take the remainder?
I'm not bashing them nor do I blame them for jumping ship on this site. It was the right call, I think.
I feel the preference for BBUs (Big Beautiful Updates) and share it. However, many like smaller updates on a more regular basis as you can see in many threads where updates come once or twice a year. And in the end, I can always make them "big and chunky", I can just ignore the monthly update for a while and not jump and immediately play it. Yes, making more updates takes some extra time so the Big Chunks may be a tad faster overall, but that should not be as much as to be really annoying. So I somewhat switched sides: I like big updates and I cannot lie, but I can get them without others lacking their small ones by just skipping.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not quite. Being able to show badges requires one to associate ones Patreon account with the Zone (https://f95zone.to/account/connected-accounts/). Same for developers. The Zone then tries to match pledges to devs, allowing one to choose which devs to feature from the found matches (https://f95zone.to/account/patreon/pledges). The greatest hurdle for featuring a badge is developers not associating their accounts.

And there once was a badge for Radiant, but the corresponding account (RKStudios) seems to have vanished. *shrug*
Ah, okay, I stand corrected then. I just knew that both player/supporter and dev had to act on this.

Reactions: CME1853

CME1853

Sep 26, 2021

Thanks for providing the added detail! I'm always happy to learn more about how everything is meant to/could work here on F95.

CME1853

Sep 26, 2021
I hope that this is a first world problem for you - whether or not you have the $ to comfortably support AVN creators. If this is a health issue, then it is an all world problem and ranks higher than any discussion anyone here can have about a digital form of entertainment.

so Good Luck to you and may your health and circumstances, whatever they may be now, improve in the near future!

(I'm part Irish so I'm 'saying' that with an accent. Please add whatever accent works best for you.) :)

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I know the devs don't like to release new versions before they're ready, but has anyone expressed some sort of target date, like " No promises, but we're shooting for a release date for 0.3.3 (or (0.4, I'm not certain how they handle version numbers) by the holidays or the end of the year"?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I guess I don't care when it updates, I'm more hoping the slow burn with the triplets speeds up. Cause two updates a year combined with slow burn... shit -- 18 is gunna turn to 30 by the time these chicks lose their virginities.
It looks like it's not going to be a slow burn. Things have gone faster than anticipated with some girls. It's going to be a slow burn for us people because it's not likely that we are going to get any sex scenes with the triplets in 2022 :KEK: .

Reactions: TokyoR

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
See I am not crticising the dev or something but two updates a year for this game doesn't sound good to me . I mean the dev is earning enough that he can spend some of it to buy some upgrades and fasten the process and make it three updates with one after every 4 months that sounds reasonable. This was actually one of the reasons I had second thoughts in supporting this dev as the story is quite intriguing but time gap between update sorta sucks .There are devs who are earning near as much as him but rae providing faster and long updates but there ae also other money milking bastards who are barely doing shit.

As for those who are happy with the current time gap and are supporting him , its cool . I just gave my opinion.

Last edited:

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Played this game for the first time 18 millions years ago and thought it had some good stuff. These last two chapters were great and now I'm wanting more. Sucks that the update schedule is, apparently, not so good.

• Haha
Reactions: dav121 and TokyoR

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
See I am not crticising the dev or something but two updates a year for this game doesn't sound good to me . I mean the dev is earning enough that he can spend some of it to buy some upgrades and fasten the process and make it three updates with one after every 4 months that sounds reasonable. This was actually one of the reasons I had second thoughts in supporting this dev as the story is quite intriguing but time gap between update sorta sucks .There are devs who are earning near as much as him but ae providing faster and long updates but there ae also other money milking bastards who are barely ding shit.

As for those who are happy with the current time gap and ae supporting him , its cool . I just gave my opinion.
Both devs are working on multiple games at the same time (yes I am still hoping that polarity will get an update eventually) so I don't really see them being able to release more than 2 or 3 updates per year, at least for now.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes