Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
So... the Dev drops some screen shots (call them what they are, wallpapers) and everyone gets all excited and once again forgets that this VN hasn't been updated since Fred Flinstone was a boy....
Since you like screen shots so much, here's a screen shot for you:-
View attachment 1716346
Normally, I look at my "watched threads" and see if the title is updated to reflect an update. I rarely go to the thread itself. I saw the wallpapers, but to be honest, it's been so long since I played, I don't even recall which name applies to which flavor of girl (vanilla, strawberry or chocolate.) Shrugs. I'll be back when the title updates... probably just in time for the 1 year anniversary.

Reactions: fz

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Normally, I look at my "watched threads" and see if the title is updated to reflect an update. I rarely go to the thread itself. I saw the wallpapers, but to be honest, it's been so long since I played, I don't even recall which name applies to which flavor of girl (vanilla, strawberry or chocolate.) Shrugs. I'll be back when the title updates... probably just in time for the 1 year anniversary.
The names.....
images.jpeg
They even have the same personalities.
:LOL:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I doubt that. The patron's page has been deserted completely; no more posts there- really confusing. Looks D E A D to me.

Author last posted on Patreon on March 3, 2022... hardly a 'dead' page or site. And this game is a slow one to update, but not abandoned by any stretch of the imagination.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
They need to get back to 1k5 patrons to recover their great speed of 6 months per update :Kappa:
Did they ever manage a update in less than 7 months :unsure:
Yeah, that goal is a bit brazen, there's not even a promise of any kind, just if u think the game deserves to be in the top 100 give us 5$ or something...

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Take a look at their second goal (500 patrons) "We will be able to get updates published far faster." :KEK:
Yeah i remember that there was a huge dumpster fire cause 0.2 got delayed a 'few' times, iirc one of the main reasons was them quiting their day jobs and going full time dev...no 7 months was a one time exception we aim for a 4 month cycle etc

0.3 got delayed a few times also around 7months, iirc personal or health problems...an exception shit in rl can happen

0.4 nearly 9 months and counting...i honestly don't know what the the official reason is this time, but i know it will be the biggest update ever :KEK:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
All of this waiting and the next update probably will only have like 1000-1500k renders and all that renders spent on discounted Virgin Mary and the crazy waiter :KEK:
We can only dream that there is 1500 renders in this update.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
All of this waiting and the next update probably will only have like 1000-1500k renders and all that renders spent on discounted Virgin Mary and the crazy waiter :KEK:
Strangely, I do think this update will focus on the triplets 90% of the time, considering the nature of the place they're going. Maybe this dreadful wait will be worth it. You'd think after 3 updates the workflow would be faster...

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes