Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Seeing how this update is going to take awhile still (and has been) are there any other sites that have games like this? Proud Father, Dating my Daughters etc? Maybe games that haven't been posted here yet as I have seen most of the more popular ones along the genre.
Usually if it's not here there's a reason for it. Places like SVScomics are similar, but their download options suck pretty bad.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
There is a game here called 16 years later, which has a very similar plot as Radiant. The differences are that they are stepdaughters rather than biological, they have different ages rather than being triplets, the MC is in their house instead of them in his, and the game actually updates in a reasonable amount of time.

Ironically, the title of that game is how long it sometimes seems we may need to wait until Radiant is complete.
you're mixing your VNs
that's a copy of MNF not Radiant..or better said it started as a copy of MNF

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
you're mixing your VNs
that's a copy of MNF not Radiant..or better said it started as a copy of MNF
I just finished playing the most recent version of 16 years later. It seems very similar to Radiant, or at least where I think Radiant would probably be going if and when it updates. Chloe, for example, seems very similar to Maddie in terms of her personality/general archetype in the game and how the player can choose to approach/deal with her.

I found 16 years later after I played Radiant and its Chloe and Felicia plots were going in the direction that I had hoped/thought the Maddie and Olivia plots would go in Radiant but just at a reasonable pace instead of glacial. I became a patreon on 16 years later since it seems like it will actually progress. I would do the same with Radiant if I didn't just think it was a waste of money given how slow they are to post new versions of the game.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I don´t know if this was talked about here before, but, out of morbid curiosity, what kind of panties are the ones that the MC bought for Maddie?

EDIT: I know they are bibrating pants, but, they seem regular panties, do they have some sort of mechanism hidden?

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
I don´t know if this was talked about here before, but, out of morbid curiosity, what kind of panties are the ones that the MC bought for Maddie?

EDIT: I know they are bibrating pants, but, they seem regular panties, do they have some sort of mechanism hidden?
usually they have a pocket in the clit zone where you out the remote controlled vibrator

Reactions: Qixoni

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
i find extremely strange the dev still have so much supporters with this long release cycle. If it was like DIK the content is still lengthy. Radiant is short and take ages to release. perhaps my grandchild will have a chance to see teh story end
The thing with this game its a side project for the devs as its a collection of devs that make their own seperate games and this is a colaboration between them or so I have heard anyway form others and that that is the major reason for such wait times and short updates this being a side project.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
The thing with this game its a side project for the devs as its a collection of devs that make their own seperate games and this is a colaboration between them or so I have heard anyway form others and that that is the major reason for such wait times and short updates this being a side project.
You would think after gaining this much traction, and seeing all these people asking where the updates are as often as they do, they would put a little more focus into this game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You would think after gaining this much traction, and seeing all these people asking where the updates are as often as they do, they would put a little more focus into this game.
Since the devs in general do not follow this thread anymore I doubt they will see it. Also, 10 or 20 people asking here, of whom most likely at most one will ever be a supporter, pale in comparison to the numbers of patrons they have. However, their patrons' numbers are dwindling, albeit slowly.

Reactions: The D0n
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes