Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Its only for those supporters on patron who feel like the development is too slow or they feel there money is getting wasted, I got a suggestion for you all . No need to support the dev on a monthly wise but do it in the month the update is released but with a higher tier eg: If u are a constant supporter at a low level like 5$ or 10$ , you can cancel it and when the update is released , rejoin it but on a higher tier like 50$ for that month and then again you can cancel it after that month and do it for the next update too. Not only you will get update early but also better discord benefits. This idea was actually pitched by a dev who I have been supporting in this way for past 3 years.

But if u feel you want to support all the way then you can do it , its for those who want to support but feel like the updates are very slow.

Last edited:

Thebek

May 12, 2021
Its only for those supporters on patron who feel like the development is too slow or they feel there money is getting wasted, I got a suggestion for you all . No need to support the dev on a monthly wise but do it in the month the update is released but with a higher tier eg: If u are a constant supporter at a low level like 5$ or 10$ , you can cancel it and when the update is released , rejoin it but on a higher tier like 50$ for that month and then again you can cancel it after that month and do it for the next update too. Not only you will get update early but also better discord benefits. This idea was actually pitched by a dev who I have been supporting in this way for past 3 years.

But if u feel you want to support all the way then you can do it , its for those who want to support but feel like the updates are very slow.
Updates in April

• Angry
Reactions: 87Gamer

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
Just started the game and made a realization that the MC is a moron from the first prom sequence.
His should have given her a ride to prom. No girls wants to walk to her prom.
What an idiot.

Reactions: yltohawk

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Gotta be a big brain and play the next version while colonizing Mars.

As our descendants Crusader Kingdoms style!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't like to be a dick towards devs because I know these games actually require a lot of work to make but I was just checking their patreon and one of the goals there is "Help us climb back to 1500(patrons)". If you really want to regain those patrons it would be a lot easier if you released updates more frequently. I saw someone saying in this thread that the update will be released in April. Assuming that is true, the wait between updates would be 9 months. The lowest tier on their patreon is $5, it's not really reasonable to expect people to pay $45 for an update.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't like to be a dick towards devs because I know these games actually require a lot of work to make but I was just checking their patreon and one of the goals there is "Help us climb back to 1500(patrons)". If you really want to regain those patrons it would be a lot easier if you released updates more frequently. I saw someone saying in this thread that the update will be released in April. Assuming that is true, the wait between updates would be 9 months. The lowest tier on their patreon is $5, it's not really reasonable to expect people to pay $45 for an update.
Eh... To tell the truth most devs suck... The good ones that care about and interact with their communities are few and far in between.
A dev that keeps his game in limbo and doesn't communicate is not good.
This game, MilfyCity and Ecchi Sensei are prime examples of games with bad devs.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Help us climb back to 1500!
''If you feel like Radiant is a game that deserves to be in the top 100 adult creators''

Thats not what makes a creator be in the top 100, thats just begging. What makes you the reach top 100 devs is actually updating your game in a decent time frame at least. Being a top 100 adult game developer should be about how good your game is not about how much it earns.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes