fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Personal opinion here, but I'm not sure that the incest tag is necessary yet....because nothing has really happened yet. A kiss? Some nudity?

Disappointed.

Reactions: Tatsuya25 and fz

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Personal opinion here, but I'm not sure that the incest tag is necessary yet....because nothing has really happened yet. A kiss? Some nudity?

Disappointed.
Well I'd rather a few like you being disappointed than 1000 plus posts asking about or demanding incest.
If updates come like promised I'm sure before 2029 there will be some scenes of incest In there.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

Disappointed.
Abbie has a scene that justifies the incest tag. Arguably Maddie too.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017

Disappointed.
A full make-out with your teenage daughter isn't consider 'cest where you're from? Plus, your other teenage daughter pretty much shoving her ass cheeks on your face while you're touching said cheeks ain't either?

And, I not even talking about the 'cest connotations the dialogue alone has.

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
LOL. When you put it that way....

Actually I saw it as just a kiss that you could say lasted more than it should have, and a photoshoot where you had your hands on your naked daughter for a moment. Things that aside from your feelings could be explained away under different circumstances.

You could say I'm splitting hairs. I get that. I guess I just felt a little disappointed that the main girls in the game had so few sexual interactions.

Just my opinion. Especially when the 3 daughters are so frickin hot....

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I see you've not met the secret fourth triplet yet.

LOL. When you put it that way....

Actually I saw it as just a kiss that you could say lasted more than it should have, and a photoshoot where you had your hands on your naked daughter for a moment. Things that aside from your feelings could be explained away under different circumstances.

You could say I'm splitting hairs. I get that. I guess I just felt a little disappointed that the main girls in the game had so few sexual interactions.

Just my opinion. Especially when the 3 daughters are so frickin hot....
I feel you. The other girls feel like filler.
I don't think you can rush the relationship with the daughters though, otherwise it would come across as unbelievable. It's already pushing it to be honest. I doubt we'll get sex with the next update, but I think things will get alot steamier.

Reactions: Jorjor69

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I see you've not met the secret fourth triplet yet.

I feel you. The other girls feel like filler.
I don't think you can rush the relationship with the daughters though, otherwise it would come across as unbelievable. It's already pushing it to be honest. I doubt we'll get sex with the next update, but I think things will get alot steamier.
I mean, is believability even a point after the last updates ??
Just saying, after seeing how the mother of the dead son was handelt, or the virgin mother, the cop, the dark path which feels like the MC has a personality disorder...

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mmushy and Jorjor69

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Just saying, after seeing how the mother of the dead son was handelt, or the virgin mother, the cop, the dark path which feels like the MC has a personality disorder...
The only one that I find super jarring is the mother being too chill with the MC. The Virgin Mother is a weird, unnecessary detail, but is possible, and cops having power trips has been show to be distressingly common these days. Dark Path MC probably does have a personality disorder.

The lady with the dead kid though, should have been a long burn route. As long as, or even longer than the triplets.

Reactions: Iam8Bit

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

Disappointed.
they have to add tags like that for future, whether its happened yet or not. If they added no NTR tag to a game that has it planned but didnt have it in yet people would go ape shit when it happens. It makes sense to do tags like this from the beginning.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
You HAD TO say that?!

(well it's not technically episode 9, but still a big update)
To be fair, I didn't even knew he had something planned. I am so used to coming back every 5/6months to BADIK thread because I KNOW I'll have some news about the progress and release date.

But, its quite funny to think DPC released both episode 8 (which is already like 10x bigger than 3 episodes of Radiant) and now this, uh... spin-off episode (?), before Damned release chapter 4.

Radiant Chapter 3 - 05/07/2021
BADIK Episode 8 - 19/11/2021
BADIK Interlude - 04/03/2022
Radian Chapter 4 - ??/??/2025

And Radiant has 2 devs working on it. Shit's just embarassing.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
they have to add tags like that for future, whether its happened yet or not.
No, that's actually against the f95 rules:
2. Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.
Kissing & seeing them naked aren't sex acts, so this game doesn't qualify for the incest tag yet.
Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
What they can do is put planned future tags into a spoiler in the OP, which lets players know where the game is heading.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
No, that's actually against the f95 rules:

Kissing & seeing them naked aren't sex acts, so this game doesn't qualify for the incest tag yet.

What they can do is put planned future tags into a spoiler in the OP, which lets players know where the game is heading.
What you are running into is the vaguely defined "sex act" which some MODS (who are the ones that add tags) include to mean French kissing (you do not French kiss you father or grandpa do you?) so the tags may be for weak actions like that

Also one MOD may see it one way and another may see it differently and so it varies

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
French kissing (you do not French kiss you father or grandpa do you?)
No, but pretty sure not every girl I've French kissed thought we were performing sex acts, so that would be a pretty weird interpretation. Most the rules are vague enough to allow a truck load of subjectivism though, so that might be an explanation for it.
Imagine being that dense about a tag...
Obviously the people talking about it cared enough to bring it up. Including you apparently?

But I certainly agree it's amazing how dense some people are about tags...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Icluding you apparently?

But I certainly agree it's amazing how dense some people are about tags...
Nah... I just don't like the notification spam... but yes... people get dense very fast if it's about tags.
Some tags are set in advance even without sexual acts, like incest and NTR
NTR can even be an amazing surprise tag. It gets the people really mad if a dev pulls a surprise NTR... :KEK:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah, my suspension of disbelieve is all over the place with this game.
You HAD TO say that?!

(well it's not technically episode 9, but still a big update)
I'm starting to think it could be episode 9, not the interlude :KEK:

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes