Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Isn't it obvious to work/focus on a project that makes majority of income instead of another that doesn't? All this time he could've solely focused on Radiant, what a waste of money and valuable time.
Well that was his first project, just quiting ur game and going to the one which makes more money doesn't sit well with a lot of supporters, u also have a reputation to worry about and while Radiant makes more money, it's a team project he sees only half of that money.

From earlier posts, as both devs were still/more activ here, they needed the money from Radiant as well as from their own games to quit their day jobs and become fulltime devs.
Also there wasn't a update for his other game in more than one and half years, so he certainly wasn't too much focused on that (waste of money sure :KEK: ), neither did going full time dev accelerate their release shedule for either of the games...

the69ner

Jan 18, 2022
Don't get ahead of yourself. He does not have the same definition of "imminent" as us commoner. On his other game, he posted on his patreon a "Final progress report" in May 2021. No update has been released since then.
I'm not trying to defend him. I guess he's build up a bad rep. for accepting Patreon money with nothing to deliver.

Pity for such a game with great potential. I only recently discovered it and the characters/story are quiet fascinating.

Appreciate anyone who can recommend me similar games, please DM.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Feels like forever since I have had the chance to check this thread and I am glad I did I said it once but ill say it again fuck tha police!

That dude needs to get off his roid trip and get kicked in the nads so hard he is forced to get a sex change.

But it was nice to come back and see progression on this this was one of my favs and to see it where it is now since the last time I had the chance to play was a welcoming experience.

I think the last time I played it ended with that roid tripped out cock monkey taking pics of mc and Liv which if it wasn't bluntly apparent he has bad motives I would assume it was a spank bank addition.

I did have one question I had 0.3 and downloaded 0.3.2 and when I load 0.3.2 and go to a save it still ends where 0.3 did was the 0.3.2 just some little fixes etc or was there more added that I for some ungodly reason can't get to load?

Either way great job glad to see it moving somewhere cant wait to see more and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eric_Draven

Mar 15, 2021
This game won't stop because it's too successful. It also won't be updated faster than 8-12 months,simply because they have almost a 1000 patrons who are ok with that time frame. Simple as that.
Not to mention the Devs have their hands in other projects. Best to expect a yearly release like the others.

Reactions: User1230
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes