D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Lol i have seen loads of games use the tag whether its in it yet or not, imo them kind of tags are good to have from the start so people know.. also the dev would get a lot of shit if random NTR happened when it wasnt there from start, people go crazy over that stuff.

And no just because you french kiss someone it doesnt mean sexual acts will happen but when that person is a daughter i think it is a lot different... idk what kind of familys you are used to

Reactions: Iam8Bit

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Is this game abandoned?
No, just regular +7month shedule.
But don't u worry, it will be out soon™ and the dev promised it to be the biggest update ever, no shit.
Not to mention, shortly after he will release the update for his other game and u won't belive it, but it will also get the biggest update ever...just be patient a for a bit longer :KEK:

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Honestly, at this point, I'd almost rather just see this game get abandoned. Waiting this long for an update on a game this good sucks. It just feels like the devs don't care about it, because it's a side project for them. But this game is a gem.
It's not. It's the one that gets paid, and they recently said it will be taking priority because of that.

It just has a long dev time, is all. It's not worth getting hung up over.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Why not, right?
As long as people keep "shoveling money at them," there's less incentive to work hard for their money. If people wait for the VN to be finished and THEN pay them for their work, I believe the developer will produce a better product. As it stands, there are so many things going on in the story, too many characters introduced at once, not enough character development for the ones already in the game, and slow development of the VN itself, I don't really see anything happening in this VN at all.

So many VNs get put on hold and some even get abandoned because the dev put too much on their plate at once, which is exactly the direction I see with this dev. Only time will tell if Radiant will become something special or if it will become just another statistic of failed VNs.
This is basically how I'm approaching it. I'll Patreon this stuff when I see some actual progress... and the 'dark' path stuff in chapter 2 has not been impressive. Being a dick is not dark.

In the first chapter, being domineering and firm was the dark path that I saw and I resigned to that, since these days a lot of people equate masculinity to being 'toxic' and making that out to be 'dark' is simply a product of the times... but yeah, this feels abandoned.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
In the first chapter, being domineering and firm was the dark path that I saw and I resigned to that, since these days a lot of people equate masculinity to being 'toxic' and making that out to be 'dark' is simply a product of the times...
True, but the biggest problem with this dark path is, that it just doesn't fit with the personality/behavior the MC normaly shows...

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
In the first chapter, being domineering and firm was the dark path that I saw and I resigned to that
Isn't in chap 1 that we spank the bitch out of the bitchy sister. If anyone that truly deserves a dark path it is indeed the bitchy one of the 3 sisters. Can't wait to fuck the bitch out of her next if anything is still left before we fuck her for the 1st time.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If you want to experience something really dark (with daughters and more), play The Guardian. Though its renders are not its forte

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
If you want to experience something really dark (with daughters and more), play The Guardian. Though its renders are not its forte
Played a few episodes in the past but never got around using the dark options. Was thinking of first starting with the Blackheart hotel now that it is completed then with TG.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Agree with you.
MC is supposed to be such a nice guy that everyone that meets him love him.
The dark path turns him into a psychopath
A functional and social psychopath is usually what it takes to push for success and real change in the world. I see nothing wrong with the game pushing a narrative where the MC is evolving and changing as his memories return and new experiences push him to adapt.

To put it into perspective... we don't actually know who the MC is yet, because his memories are gone. The amnesia thing is a good method to allow the player to adapt their character as they like.

Reactions: RandoCard3
Jun 24, 2021
A functional and social psychopath is usually what it takes to push for success and real change in the world. I see nothing wrong with the game pushing a narrative where the MC is evolving and changing as his memories return and new experiences push him to adapt.

To put it into perspective... we don't actually know who the MC is yet, because his memories are gone. The amnesia thing is a good method to allow the player to adapt their character as they like.
I don't think you know the definition of psychopath.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes