moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Just thought it would be nice to have the possibility of a complete family, now going back under my rock
I mean...
We could discover later on that the MC is actually the devil once he has impregnated all the girls and while in a coma he made sure that Gracie would get cancer so that once the devils human body would die, he would drag his girls with him to hell to meet Gracie there and be the master with his Gracie, her daughters and their daughters as his slaves......

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Ha, thank Buddha, I am not the only one liking Gracie.

There've been all kind of preposterous and miraculous resurrections of characters in TV show before so, never say never.... :)

It's like having Emma Stone only in the opening scene of a movie. Oh wait, that did happen in that movie with that boy group dude and that chick from this 70ies show...best scene of the whole movie but I digress...

As I was saying...Emma Stone...uh...no, that Gracie model is just way to pleasant on the eyes for a supporting role.
The devs maybe should've taken one a bit less awesome. :p

It's such a great game with such a great craftmanship that even the supporting roles have terrific looking models. Just enjoy it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just thought it would be nice to have the possibility of a complete family, now going back under my rock
I get it, it's tragic that we don't get to spend that much time with Gracie and her life after the MC's accident wasn't a great one, but as the Mandalorian would say, "this is the way". It serves as a CPD (convenient plot device) to motivate the MC to do right by her by looking after their daughters because of the regret he feels for not remembering her and not being there for her. The pain of her loss also makes the girls more emotional and therefore vulnerable to the MC's advances as he shows them affection which is what they all need right now.

As I was saying...Emma Stone...uh...no, that Gracie model is just way to pleasant on the eyes for a supporting role.
The devs maybe should've taken one a bit less awesome. :p
Olivia is basically Gracie incarnate so she's still there, just as a different person.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
The whole "repeatedly navigate to x-room on x-day of the week and/or build x-stats to unlock x-event" style of gameplay is mind-numbingly bad in my opinion, so I'd never adopt that style in my games. If I ever do implement sandbox of some kind it will be because it is unique/original/fun.

Radiant specifically, however, will never become a sandbox game since it's wholly story driven and the gameplay revolves around the choices themselves. I used to be a huge fan of Telltale and games like Life is Strange, and my games are sort of loosely based on that style.
Thank god for that! I hate those grind games that drag the story along forever, repeating the same dull process and get everyone bored out of their minds before anything is remotely moving forward. One thing that works is semi open world sections but without a ridiculous day/night shifts, stats grind idiocy that tons of games, that could be excelent games, could do without. I am tremendously happy you're a fan of my fav story driven games like TT games and Dontnod, hopefully you can mimic that sort of story telling. If I couldn't wait for the next update, I am sure hyped now.

Reactions: Vrijgeest

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I mean...
We could discover later on that the MC is actually the devil once he has impregnated all the girls and while in a coma he made sure that Gracie would get cancer so that once the devils human body would die, he would drag his girls with him to hell to meet Gracie there and be the master with his Gracie, her daughters and their daughters as his slaves......
There's some really strange people roaming around these forums. Why can't you people just be horny and not creepy.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
This was pretty cool, was kinda hoping for some action with the "new" girls, but it's early days yet.
I certainly look forward to more content.

commanderkai

Feb 8, 2018
Damn. A fantastic start so far. Story's interesting, the girls are beautiful so far, and there's a lot of potential. It's rare that a game on this site catches my attention for it's story rather than the...physical enjoyment it can provide.

Best of luck in your development of this.

Reactions: doe50818

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Spoilers about gracie appearance from the discord She will appear in more dream sequences

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Honestly i prefer MILF (Mother) about NV or Renply, but after play this game. My interest i think added.

Hope develop still safe and healty in conditional like this.
Can't wait for next update :love:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Was this update worth downloading? I just grabbed this game the other day, and '4 scenes' doesn't sound like much.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Was this update worth downloading? I just grabbed this game the other day, and '4 scenes' doesn't sound like much.
This is not a new chapter or episode. Always read the changelog!
Update is recommended but NOT required.

Words from the dev, so you can just skip it, might make more sense though to do a quick replay from start either now or when new version 0.2 comes out in the future.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes