CykaPlease

Feb 15, 2020
interesting ... so the question arises to me ...
why is "incest patch" and "mod" offered for downloading, even though this has zero effect?
On a serious note -
Patreon does not allow incest games on their website, so community makes the incest patches, And Incest is a fetish, not everybody likes it that's why it is optional to download, but my previous comment depends on the context too, this game, for example, is wholly based on the Incest story, therefore playing it without the incest patch is not much recommended, And about the mod, again some people play for the story, some play for the lewd content, the latter need the mod to have a quick fap, that's why both of these things are offered for downloading.

Nov 24, 2017
This is, just wow. The beautiful renders of original characters, amazing story and writing. Can't wait to learn more about the three daughter and girl who showed up at the end of the first released.

(Spoiler if you haven't played yet, don't continue past this point)

The girl at the end randomly shows up, saying you might have killed her son years ago. Why would she wait so long to get in contract? I do not trust her, I have a feeling she's going be trouble and looking for money now you're wealthly.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Actually, you're wrong for other reasons... Radiant is not a mathmatics term of angular geometry. you are thinking of the radian... no T.
A radian is a measure of angular sweep such that it arcs across a sweep length equal to one radius distance. An example: if 2 Pi is the total measure of sweep for an arc that covers 360 degrees, then 2 Pi radians is equal to 360 degrees.

It is however a term in physics referring to the transfer of energy across a volume from a source. Usually in a straight line.
see here:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
FYI I've removed the picture from your post. That picture is from an off-site patch for that game, not from the game itself, and is not content allowed to be posted here, thanks.
No. I not have from an off-site patch. This picture i have from
f95zone.to/threads/maou-sama-v0-3-0-neko-fairys.
i check today f95zone.to/threads/maou-sama-v0-3-5-neko-fairys with UnRen.bat
here, this picture not exist again.

Reactions: Noambonsky

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
We will revisit Gracie multiple times throughout the game in the player's dreams. I understand this is of course not the same/not ideal, but I do think it's better than nothing. :p
Gotta take what you can get, I guess. :)

________
On an off topic side note:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
My only problem with this is that the writing seems so heartfelt and the girls seem like real enough characters that I might feel bad perving on them.
Probably gonna do it anyway tho
Yeah, I kinda feel that myself a little bit as I'm wondering why the MC, who seems like a prefectly nice guy, would go down a path of trying to dominate them and make them submissive. Just doesn't seem to fit his persona.

I think the perving stuff is fine though because he is, after all, a grown man who's just taken in 3 gorgeous young girls that resemble someone he knew and liked when he was their age and has had sex dreams about for many years, so why wouldn't he be turned on by them? It's just the domineering path that I don't think fits his character.

Reactions: Balu83

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
You should know better than arguing with a mod.
Why ?
Today i download all fresh from f95zone together with the f95-Lewd Patch and check it.
The maou-sama picture, mod say, is from a off-site patch i found here. And eny more .... :)
Why not ? if mod say, is off-site patch, then is off-site patch. OK. All right. and girls being 18.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes