Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well... how wrong was I? We're almost out of May and no Chapter 4 in sight
Don't delete the second part of that post, because I answered that to this.
I'm starting to think it could be episode 9, not the interlude :KEK:
And I still think I'm right. BADIK episode 9 is closer and closer and no Radiant in sight.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

First, let me just say I'm sorry that it's been a little while since I've made one of these. For the sake of not sounding like a broken record I try to keep them sparse but I sometimes end up losing track of time and waiting too long. So if you were worried or nervous about our progress on account of my relative silence, I apologize.
As always, we're working hard to get the update into your hands and we're pretty close, so this will be the final progress report I make before the release of Chapter 4. If you're wondering why it's been a while, just know that Ch4 is indeed the largest we've done for Radiant so far, and should give players at least 2-3 hours of new content.
Speaking of new content, v0.4 will include...
• The most renders & animations of any previous chapter.
• New songs and some custom made/very spicy sound effects.
• One of the biggest and most fleshed out sex scenes we've ever done.
• More lewd and sexual content than all previous chapters, etc.
It's my absolute favorite chapter so far, and I'm confident you will love it as much as I do.
Now as for our progress... I'm going to avoid doing what I did last time (for the sake of not generating too much hype or putting my foot in my mouth), so I won't give too many specifics (like a date). Just know that I'm in the final stages of the story, a good majority of the update has been coded (and the first half of it already tested), and a massive chunk of renders and animations have been completed. This means the bulk of our work is done and we're in the "last hurdle."
Thanks so much for being patient with us and you have my promise that it will have been worth the wait. Also, I love you guys and really appreciate all the support. After the release of Chapter 3, we saw our biggest peak in subscribers so far (over 1500), and while we've hemorrhaged a lot of people throughout the course of working on Ch4 I'd never cut corners or sacrifice the game's quality just because we lost a few people.
Also, I wish our Ukrainian and Russian supporters all the best, and I hope you stay safe in these turbulent times.
That's it for now. See you all again soonish and hopefully with some big news.
was this the last update? 2 months after being "close" lmao.. its actually mind blowing.

are the devs of this full time on this? do they have other games? i NEVER complain about how long updates take or anything but with this game its a different story. "as always we're working hard to get the update in your hands" they make it sound like they're constantly working on the game but there is never anything to show for it.. one thing i hate is liars.

i feel like the very least you can do when you have so much support is to give updates on what you're doing, be open and honest.. getting paid well for doing this should give motivation to get updates out not demotivate..

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Lol I mean who the fuck spends money on wallpapers? Not to mention wallpapers of girls who aren't even real. I still can't fathom that.what do they do with the wallpapers? Jerk off to it?, use it as a background? I honestly don't know but to actually pay someone to make wallpapers of lewd 3d women is a different can't of low if you ask me.

Ciccio92

Jul 13, 2020
Lol I mean who the fuck spends money on wallpapers? Not to mention wallpapers of girls who aren't even real. I still can't fathom that.what do they do with the wallpapers? Jerk off to it?, use it as a background? I honestly don't know but to actually pay someone to make wallpapers of lewd 3d women is a different can't of low if you ask me.
a lot of people as it seems

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cjdm

May 23, 2020
Bro, I think you just described NFT's...

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes