Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's just my take on it because it reads like a teenage boy's fantasy .

- successful fashion /celeb photographer
- every woman he meets wants to fuck him
- he's so charming that even the mother of the kid he killed not only forgives him but wants to fuck him too.
- immaculate conception. He gets to fuck a virgin that's had a baby.
- meets a bent cop but the cop's wife is going to help him out and fuck him too.

I personally don't care that much for realism in these games, but yeah stuff like the mother of the kid being attracted to him right away feels weird. It should be something that takes a while to happen. The imamaculate concepetion doesn't feel that weird to me. I can see a woman who wants to have a kid but has no interest in having a relationship with a man going the route of a sperm donor and artificial insemination. The more realistic route would probably be adoption but I understand if the woman wanted to also have the full experience of going through a pregnancy so it doesn't feel that implausible to me.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I personally don't care that much for realism in these games, but yeah stuff like the mother of the kid being attracted to him right away feels weird. It should be something that takes a while to happen. The imamaculate concepetion doesn't feel that weird to me. I can see a woman who wants to have a kid but has no interest in having a relationship with a man going the route of a sperm donor and artificial insemination. The more realistic route would probably be adoption but I understand if the woman wanted to also have the full experience of going through a pregnancy so it doesn't feel that implausible to me.
It probably is just an unrealistic plot, but theoretically there could be a twist where it turned out that the mother of the dead kid wasn't really into the MC at all and was just getting close to him as some sort of elaborate revenge plot in order to help the cop gather evidence against him, or something like that.

Reactions: Ciccio92

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It probably is just an unrealistic plot, but theoretically there could be a twist where it turned out that the mother of the dead kid wasn't really into the MC at all and was just getting close to him as some sort of elaborate revenge plot in order to help the cop gather evidence against him, or something like that.
I don't think they will do that, it would make a little more sense but I think the plan is for her to end up with the mc. I am not really against that idea but even in an adult game, this is something that should be a slow burn. Her showing interest this early it's weird, even for someone like me.

Reactions: Jorjor69

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I don't think they will do that, it would make a little more sense but I think the plan is for her to end up with the mc. I am not really against that idea but even in an adult game, this is something that should be a slow burn. Her showing interest this early it's weird, even for someone like me.
I kinda hope they do to at least try and retain some of the characters as being interesting - i praised game highly on release for its depth in storytelling but since then... well others have recently given some really clear examples of it having lost the plot completely in that regards to become a fuck em all story with barely any character development, appropriate pacing or investment on our part (even complete 180 degree changing characters personas from one update to the very next). As is i barely care if the next update comes out tomorrow or next year. Im sure ill check it out when it drops as the morality system at least still intrigues in how much it can change story paths up and of course the renders are great but plot? i aint in for that no more at all lol

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I kinda hope they do to at least try and retain some of the characters as being interesting - i praised game highly on release for its depth in storytelling but since then... well others have recently given some really clear examples of it having lost the plot completely in that regards to become a fuck em all story with barely any character development, appropriate pacing or investment on our part (even complete 180 degree changing characters personas from one update to the very next). As is i barely care if the next update comes out tomorrow or next year. Im sure ill check it out when it drops as the morality system at least still intrigues in how much it can change story paths up and of course the renders are great but plot? i aint in for that no more at all lol
I personally still have high hopes for the game but I can totally understand why people are worried with the direction of the game. The release schedule for this game doesn't help much either. Since you only get a couple of updates per year you can't really focus too much just on storytelling because people want lewd stuff as well.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020

- he's so charming that even the mother of the kid he killed not only forgives him but wants to fuck him too.
- meets a bent cop but the cop's wife is going to help him out and fuck him too.

This +100 ^_^

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Kinda unrealistic since a mother who has to go into so much trouble tracing the killer of a son most likely wouldn't have any such elaborate plans of revenge but would certainly put the matter on her own hands. But yeah, "theoretically" it can be possible as the story seemed to veer away suddenly from the good and realistic story and character development that it promisingly started into something of a teenage wetdream fiction lol.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Yeah, they kept throwing so many crazy angles at the story to the point that the initial (rather crazy on itself) premise, triplets from a one night stand you barely remember, now feels the believable part.

Sometimes you just need to slow down and take advantage of what you already have, but they kept adding and making the thing that much more ridiculous.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
Yeah, they kept throwing so many crazy angles at the story to the point that the initial (rather crazy on itself) premise, triplets from a one night stand you barely remember, now feels the believable part.

Sometimes you just need to slow down and take advantage of what you already have, but they kept adding and making the thing that much more ridiculous.
If you look at their game catalogue (Polarity, Neko Paradise), it's a pretty common trope in their games. They are definitely heavily fueled by male fantasy/wish fulfillment.

Reactions: User1230 and LSC82

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm on the discord (which I keep muted - they have some seriously toxic f-tards there). All that's been posted on the "news and updates" channel are a few links to wallpapers on Patreon, but nothing giving any kind of idea when the next release will be. Just stringing everyone along with a few trinkets hoping they stay as patrons while they figure out when they'll give time to this particular game.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
I'm on the discord (which I keep muted - they have some seriously toxic f-tards there). All that's been posted on the "news and updates" channel are a few links to wallpapers on Patreon, but nothing giving any kind of idea when the next release will be. Just stringing everyone along with a few trinkets hoping they stay as patrons while they figure out when they'll give time to this particular game.
I get why they stopped being active in here and why they started being so cautious about giving release dates. At the same time, there has to be a middle ground between "next update is on XX/XX/XXXX" and "crickets", especially if your game is taking 6 months between releases.

I stopped being a patron about a month ago because I started getting suspicious the devs either aren't on the same page anymore, or Sir Dammed wrote himself into a corner he couldn't code around with all the branching paths he had planned. They're not milking, but I wouldn't be surprised if this were abandoned soon.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Simple fix, just concentrate on the PowerPuff Girls.
If they are writing the cop out, then the cop's wife is gone too.
Have the virgin mother decide to concentrate on the daughter and not have a relationship.
Have the grieving mother go off to an ashram to try and heal herself.
Waitress decides to move to another city to start new...

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Simple fix, just concentrate on the PowerPuff Girls.
If they are writing the cop out, then the cop's wife is gone too.
Have the virgin mother decide to concentrate on the daughter and not have a relationship.
Have the grieving mother go off to an ashram to try and heal herself.
Waitress decides to move to another city to start new...
They made things hard for themselves by trying to give a story to these characters, one could easily fuck the secretary/the neighbor/waitress/any model who poses for him... while not taking much time away from the triplets(the main stars of the show).
But they went the opposite route and gave us a grieving mother, the wife of the cop who has a vendetta against the MC and to top it off a virgin mother who is completely in love with the MC, all set to take time away from the main attraction.
Only the waitress plays her role of random pussy.

fz

Jun 16, 2017
I love the game, the premise, and the girls, but the lack of releases has made it so I can't justify supporting more than the minimum. 2 updates or less in a year is really making me question if I'm better off just waiting to resub when/if a new update comes out, then unsubbing immediately after, once I've downloaded it. :unsure:
It's getting harder and harder to support ANY game for me, when you forget the story and the characters between each update.
Seems like most developers, after being recognized are doing fewer and fewer releases, which is a shame imo.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's getting harder and harder to support ANY game for me, when you forget the story and the characters between each update.
Seems like most developers, after being recognized are doing fewer and fewer releases, which is a shame imo.
Without wanting to justify too long absences, a slow down is not too unusual IMO. Unless you have everything written down beforehand - in which case there probably also was a slowdown, just invisible to the players - you will start off with all kinds of ideas and very enthused and later on have to go into the gritty details and enthusiasm breaks down. Everybody has probably experienced it in some project, even if it only is redecorating the bedroom or writing a small program to sort your Pokemon cards or what have you.

Surely this is an individual thing, and quite a few devs manage to keep a steady schedule without sacrificing update size or quality, while a few even may speed up once they reach the final stretch and everything is laid out, but I am not at all astonished that quite a few games slow down over time without it having to be some intentional stretching out.

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Without wanting to justify too long absences, a slow down is not too unusual IMO. Unless you have everything written down beforehand - in which case there probably also was a slowdown, just invisible to the players - you will start off with all kinds of ideas and very enthused and later on have to go into the gritty details and enthusiasm breaks down. Everybody has probably experienced it in some project, even if it only is redecorating the bedroom or writing a small program to sort your Pokemon cards or what have you.

Surely this is an individual thing, and quite a few devs manage to keep a steady schedule without sacrificing update size or quality, while a few even may speed up once they reach the final stretch and everything is laid out, but I am not at all astonished that quite a few games slow down over time without it having to be some intentional stretching out.
I get what you are saying, but I feel that the latter, "intentional stretching" as you call it, is becoming somewhat of a trend.
I have cancelled so many supports to developers that just lost my trust in them.
I wish there was an option (for me, the supporter) to always be able to chose a tier that gave money when a real release happened, not every month or for some lazy ass wallpaper...
Well, I'm not supporting any developer at the moment, so I guess I lost the right to complain, other than in general terms.

Reactions: LSC82
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes