Tigger254

Jan 27, 2018
Sorry me again (apologies, it is in relation to Gracie again)

Just floating an idea , a possibility for quite far into the game and without necessarily going against the events of the introduction, maybe Gracie could have survived without the girls or anybody close knowing by being put into an induced coma herself (after they'd thought she had died) and having experimental treatments then being revived after she is cured and comes to find the MC and daughters(a possibility for love or lust paths).

Just in my own opinion i think it would certainly make an epic emotional part to the story for at least two reasons:

1) Daughters get their mother back-i think they would be very emotional at that.

2) Though in the introduction the MC doesn't have solid memories of Gracie, after reading the letter he does feel the emotion of loss like there is love for her even without memories and i think that is something that was never lost like the memories and i think should she come to find him that those feelings could win against the memory loss. She says she has always loved the MC since that night and think that he loves her still, even if original memories can't return, new ones can always be made:)

Sorry for yammering on, it isn't my intention to influence the game or stir the mix so to speak, I'm just speaking my mind i suppose, as i said in my previous post i believe Gracie is worthy of keeping in the game somehow and just floating ideas for how it could possibly happen as something for long way into the game.

(In the review section for this thread someone wrote that a well written game should affect you emotionally and i will just come out and say it that the Gracie part has affected me emotionally, very much so:cry:)

Once again sorry for yammering on and thanks for reading :)

Reactions: M0nkey_Man

aiir

Feb 10, 2019
god raped my mother and farther.

the GOD DAM FUCKING QUESTION WITH THE POINT OF ME INSIDE HIM would he come up on the stand a fuck these tight little colorful sparkly girls?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry me again (apologies, it is in relation to Gracie again)

Just floating an idea , a possibility for quite far into the game and without necessarily going against the events of the introduction, maybe Gracie could have survived without the girls or anybody close knowing by being put into an induced coma herself (after they'd thought she had died) and having experimental treatments then being revived after she is cured and comes to find the MC and daughters(a possibility for love or lust paths).

Just in my own opinion i think it would certainly make an epic emotional part to the story for at least two reasons:

1) Daughters get their mother back-i think they would be very emotional at that.

2) Though in the introduction the MC doesn't have solid memories of Gracie, after reading the letter he does feel the emotion of loss like there is love for her even without memories and i think that is something that was never lost like the memories and i think should she come to find him that those feelings could win against the memory loss. She says she has always loved the MC since that night and think that he loves her still, even if original memories can't return, new ones can always be made:)

Sorry for yammering on, it isn't my intention to influence the game or stir the mix so to speak, I'm just speaking my mind i suppose, as i said in my previous post i believe Gracie is worthy of keeping in the game somehow and just floating ideas for how it could possibly happen as something for long way into the game.

(In the review section for this thread someone wrote that a well written game should affect you emotionally and i will just come out and say it that the Gracie part has affected me emotionally, very much so:cry:)

Once again sorry for yammering on and thanks for reading :)
If I understood Damned well, Gracie will still be around in dreams at least. who knows she might well be a ghost that cannot leave till MC and her daughters have a good life or maybe the behavior of MC with her daughters might influence what type of ghost she becomes? making her a part of the story in a way and influenced by the actions in the story.

Reactions: SenPC and Sojonin

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
You know there'd be pages upon pages of people speculating and asking about what happened before if that's how it started.
yeah but I'd kind of like to be on equal footing with the main character, maybe dream Gracie tells him as time goes on to fill in the gaps.

I'd also to be honest think it would be good if she didn't actually die but was in a state that doctors said that she'd never make a recovery, maybe a little ways down the line it turns out she made it and when she comes back to find her 'one true love' she'd find him balls deep in their daughters.

Tigger254

Jan 27, 2018
If I understood Damned well, Gracie will still be around in dreams at least. who knows she might well be a ghost that cannot leave till MC and her daughters have a good life or maybe the behavior of MC with her daughters might influence what type of ghost she becomes? making her a part of the story in a way and influenced by the actions in the story.
I really like the thought of Gracie at least still remaining in dreams, but i still live in hope there's a possibility that she is still alive unbeknown to the MC and daughters and will make a return(not trying to influence the game, just my hope is all :)).
Perhaps dreams could be Gracie actually talking with the MC from a supposed coma or such.

Thanks for reading:)

And apologies to DAMMED and everyone else if i am being a pain with these suggestions, just living in hope for a Gracie return;)

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really like the thought of Gracie at least still remaining in dreams, but i still live in hope there's a possibility that she is still alive unbeknown to the MC and daughters and will make a return(not trying to influence the game, just my hope is all :)).
Perhaps dreams could be Gracie actually talking with the MC from a supposed coma or such.

Thanks for reading:)

And apologies to DAMMED and everyone else if i am being a pain with these suggestions, just living in hope for a Gracie return;)
Well since Damned has the main gist of the story already written out I am quite sure that we can suggest whatever we want, but unless he himself thinks it would be a major improvement and worth the hassle of rewriting loads it will not get in and suspect Alorth has to agree as well. So small chance of us derailing their game. :p

Tigger254

Jan 27, 2018
yeah but I'd kind of like to be on equal footing with the main character, maybe dream Gracie tells him as time goes on to fill in the gaps.

I'd also to be honest think it would be good if she didn't actually die but was in a state that doctors said that she'd never make a recovery, maybe a little ways down the line it turns out she made it and when she comes back to find her 'one true love' she'd find him balls deep in their daughters.
I also think this would be good, after all the same was said about the MC's recovery and he woke up. As to the finding him with the daughters part, perhaps depending on the path chosen she could possibly understand the reasons, after all they remind him of her.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Tigger254

Jan 27, 2018
Well since Damned has the main gist of the story already written out I am quite sure that we can suggest whatever we want, but unless he himself thinks it would be a major improvement and worth the hassle of rewriting loads it will not get in and suspect Alorth has to agree as well. So small chance of us derailing their game. :p
Very true, can live in hope though;)(y)

Did suggest far into game though:sneaky:

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
I, for one, do not want Gracie to come back to life. Not because I dislike her character, but because it would be ridiculous and unnecessary to bring her back. I expect that one big recurring theme in the game will be that you're now trying to raise these 3 girls as a single father; it would defeat that aspect of the plot to bring back their mother. Also, people don't make recoveries after entering hospice care with stage 4 cancer.

Of course, waking up from a years-long coma and making a full recovery is also nearly unheard of, but I'm willing to suspend my disbelief for that because it does tend to happen in fiction quite a lot.

But yeah, if Gracie comes back, she might as well return riding on the back of a unicorn, because you might as well believe in magic if you think she could survive her illness.

Tigger254

Jan 27, 2018
I, for one, do not want Gracie to come back to life. Not because I dislike her character, but because it would be ridiculous and unnecessary to bring her back. I expect that one big recurring theme in the game will be that you're now trying to raise these 3 girls as a single father; it would defeat that aspect of the plot to bring back their mother. Also, people don't make recoveries after entering hospice care with stage 4 cancer.

Of course, waking up from a years-long coma and making a full recovery is also nearly unheard of, but I'm willing to suspend my disbelief for that because it does tend to happen in fiction quite a lot.

But yeah, if Gracie comes back, she might as well return riding on the back of a unicorn, because you might as well believe in magic if you think she could survive her illness.
I can accept i suppose i was living in a dream world making my suggestions, just would have liked the possibility.

Sorry for being a pest to DAMNED and everyone.

I'll stay quiet from now on:censored::(

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I can accept i suppose i was living in a dream world making my suggestions, just would have liked the possibility.

Sorry for being a pest to DAMNED and everyone.

I'll stay quiet from now on:censored::(
Don't be afraid to express your opinion. People might agree or disagree, but you should never be afraid of voicing your opinion about the things you care about.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Don't be afraid to express your opinion. People might agree or disagree, but you should never be afraid of voicing your opinion about the things you care about.
Agreed, out of likes here though for the day. :) Devs are grown up enough to take care of themselves and their game, if their work on the 0.1 is any indication.

Tigger254

Jan 27, 2018
Agreed, out of likes here though for the day. :) Devs are grown up enough to take care of themselves and their game, if their work on the 0.1 is any indication.
Thanks for saying.

I think Mortimilian's comment just brought me back down to earthly realization from my dream world thinking of the possibility of a return. :cry:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for saying.

I think Mortimilian's comment just brought me back down to earthly realization from my dream world thinking of the possibility of a return. :cry:
No worries I suspect devs will listen neither to you or Mortmillian or me for that matter unless they want to and can make it believable within the game. I myself think Gracie will play some role in the game, but not as a live person or coming back from death/coma. It is the devs game though and their story, so if they want to surprise me that would be delightful. Why else read the story someone else makes, if you are not prepared to be taken on a journey by them. :p

Reactions: Mortimilian

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Thanks for saying.

For me usually I wouldn't mind because you are having sex with family members and what not, so reality aspects don't bother me that much.

However in this game, it wouldn't fit the story, even though I would love nothing more than to force my wife to have a 3,4 or 5 some between the two of us and her daughters.

It's kinda like MMO sanbox games..... WoW vanilla did a fantastic job while Fallout 76... well... you probably know the memes already.

Edit.... I can't grammer good :p

Tigger254

Jan 27, 2018
No worries I suspect devs will listen neither to you or Mortmillian or me for that matter unless they want to and can make it believable within the game. I myself think Gracie will play some role in the game, but not as a live person or coming back from death/coma. It is the devs game though and their story, so if they want to surprise me that would be delightful. Why else read the story someone else makes, if you are not prepared to be taken on a journey by them. :p
I shall go back under my rock and see what happens.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

Tigger254

Jan 27, 2018
For me usually I wouldn't mind because you are having sex with family members and what not, so reality aspects don't bother me that much.

However in this game, it wouldn't fit the story, even though I would love nothing more than to force my wife to have a 3,4 or 5 some between the two of us and her daughters.

It's kinda like MMO sanbox games..... WoW vanilla did a fantastic job while Fallout 76... well... you probably know the memes already.

Edit.... I can't grammer good :p
Just thought it would be nice to have the possibility of a complete family, now going back under my rock

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just thought it would be nice to have the possibility of a complete family, now going back under my rock
Who knows, it depends on what the devs want, it might be in a different way though as any of us thinks or can reasonably suspect right now.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes