Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Damn, this feels like it could be one of the biggest scams ever. And I'm especially more pissed due to a podcast they did before the game was released, discussed this and made it look like the next big thing
The potential is there but the execution so far hasn't been the best to say the least. In almost 2 years of development we only got 2 content updates after the initial release.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
And all the entitled plebs would start crying again because it "wasn't enough to justify almost nine months of work".
It wasn't worth it in the 2 previous updates, if you ask me. The content had good renders, sure but... for 2 hours each worth of gameplay? Nope.

I hope still hoping this project can be put on track properly but I am not counting on it. Another, better project will come and go. To me Radiant is one of those project that open your eyes on how the current AVN scene is a massive milking biz and I should hold my patronages, despite existing a lot of good will project that aim being proper things. There's a lot of devs out there that deserve yet dont have half the patrons this project has.

Also, my early projections since last dev update that we're probably not seeing this thing until May is proving more right each day.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
2 years since initial release
only 2 updates
current status of thread is very hostile towards the project and devs
in the end this game built too much hype and expectations that the devs couldnt meet

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
It wasn't worth it in the 2 previous updates, if you ask me. The content had good renders, sure but... for 2 hours each worth of gameplay? Nope.

I hope still hoping this project can be put on track properly but I am not counting on it. Another, better project will come and go. To me Radiant is one of those project that open your eyes on how the current AVN scene is a massive milking biz and I should hold my patronages, despite existing a lot of good will project that aim being proper things. There's a lot of devs out there that deserve yet dont have half the patrons this project has.

Also, my early projections since last dev update that we're probably not seeing this thing until May is proving more right each day.
i could see people getting upset if they where paying for it but if you are not then they should move on.. this is pirate site after all cant really see acting high and mighty!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
2 years since initial release
only 2 updates
current status of thread is very hostile towards the project and devs
in the end this game built too much hype and expectations that the devs couldnt meet
Well, the dev is digging his own grave. I always discourage personal attacks towards devs, stuff can happen, and quality releases can take time to be made. However when the time between so releases is so big and there isn't comunication towards their fans is normal for pitchforks to appear.

I'm pretty sure if their comunication was better the questions about scam and stuff wouldn't appear. And let's not forget how the sentiment that many people on these forums have for what happened with Milfy City. Yes it's 2 completly different projects and 2 completly different devs, but sentiment of doubt stays. This is the reason when I say these kind of delays on popular projects hurt other devs indirectly, people will start having increased doubts towards devs and adult games in general. It's sad yes, but it's what happens.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
i could see people getting upset if they where paying for it but if you are not then they should move on.. this is pirate site after all cant really see acting high and mighty!
So if you play a game for free you have no right to complain or critique am I getting that right?

Most critics get games for free to do just that.

Also more people come here to find games to donate to in the AVN sector than anywhere else.

Reactions: Jamsalad

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
But I am high and mighty!
:p

Seriously though I'm not mad at the dev over this vn. Full disclosure I'm upset over polarity.

I will say I am disappointed in the paying supporters for enabling this kind of udderly sad treatment. Of course It's their money to spend as they see fit, I just wish they would use that power...

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Shows what you know, pal. You're the one acting high and mighty with that talk, when there's a lot of people where who pledge the game and still rather discuss stuff here than being banned on the discord for talking sense. I'll have you know I was a pledge up until Sep. 2020, until I got fed up with the radio silence and lies about the progress... Damned had an hilarious progress bar once :ROFLMAO:

Please do refrain yourself from comment stuff people like you always does, meaning "tHiS iS a PiRaTe SiTe, YoU hAvE nO rIgHtS". Oh would you, and everyone like yourself, stfu with that crap. No one who wants to discuss the game cares about it, we're not all here for the quick faps. You wanna simp go to the discord channels.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2020
That is a nice opinion you got there. What makes you think none of the people commenting here are or were supporters? I have been supporting Radiant from the release of Chapter 1 to the release of Chapter 2. Their long and silent development cycles and downgrade in quality from one chapter to the next are the reason I dropped my support right after Chapter 2 released.

Already at the time, I was compaining about it, but the dev's discord is toxic for anyone formulating any kind of criticism, dev never goes to his Patreon (as evidenced by the fact that he posts only when he feels like it). This thread is actually the only place you can discuss these topics without being backlashed.

If someone is happy to throw money at Sir Jammed for no apparent work, so be it. I banned him from any kind of support long ago. Yes, I do visit this thread once in a while, but I am not expecting or calling for an update anymore. Where is the point in that?

Do you feel it is wrong that someone who has stopped supporting this project, or someone who has been considering supporting it is not happy about the absence of documented work on this game? I am talking about a serious progress update, showing, from one post to the next, what has really been worked on and what remains to be done? DPC manages to do that without spoiling his story, so all Jammed's past arguments of him not giving specifics because he does not want to spoil the story fall through right away.

How about the fact that the release can be disappointing? Not only in terms of playtime (2-3 hours of playtime for 8-9 month of full-time development is not a very good ratio) but mostly in terms of render quality. When I started supporting Radiant, I had been blown away by the quality of the renders from the Prom night in the prologue. I truely belived that after 7 month of development for Chapter 2, we would get equivalent render quality, but the whole thing felt rushed and disappointing. As for the great story, it has barely started and is developping too slow to be able to judge it after the 3 currently released chapters.

How it looks for now, with no credible information on the development, is that the dev takes 6 month vacation after each release, and develops the next chapter in next 3 month to have something to release.

Yes, this one has potential, but it needs to be taken over by someone who will really work on it seriously and move ahead. At the current speed, I will be retired before it reaches its conclusion (if it ever does... i am looking at you Polarity)

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
No news since the last update post a month ago?
The last released update was out one month and six days after they published their "final progress report".
The "final progress report" for the next update (Chapter 4) was published on March 2nd. so if they are consistent with the time lapse, the next update should be released on April, 8th.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes