Aug 14, 2017
Like the main character, the development of some games goes into a coma from time to time, this is something pretty normal.
However, it doesn't mean the game is dead.
9 months is still a long fuckin time. People have given the developers money on patreon and have so little to show for it. Some of them are upset with it and I'd say they have decent enough reason to be. I knew a guy who gave spoony money for a year and a half before he finally realized he was just gonna keep taking money and put out next to nothing, if anything at all.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
9 months is still a long fuckin time. People have given the developers money on patreon and have so little to show for it. Some of them are upset with it and I'd say they have decent enough reason to be. I knew a guy who gave spoony money for a year and a half before he finally realized he was just gonna keep taking money and put out next to nothing, if anything at all.
The donators are enabling being treated like this. It's their choice how to spend their money and they chose to support this wallpaper producing cow wrangler so: there is nothing we can do about it.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Enough of them.
A very convincing argument, and well supported too.

People will say a game is dead if it hasn't had an update in 1 month, or sometimes even less, so it's useless to reason with them.
Ah yes, so because there are people who exaggerate and say a game is "dead" after one month without updates, that must needs mean that, when people who have good reason to be worried because of an overlong hiatus use the same word in its rightful context, they actually have no leg to stand on.

As we all know, people say "I'm starving" in a hyperbolic manner all the time, so therefore people who are really dying from malnutrition should stop complaining, because they use the same words.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
A very convincing argument, and well supported too.

Ah yes, so because there are people who exaggerate and say a game is "dead" after one month without updates, that must needs mean that, when people who have good reason to be worried because of an overlong hiatus use the same word in its rightful context, they actually have no leg to stand on.

As we all know, people say "I'm starving" in a hyperbolic manner all the time, so therefore people who are really dying from malnutrition should stop complaining, because they use the same words.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'll make no secret of that I want this game to actually happen. Not gonna financially support it though. Because a full term pregnancy's worth of time with little to show for it but wallpapers and "working on it" posts don't exactly instil a whole lot of confidence.
I'm not beyond admitting that it may be a waste of time to hope for such things but to have someone duckwalk into the thread, fart something that sounds like "it's dead" and then waddle off again like a troll does little to accomplish that.

MuddaAsian

Mar 26, 2020
I'll make no secret of that I want this game to actually happen. Not gonna financially support it though. Because a full term pregnancy's worth of time with little to show for it but wallpapers and "working on it" posts don't exactly instil a whole lot of confidence.
I'm not beyond admitting that it may be a waste of time to hope for such things but to have someone duckwalk into the thread, fart something that sounds like "it's dead" and then waddle off again like a troll does little to accomplish that.
it's dead, deal with it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fz

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Honestly a lot of people who are subscribed to these inactive developers on Patreon likely just forgot to cancel their subscriptions. I know I've done it a few times when I supported various digital artists in the past. At some point the government around the world will crackdown on auto renewals on inactive accounts on Patreon, as they did with gaming subscription services like Game Pass etc.

Ap0state

Mar 16, 2022
I don't think the game would be abandoned any time soon, but damn man it's been a while. I wonder what kinda update will come in the future that would justify the long pause.

• Haha
Reactions: dav121

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
lol the last time i saw this game i think it was the first update or 2,I only remember an unnecessary final scene of a policeman in a "Vw fusca"( i thought this was dead) and after seeing the patreon goals this is hilarious,I wouldn't like to know how long it would take if they didn't "spend more time working and focusing on the game..." and they were not "full time devs" so that they "will be able to get updates published far faster."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes