Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Its been way too long since I've played, but from memory, I'd say the redhead first since they've already confessed their mutual attraction for each other and made out. Then, depending on how things progress with the other two, it's probably a coin flip.
Maddie.

She's the gateway. If she isn't first, it all falls apart. It will be some kind of catharsis that drives her to just letting go. Probably a lot of blubbering leading to and "happy" crying after. She'll then lead the other girls into the fold, I'd say starting with Olivia, but the argument could be made going with Alison.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, Polarity (Dammed's other game) didn't get a update for over 18 months and the last release date for that was 'shortly after the Radiant update'....well he didn't specify which radiant update....

But yeah, i do remember after the first update, which took them about 7 months due to rl circumstances, going full time dev etc, they said, it was an exception and they aim for a 4 months cycle...

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Many great games are abandoned for not receiving the necessary support, like Elysion or Rainy Day, however there are other games that receive all the support in the world and release an update per year, with the number of renders that many games would do quarterly.

PS: This comment is not off topic.

nchung2701

Aug 8, 2019
For those who is not patreon, stop complaining about the update is taking so long. Only patreons who might make a difference if they complain or unsubscribe. No this game will not be abandoned anytime soon. Why? Because Devs love all your money, milking is easier than creating game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
For those who is not patreon, stop complaining about the update is taking so long. Only patreons who might make a difference if they complain or unsubscribe. No this game will not be abandoned anytime soon. Why? Because Devs love all your money, milking is easier than creating game.
Considering the fact that Alorth is part of the team I don't think this is a "milking" issue. That dude works his ass off.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Considering the fact that Alorth is part of the team I don't think this is a "milking" issue. That dude works his ass off.
Sad his reputation is taking a hit, he doesn't deserve it, imo. But people will always judge you by the company you keep and work with. Alorth still produces, but this vn and polarity smells of dairy...

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Man, there's like no info for this game... any real news must be behind the Patreon paywall. Even the Discord just has some shit about Dime Wars and the last thing before that was X-mas wallpaper.

Anyone know why the Taboo patch was updated today on Lewdpatcher? Saw that and thought the game had an update, but I guess not. It's weird too, the patch is version 0.3.1 when the game version is 0.3.2

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
And you think they bother with F95 any more? The extra vocal minority made them feel VERY unwelcome.
I assure you they have never left. Just had some friendly banter with him in forums yesterday... They are here lurking in the secret base hidden in the developers only forum. Lets see if Dammed will come out to say hello to their many fans.

Jul 29, 2020
Hard to have much hope for this project at this development pace. If expecting people to crowdfund your work, it's important to give meaningful info about progress & updates.
Well this is progress compared to Estate Dominate. Last update was in sept 2020. Kept hearing a few more weeks a few more weeks, would you like to vote on the wallpaper of the month? Then silence after the 1 year anniversary, just wallpaper.

Beautiful game, but you need to keep people informed.

Reactions: tankdick

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Well this is progress compared to Estate Dominate. Last update was in sept 2020. Kept hearing a few more weeks a few more weeks, would you like to vote on the wallpaper of the month? Then silence after the 1 year anniversary, just wallpaper.

Beautiful game, but you need to keep people informed.
Here's the information. The two developers were making x amount for making one game each produced at a rate of y. Now they are making 1.5x each producing 1.5 games concurrently, producing at a rate of .5y. What is the solution? You are getting scammed.

Jul 29, 2020
Here's the information. The two developers were making x amount for making one game each produced at a rate of y. Now they are making 1.5x each producing 1.5 games concurrently, producing at a rate of .5y. What is the solution? You are getting scammed.
Nah, i had my doubts and didn't spend a dime on ED. Too bad looks super promising with great renders.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes