indusguy79

Dec 23, 2021
Hey guys how to save the game in android version any idea? It doesn't seem like other games I can't see the menu at all. Please help

Anon2102

Aug 17, 2020
Seeing how this update is going to take awhile still (and has been) are there any other sites that have games like this? Proud Father, Dating my Daughters etc? Maybe games that haven't been posted here yet as I have seen most of the more popular ones along the genre.

Reactions: Azariss

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
As much as I love this game , the one reason I didn't support it on patron was the huge time gap between updates , there are other devs too who take almost same time to give out an update but the content you get is worth it and I know when supporting them on patron that my money spent is worth it , well there are only two who manage to do it but not this one. I personally feel these updates can be provided in shorter time zone but if the dev patrons are happy with what is current situation then its cool.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
As much as I love this game , the one reason I didn't support it on patron was the huge time gap between updates , there are other devs too who take almost same time to give out an update but the content you get is worth it and I know when supporting them on patron that my money spent is worth it , well there are only two who manage to do it but not this one. I personally feel these updates can be provided in shorter time zone but if the dev patrons are happy with what is current situation then its cool.
Yeah, half a year is not a good sign. I like the idea and the women, but that's a bit ridiculous.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I love the game, the premise, and the girls, but the lack of releases has made it so I can't justify supporting more than the minimum. 2 updates or less in a year is really making me question if I'm better off just waiting to resub when/if a new update comes out, then unsubbing immediately after, once I've downloaded it. :unsure:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I love the game, the premise, and the girls, but the lack of releases has made it so I can't justify supporting more than the minimum. 2 updates or less in a year is really making me question if I'm better off just waiting to resub when/if a new update comes out, then unsubbing immediately after, once I've downloaded it. :unsure:
Too bad that others don't do just that. Instead these devs are being enabled to be udderly shady in there work ethics...

if thier money made was based on the actually frequency of the work released I feel we would be actually enjoying a lot more vn, but I guess some people just want them special renders and don't care if it's many months between actual vn content :p

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Too bad that others don't do just that. Instead these devs are being enabled to be udderly shady in there work ethics...

if thier money made was based on the actually frequency of the work released I feel we would be actually enjoying a lot more vn, but I guess some people just want them special renders and don't care if it's many months between actual vn content :p
If Izzy can do it, then this dev can too + this dev still has better work ethics than the milkman. :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

exactly. I mean, special renders alone for me doesn't justify spending a monthly sub for new content that comes out only annually or semi-annually. I'm not trying to be a hard ass here, but if they have waaaay too much going on to focus on a reasonable release schedule, I'd rather still support them financially on Itch.io and buy the release when it comes out.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
˝Soon˝ is a very peculiar adverb to game developers, you never know what does it mean. Most of the times that soon is not the real soon most of the people would think of when they hear it.
It always is. "I'll be home soon" could mean something else when said from office (half an hour?) than from somebody serving in the military in a foreign country (only a couple of months). But sometimes when asked for a schedule, I wouldn't want to guarantee a certain point in time. E. g. at work: I'll try to do it today but if high priority stuff happens (and it does) it may get shelved for two weeks. So I understand that.

As long as a dev is consistent with it and it isn't like taking kids to a hike "there is an ice cream vendor soon, I am sure" for 4 hours straight ...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I believe when Dammed mentioned "soon", it means this is not abandoned yet. Keep your patreon for few more months and you will receive 45 mins play next update.
To be fair though, from the updates so far, if you're through them in 45 minutes you're skipping a lot. I will agree that the content per wait time ratio is better on other games, a lot better, too. But let's not make it worse than it already is.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes