humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I like the games I play to be light-hearted, fun and entertaining, and not melodramatic, and I definitely don't want to cry :ROFLMAO:
So I guess this is not my cup of tee then?

Sep 21, 2017
Yeah, I kinda feel that myself a little bit as I'm wondering why the MC, who seems like a prefectly nice guy, would go down a path of trying to dominate them and make them submissive. Just doesn't seem to fit his persona.

I think the perving stuff is fine though because he is, after all, a grown man who's just taken in 3 gorgeous young girls that resemble someone he knew and liked when he was their age and has had sex dreams about for many years, so why wouldn't he be turned on by them? It's just the domineering path that I don't think fits his character.
yeah well we all have our little devils in ourselves through the right (or was it evil..?) temptations....so a domineering path is inevitable...but i do agree with you, i think a <sharing> option would be more plausible---bern needs a bit of help on the sexing department desperately...:p:p:p

Waterflame

Jul 7, 2018
Yeah, I kinda feel that myself a little bit as I'm wondering why the MC, who seems like a prefectly nice guy, would go down a path of trying to dominate them and make them submissive. Just doesn't seem to fit his persona.

I think the perving stuff is fine though because he is, after all, a grown man who's just taken in 3 gorgeous young girls that resemble someone he knew and liked when he was their age and has had sex dreams about for many years, so why wouldn't he be turned on by them? It's just the domineering path that I don't think fits his character.
Pretty simple answer to that question, he could be acting out a certain way due to his head trauma. If you need a reason, use that one.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Say, are the tags right? If the only actual sex scene up until now (v0.1.1) was from the prologue, someone should seriously remove the tags: harem, incest, twins.
I'm only saying this, cause I expected fucking the three on the banner . . .

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Say, are the tags right? If the only actual sex scene up until now (v0.1.1) was from the prologue, someone should seriously remove the tags: harem, incest, twins.
The tags can represent what will happen in the game, not what's in it right now. Think of it as a hint of what's to come.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The tags can represent what will happen in the game, not what's in it right now. Think of it as a hint of what's to come.
Tags are being used the wrong way but the mods do not correct it.

The tags at the top are suppose to be what is in the game at the time of posting.
All present and future tags are suppose to go under the spoiler tag Genre:

Harem tag = MC fell in love with the 3 already and is looking to make it better.
Incest tag = MC is kinda thinking about it and the scene where he hugs his daughter topless.
Twins tag = I should be trips but we don't have the tag for that so twins will have to do.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
I'm friggin loving this game so far. All the girls are beautiful and story seems interesting so far. But holy shit man poor MC man cant catch a break. So many bad and sad things happening to him :cry:. Thought it was over and them boom another bad thing happens to him at the end. Will definitely be watching out for this game and I'll honestly try to support it when I can. Can't wait for more.

Reactions: Infidel and SrRK

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
The tags are not explicit to "sex scenes" only, but "lewd" and "kink" content as well. Peaking in your D's who are sleeping half-nude, the mouth kissing and hugging (and resulting sexual arousal), etc. are things that can be classified as fetish content.

In other words, not everything "sexual" or "kinky" automatically involves a penis entering a vagina.
Hand holding... please?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The tags are not explicit to "sex scenes" only, but "lewd" and "kink" content as well. Peaking in your D's who are sleeping half-nude, the mouth kissing and hugging (and resulting sexual arousal), etc. are things that can be classified as fetish content.

In other words, not everything "sexual" or "kinky" automatically involves a penis entering a vagina.
Hand holding... please?
And a lot more romantic kissing when the time is right.

Reactions: SrRK and AdamJohn36

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Did play the game for the first time yesterday and enjoyed it alot!

The visuals are awesome and the writing was captivating. The story of the first release is quite emotional, especially the scene with the letter. Really great first impression!

Radiant joines the "list" of impressive first releases of 2020 (like Bad Teacher, Sunshine Love or Amnesia - I bet i forgot to mention other worthy titles for this "list", sorry!) and I can't wait to for more content!

Recommendation! Check it out if you didn't already (y)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Immediately followed by a game over...
Why? I still have my photo business, got a new employee, and so on ;)

(Just kidding of course, it would defy the idea of the game. But actually a possible game over here with a "you lived happily ever after, never being bothered by the girls again" would be funny.)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes