NerB1E

Jun 28, 2021
I like this game and story so much. Developer thanks for your work <3
You are doing really great, so keep it going and do not stop. I hope there is gonna be harem ending, because I won't to choose only one of those beautiful girls. They are all so good that I can not choose only one of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Thank you again for your work developer. I really do like this story very much, so I hope you are not going to abandon it. I gonna donate for you, but not now. Actually now I can not do that, because of the situation in my country (I am from Ukraine). But still I want to see continuation of this story very much. And of course I hope you gonna add harem ending :D

P.S.S. Waiting for next updates :giggle:

P.S.S.S. Thank you for attention! <3

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I like this game and story so much. Developer thanks for your work <3
You are doing really great, so keep it going and do not stop. I hope there is gonna be harem ending, because I won't to choose only one of those beautiful girls. They are all so good that I can not choose only one of them.

Spoiler alert: When I realized that Gracie passed away my heart got hurt. I felt like I was in MC's shoes, but I remember that night, which MC does not remeber. I even shed a few tears. I was so empty inside like I lost someone I love. It was first time when I got emptiness in my heart. The second time was in the cemetery, when MC with his daugthers were in front of Gracie's grave. :cry:

P.S. Thank you again for your work developer. I really do like this story very much, so I hope you are not going to abandon it. I gonna donate for you, but not now. Actually now I can not do that, because of the situation in my country (I am from Ukraine). But still I want to see continuation of this story very much. And of course I hope you gonna add harem ending :D

P.S.S. Waiting for next updates :giggle:

P.S.S.S. Thank you for attention! <3
That cemetery scene braught a tear to my eyes as well. What made it sad for me was knowing how tragic her life was, yes she gave birth to 3 beautiful daughters who loved her to death, but she never really lived, she spend most of her life working herself sick just to clothe and feed her daughters and in the end she died because of it. If only she contacted the MC after he woke up she probably would've still been alive but it is what it is, I can sense that a sad moment with dream Gracie will come as well when she tells him that he no longer needs her and it's time for her to go,but ehh this game will probably get abandoned before that can even happen lol

NerB1E

Jun 28, 2021
That cemetery scene braught a tear to my eyes as well. What made it sad for me was knowing how tragic her life was, yes she gave birth to 3 beautiful daughters who loved her to death, but she never really lived, she spend most of her life working herself sick just to clothe and feed her daughters and in the end she died because of it. If only she contacted the MC after he woke up she probably would've still been alive but it is what it is, I can sense that a sad moment with dream Gracie will come as well when she tells him that he no longer needs her and it's time for her to go,but ehh this game will probably get abandoned before that can even happen lol
I hope this game will not be abandoned. I also was very sad while cemetery scene and when MC read a letter from Gracie. I just like you think Gracie gonna say to MC she needs to go and MC no longer need her.

About her tragic life: if MC would not got in accident, then maybe they would live really happy and Gracie would not pass away so early. But even so she would pass away, because she had cancer. Although maybe if MC did not get in accident, then maybe they would notice cancer before last stage, which unhealable.

Now fun thought for everyone just to not be sad: accident would not happen if Gracie's father was not an idiot. MC would not drive drunk and everything would be ok.

P.S. I get my heart hurt everytime I think about Gracie and how would thing be if not accident and her cancer :cry:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
uh that hairstyle on Maddie is a big no
Agreed, Alisson also looks worst with her tied up but in this case it seems like she did it to be the outdoors for the picnic and it's not a permanent change(hopefully).
Maddie doesn't look any more suited to be out than her original hair.

And Olivia gets to keep her good hair.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Agreed, Alisson also looks worst with her tied up but in this case it seems like she did it to be the outdoors for the picnic and it's not a permanent change(hopefully).
Maddie doesn't look any more suited to be out than her original hair.

And Olivia gets to keep her good hair.
Even a braid would have looked better.

Reactions: LSC82

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
It's an another excuse to "discipline" her :D
well,here's hoping that the dark path will in fact be present and will really be dark.
But I don't have my hopes up. It won't happen soon anyway. That carrot is too tasty to stop dangling it.
Btw does anyone remember what they said exactly bout the dark route? It was supposed to have some harder bdsm and I even recall something about rape?

Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
well,here's hoping that the dark path will in fact be present and will really be dark.
But I don't have my hopes up. It won't happen soon anyway. That carrot is too tasty to stop dangling it.
Btw does anyone remember what they said exactly bout the dark route? It was supposed to have some harder bdsm and I even recall something about rape?
Did they dropped that? I thought the dark path was dark enough so far.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Did they dropped that? I thought the dark path was dark enough so far.
well,I haven't seen anything worthy of being called dark so far,so not in my books.
Unless dark for the devs meant being mean to the girls in which case,i can only say lmao
There was talk about some True edition or whatever it was called,that is supposed to come out once dark content is present,and it was supposed to include some really dark kinks like rape and stuff (at least that's what I remember),so no,there is no dark content in game so far,there is no sexual content with the triplets at all after all.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes