May 9, 2021
I'd love to see an update to this game. Anyone know about possible release date for next patch?

Also, I would love to try and make some fan art. :p Can someone point me in the right direction in terms of DAZ3d assets and models?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
2 years in real time is like 2/3 updates away, and this is a slow burn game so yea.. not a chance lol
I don't know, we can already spank one. You are right about how many updates but still I think atleast one of the three will be fucked In 2 years time. Might be wishful thinking but if so it beats reality lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'd love to see an update to this game. Anyone know about possible release date for next patch?

Also, I would love to try and make some fan art. :p Can someone point me in the right direction in terms of DAZ3d assets and models?
If it gets updated it will be anywhere from 1 day to 4 years. :ROFLMAO: :oops::sick::sneaky:

Reactions: Shadow2007

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nah, there are examples sadly of devs being enabled to do that udderly shameful deed from donators that keep giving even when what they are getting is almost nil...
My guess is, since I have that problem in other stuff as well, that small regular payments just run under your radar if you don't have to count every penny, there's so many of them and when checking my account I am looking more for the big stuff. There are long officially abandoned games where the patreon is still generating money. However, as you say, it won't be that much in the end.

If I was a dev trying to maximise the "money by work" ratio, I think it would be a tightrope walk. However I still do think, assuming I was able to make some decent games which I am not, that actually working on them would get me the most money. Sure, spreading the updates over more time means more money for this individual project, but it means fewer projects and thus less money earned overall.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Does anyone know how to be with girls in a closer relationship and not get caught by this crazy neighbor?

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes