KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
I doubt MrDots would do justice here. His team is stuck on the most boring vanilla tropes since DMD. If Radiant is that popular is because there weren't many games like Radiant. Now there are some clones but not many with the same quality.

Radiant has two devs and both have their own games in the making since before Radiant development started.
I get it, I want faster updates too but Radiant isn't the slowest nor the worst offender for the shit is getting here.
Worst offender....definitely not, we can agree on that, but Neko Paradise already got a pretty bad backlash for having slow updates and little content. Tale of Eros is pretty much on hold. Polarity...yeah enough said. So that leaves Neko Paradise and Radiant and if you can't meet the demand, you hire someone to ease the workload. In the end it's still a business, so this has nothing to do with how often I want the updates, that's not the point. When devs make this kind of money I guess I expect better, that's all.

Last edited:

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
I actually think he would, or at least we would do worse than what we have so far for Radiant, meaning a huge slow burn building and tons of filler in between.

Oh and I am pretty sure Damned paused Polarity development a long time ago to focus on Radiant, maybe he does stuff here and there but its pretty much abandon at this point, so its not like working on something else is the reason why Radiant development is so slow.

Alorth, on the other hand, pretty sure he works (and delievers) on like 4 or 5 games, doing animations and stuff. His game is kinda of a side project he does to have fun.
Yeah, Alorth is really talented, that's for sure.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Probably shouldn't Bring up Westy

His success defeats all the stupid arguments that pirates matter and the devs NEED F95 blah blah BS
yea...no...
PF was on f95,
one could argue that some of his success comes from also getting "banned" from f95, since you'll have a casual player asking himself "why?what happened?I need to see this game for myself"
sure after that part most of the players that tried the game stayed either as patreon/subscriber or just pirate it as fast as possible but yea .. f95 actually did play a role in his success
He made his base supporters here though, when first released here. Then word of mouth when it was banned
exactly.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
He made his base supporters here though, when first released here. Then word of mouth when it was banned
Word spreads through the discord channels better than here. He grew a lot during the first ban with no presence and then grew more after the second ban so if you want to feel this site had anything to do with it you can but I don't think it mattered in any significant way.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
He prefers chocolate; and truly enjoys when the MC takes the rocky road. He may even want to experiment with packing some fudge.
That's... pretty fucked up. OK, off I go for my first Crown & Coke and start attempting to erase that vision you so gracefully implanted.
#Tropeless #NoFudgePls

aribba32

Dec 6, 2021
Lifehack! Avoid an abandoned tag and keep raking in Patreon checks by releasing wallpapers and promising the next update is really, reeeeeeeallly soon!

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Maybe everyone should just stop talking about the game.
There's 430pages and most is about updates. Heck the last few pages are about the devs milking it.
Stop posting, boycott the the threaf and let the thread die.
That will get more attention then the whinging about milking.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
That's... pretty fucked up. OK, off I go for my first Crown & Coke and start attempting to erase that vision you so gracefully implanted.
#Tropeless #NoFudgePls
That doesn't sound too bad. Though I'll pass on the Coke and just drink neat with a single ice chip.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes