Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Pretty decent game. Several incongruous things struck me though.

1) A high school kid in a Midwest town isn't going to be driving a souped up muscle car. He'll be driving a second hand Toyota or Chevy. Maybe a beat up old Mustang that he dreams of hot rodding. The old Beetle you used for the bent cop would be a better fit. The only kids at high school whose parents would buy them a muscle car would be assholes like Chad. The MC isnt Chad.
Yeah no. theres always two kids in town with that car: Daddys rich kid. and the future mechanic and yes in a town so small you could spit on one side of town and it crosses the other, theres still a rich kid.

2) The absolute last car a bent cop would drive is an old Beetle. He'd drive a muscle car or a oversized truck like a Ford F250 or Chevy Silverado. That muscle car you used for the MC in high school would actually be the perfect car for him. Maybe give the wife a line about him borrowing her car because his muscle car is always in the shop.
I'll agree with you here for the most part, but the point of that car is to express the level of loser he's become over the years.

3) American cemeteries don't look like something out of a horror movie unless its an old New Orleans parish cemetery. They look like a golf course sprinkled with graves and the occasional mausoleum. Look at a few pictures of Arlington National Cemetery. That's what every American cemetary wants to grow up to be.
yeah but Daz doesn't have much of a choice here. they gotta work with what they got. They don't create assets. This game would still be pre .0001 if that were the case.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
"Taboo edition" - the triplets are your daughters instead of the daughters of some childhood friend coming to you for even more a convoluted reason than with this change.
1638655850759.png

Then I have to wonder what that is going to be...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Maybe some extreme content on the dark paths is planned (like the sadist path with Maddy)? Or loli content with Norah?
Could be. I haven't played this in ages though.
Hopefully this means that an update is coming soon.

animalrapist

Aug 20, 2020
I've been away from the game for quite a while now, can you have any form of sex with the girls yet?
You can squeeze one of their naked butts and a completely new character was introduced with a gay ass sob story and she sucks your dick even if you are rude to her. But yeah as for the girls it's just lewd teasing which would be alright for early game except with this update schedule early game is ONLY game

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes