Jun 29, 2017
The game repeats a lot "They're just your X years old daughters" which could make sense because of the age gap, but it makes more sense if they are younger than 18.
Yep.
It's my bad for assuming everyone played with the patch.
But now I can't help find it hilarious that everyone thinks the MC is just their "landlord".

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82

spirit3000

Aug 9, 2020
Those renders look REALLY!!! nice :) I tried all the 3 paths (Love, Lust, and Dark) for every girl but they did not differ that much. Most of the games I've seen here are not really games. They are more like novels. Don't take that as a complain. I love the renders!!!! the girls are sooo cute! Great job SirD & Alorth!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Didn't even know you could set the age but if they are under 18 then totally less likely they would be emancipated, three young girls without financial support and a family, yeah just wouldn't happen
You assume the "state" would be right there to step in. Teens run off on their own all the time, and it's easy for something like this to fall through the cracks unless the family was already working with the locality's child welfare agency. Given they were insular, home schooled and had no other family around, it would be easy for a group of reasonably mature 16 year olds to live on their own and not be harassed by the government, especially if they moved away from their home area and didn't tell anyone else where they were headed. It would have to be a situation where the cop next door decided he didn't like what he was seeing and started something on an official basis. That's when things could start getting into the area of "official" things happening and the girls getting put into "the system".

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think the point SepticSun was making wasn't about looks. After all, after an accusation it can easily be checked by the relevant authorities how old the girls actually are. If they're 21 the law will be okay with it even if they look 14 - and vice versa. So if we assume the canon age to be below 18 things would be very different - and this assumption wasn't made from the looks but from the assumption what the devs intend them to be, which may or may not differ from the standard age of the patreon version. And thus also be a bit influenced by people's head canon.
well you know what the saying is about assuming something ....

Jun 29, 2017
you were wise not to say what year
Last I heard, the two devs behind Radiant are working on their own games as well. Radiant is, to my knowledge, a side-project for them both, and thus I don't really expect frequent updates. Sucks, but that's how it goes. No reason to scream about it on every page of this thread. Especially considering when the thread was updated last.
It does seem like January might be a little too early of an estimation though, and probably more like February or March, judging by the other release times.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Last I heard, the two devs behind Radiant are working on their own games as well. Radiant is, to my knowledge, a side-project for them both, and thus I don't really expect frequent updates. Sucks, but that's how it goes. No reason to scream about it on every page of this thread. Especially considering when the thread was updated last.
It does seem like January might be a little too early of an estimation though, and probably more like February or March, judging by the other release times.
A side project that generates twice the income they get from their main projects combined. And one of their early goal is "to release updates faster". Ok they didn't define faster than what... but were they really planning an update once a year or slower ?

Jun 29, 2017
A side project that generates twice the income they get from their main projects combined. And one of their early goal is "to release updates faster". Ok they didn't define faster than what... but were they really planning an update once a year or slower ?
It hardly matters who/what gets more. They have an obligation to their main projects as well, even if those get less.
And what's with this forum and white knighting for Patreon supporters. If they think it's too slow, they should stop supporting it, that'll send the message loud and clear. But don't sit there and defend other people's wallets, that's just ridiculous. They can make their own decisions. And if you are a supporter, cancel it and show your dissatisfaction.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
you too, were wise not to say what year

• Haha
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Polarity hasn't been updated in a year and a half.

Jun 29, 2017
Polarity hasn't been updated in a year and a half.
Okay, and? Stop supporting him/them, was the point. I'm not defending any of the devs, but we're not privy to some special info here, and who people choose to support is up to them.
In fact, if people are still supporting someone that hasn't released anything for over a year, I'd call them stupid, but again, that's not really my concern, it's their money, not mine.

CME1853

Sep 26, 2021
I like Radiant so I support it with my wallet. If others chose not to - that's their choice. If some of those who complain here want to facepalm me for not joining their lemming crusade - facepalm away, it's not like a facepalm or 20 will ever change my mind and if their facepalms help to create the safe space they need, so be it.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I think this goal is mooooar important...:WeSmart:
"The last repayment cycle really hurt us, as we lost nearly 400 patrons during card processing. Help us climb back!"

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The basic approach is "I don't like how it's going but there must be a way to change it for the better". In truth, that is highly unlikely to happen. All we can do is take what will happen as given and then decide for ourselves whether we like it or not. You generally can't change the music a radio station plays, you can't get your favorite restaurant to do "free lunch fridays", and you probably can't get the game you want the way you want. The companies/devs may think differently and others won't see the problem, they like the shitty music in the radio.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If they really want their 400 patrons back, they have to work hard and set up a faster release cycle. Not just a simple goal for their glory and fame "If you feel like Radiant is a game that deserves to be in the top 100 adult creators, or that the content we produce is worth your coin, please consider pledging for just $5/mo so we can reach this goal." :FacePalm:

A lot of people can't or don't want to support each month for nothing, and so only pledge when there is an update. You have to take them into account, it's still better than those who pay nothing. So faster release = more support

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes