RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
Kinda, considering that after the next update comes Damned will focus on Polarity, so chances are Radiant chapter 5 is coming in 2024.
Yeah, I was aware of the situation I did my reading through the thread before playing it but got bored yesterday morning so decided to play it. Honestly I only actually enjoy a few games on here the rest are install - uninstall after getting instantly bored, shame it just happened to be one of the ones I enjoyed eh :KEK:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I dont mind personally no more anyway as the appeal of the game heavily diminished based purley on the game itself. Its a hot mess of complete 180 degree turns one update to another (slutty cocksure waitress who seduced you infront of you date which was appealing and hot is now denying she is actually like that), an MC who everyone has magically decided they wanna fuck (including the mom of the son he killed he just recently met... yeah how is that for pacing!), random side girls coming in droves all wanting said magical MC (including the neighbour on the very first weird and out of nowhere meeting of the MC) and some ridiculous plot points just to pander to kinks (here gamers, have a MILF character complete with child... but dont worry shes still a convenient VIRGIN so you can deflower her on screen yourself).

Im only gonna keep playing to see where the story goes with the daughters and if the three routes actually make much of a difference as the girls like all the side girls have been sabotaged beyond repair themselves almost already vs what was first presented to us on screen when it debuted. The naive daughter who seemed a blonde bimbo seems more like a seductress who knows what she is doing all of a sudden, the more girl next door mature red head with the level head seems the one who has most descended rapidly into irrational pure lust for the MC out of nowhere and the black haired one who hates your guts all of a sudden doesnt like when her sisters gets to spend time alone with you.
Oh wow, you mostly put my own thoughts to words. Before I continue, I will admit that I still like the game a lot and look forward to the update (when it comes) and kind of have no interest in complaining about release dates etc. since I d/l for free and leech, but I gotta say I'm a stickler for internal logic and consistency in games, yes, even sex games lol; it irritates the piss out of me. I thought for sure the waitress chick, from her comments, was going to be the cheating kink in the game, really make that girl that has a crush on you a forced cuckquean which is a pretty hot thing, but no... now she's this sensitive, sweet girl who suddenly has self-respect and doesn't normally do that, she just really liked you; she's not a slut, ok!?

I have no idea what they're going to do with the blonde office co-worker, maybe they're going to make her what the waitress was supposed to be, the sort of cheating kink (where she seems to like cucking other girls); I was looking forward to seeing her content, but now I'm worried she's also going to do some weird 180 in character and I'm going to lose interest.

Oh, and, that odd scene where the brunette daughter sits on the MC, and the first two reactions make sense, they're normal, and then the third one... like, the MC goes full autistic revenge rage over her sitting on him? Was so strange and it felt unintentionally amusing lmao

Anyways, I'm done bitching now :ROFLMAO: I still like the game a lot and think it's overall good quality, just wanted to say that I agree that the writing could be improved, mostly in the pacing and internal logic department as you said. There's only a few games around here that I love that have great writing; any recommendations?

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Oh wow, you mostly put my own thoughts to words. Before I continue, I will admit that I still like the game a lot and look forward to the update (when it comes) and kind of have no interest in complaining about release dates etc. since I d/l for free and leech, but I gotta say I'm a stickler for internal logic and consistency in games, yes, even sex games lol; it irritates the piss out of me. I thought for sure the waitress chick, from her comments, was going to be the cheating kink in the game, really make that girl that has a crush on you a forced cuckquean which is a pretty hot thing, but no... now she's this sensitive, sweet girl who suddenly has self-respect and doesn't normally do that, she just really liked you; she's not a slut, ok!?

I have no idea what they're going to do with the blonde office co-worker, maybe they're going to make her what the waitress was supposed to be, the sort of cheating kink (where she seems to like cucking other girls); I was looking forward to seeing her content, but now I'm worried she's also going to do some weird 180 in character and I'm going to lose interest.

Oh, and, that odd scene where the brunette daughter sits on the MC, and the first two reactions make sense, they're normal, and then the third one... like, the MC goes full autistic revenge rage over her sitting on him? Was so strange and it felt unintentionally amusing lmao

Anyways, I'm done bitching now :ROFLMAO: I still like the game a lot and think it's overall good quality, just wanted to say that I agree that the writing could be improved, mostly in the pacing and internal logic department as you said. There's only a few games around here that I love that have great writing; any recommendations?
if you are looking for recommendations do so in the correct place,comments that would recommend you games here would be deemed as off-topic and deleted.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
if you are looking for recommendations do so in the correct place,comments that would recommend you games here would be deemed as off-topic and deleted.
Ah ok, my bad, sorry. The only reason I asked is because I read recommendations all over the place and am disappointed. This guy seemed to have similar tastes on writing that I did, so figured maybe we'd have similar standards or w/e, was kind of specific to him basically :) But now I know thx. I guess I should private message for that from now on and he could privately message me instead.

Also, for final context, I just want to reiterate that I do like this game :) Don't want the author or w/e to pass by and think I'm trying to hate on his work and I'd personally recommend the game overall despite its flaws.

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Dudeiam59

Jan 4, 2018
I see in LewdPatcher that the patch has been updated again (3 days ago). Is this just a re install a current patch or is there anything new? I have seen this a couple of times for the 3.2 versions. Any thought.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I see in LewdPatcher that the patch has been updated again (3 days ago). Is this just a re install a current patch or is there anything new? I have seen this a couple of times for the 3.2 versions. Any thought.
I wouldn't read too much into it...

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
why on their patreon do they do all these wallpapers, do the subscribers actually care for them? i'd rather them just update the game and stop wasting their time, especially as it is 9 months without an update
They don't care but they have to because they already throw a lot of money so they have to cope with it and pretend it's worth it :HideThePain:

fz

Jun 16, 2017
I suspect so. Leeches seem to get even more pissy than patrons. We've raised a generation of "I want my free shit and I want it now because I'm entitled to it!" Too many of them survived because the nanny state didn't let natural selection take them out, and now we're all fucked. Hopefully they won't reproduce.
I get that most people here are leechers and don't really have the right to complain. But, as a patron, have you ever tried to voice your complaints on their patreon page or on their discord? If you do, it will most likely be deleted and/or ignored. This place is not moderated by the developers and therefore really the only place you can voice your criticism. Imo.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I get that most people here are leechers and don't really have the right to complain. But, as a patron, have you ever tried to voice your complaints on their patreon page or on their discord? If you do, it will most likely be deleted and/or ignored. This place is not moderated by the developers and therefore really the only place you can voice your criticism. Imo.
I'm leeching, too. I was just commenting on the mentality of the ungrateful leech that feels entitled.

Reactions: sava75

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
So do wallpapers mean not abandoned? Is this game just unofficially abandoned at this point? Do they even post progress reports on patreon, or is it just strictly wallpapers? Because, if so, how could they complain about us complaining, when they aren't even giving the people that are paying them, what they paid for?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
So do wallpapers mean not abandoned? Is this game just unofficially abandoned at this point? Do they even post progress reports on patreon, or is it just strictly wallpapers? Because, if so, how could they complain about us complaining, when they aren't even giving the people that are paying them, what they paid for?
This isn't and won't be abandoned. It's too profitable. It won't be made faster as well. Why would it? The patrons are fine with it,so why should they do it faster. A progress update every 3 or 4 months? Patrons are fine with it too. As long as they are fine with it nothing will change. So in that sense they are giving them what they paid for.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes