Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Pure Purity : You end-up being a loving father or boss to your colleague. You help them by giving your all for them, forgetting your needs in the act. Possible being Single as an ending where the Triplets live a happy ever after.
You do realise this is a sex game, right? And that it has clear incest elements too? So there is absolutely no way that the purity path will not lead to being just a loving father who does nothing sexual with his daughters or ends up single at the end. Purity likely means that you'll treat your daughters as well as other women with respect and dignity, getting them to like and fall in love with you because you present yourself as a kind, loving, and considerate person. This path is also referred to as Romance which clearly indicates that there will be romantic involvement with one or more females characters, and the daughters will certainly be among that.

As for the other two paths, Lust seems like it will be one where you'll just have no strings attached sex that doesn't cross over into romantic feelings, like if a female character were to ask a question like, "Is this just sex or something more?", the MC's response on a Lust path would likely be, "Just sex." The Darkness path is probably going to be the all-out depraved route, where the MC treats women harshly, forcing them to submit to his will and making them his sex slaves. I personally don't like this path or even having it as an option in the game as I feel it doesn't fit with the MC and the tone of this game, but I guess there are some people that get off on this.

Interesting to note though that the recent poll on Patreon asking people which path they will take has Purity in the lead followed closely by Lust and Darkness is way, way below both of them. It only has 167 votes at this time (around 15 of which have voted for Darkness), but it's interesting to see the current lack of interest in the Darkness path.

Reactions: Mortimilian

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
You do realise this is a sex game, right? And that it has clear incest elements too? So there is absolutely no way that the purity path will not lead to being just a loving father who does nothing sexual with his daughters or ends up single at the end. Purity likely means that you'll treat your daughters as well as other women with respect and dignity, getting them to like and fall in love with you because you present yourself as a kind, loving, and considerate person. This path is also referred to as Romance which clearly indicates that there will be romantic involvement with one or more females characters, and the daughters will certainly be among that.

As for the other two paths, Lust seems like it will be one where you'll just have no strings attached sex that doesn't cross over into romantic feelings, like if a female character were to ask a question like, "Is this just sex or something more?", the MC's response on a Lust path would likely be, "Just sex." The Darkness path is probably going to be the all-out depraved route, where the MC treats women harshly, forcing them to submit to his will and making them his sex slaves. I personally don't like this path or even having it as an option in the game as I feel it doesn't fit with the MC and the tone of this game, but I guess there are some people that get off on this.

Interesting to note though that the recent poll on Patreon asking people which path they will take has Purity in the lead followed closely by Lust and Darkness is way, way below both of them. It only has 167 votes at this time (around 15 of which have voted for Darkness), but it's interesting to see the current lack of interest in the Darkness path.
and from what I understood those pats will intervine someotimes

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
Love this so far, but I would like to know why this update nothing new was added. Seems a shame it didnt go past the fight with the girls and them in the bedroom again. Just asking. And I will continue playing this one. Fantastic job and one of few games where the daughters look young not like middle age women.

Last edited:

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
like if a female character were to ask a question like, "Is this just sex or something more?", the MC's response on a Lust path would likely be, "Just sex."
Imagine wanting something more and the game just chooses for you instead of being able to choose yourself. Now that would suck.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Imagine wanting something more and the game just chooses for you instead of being able to choose yourself. Now that would suck.
Didn't say that the game will choose for you, but that the Lust path choice could be that. There could also be choices for Purity and Darkness there too.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Didn't say that the game will choose for you, but that the Lust path choice could be that. There could also be choices for Purity and Darkness there too.
You could say the paths add some depth to the game, but restricting choices based on them is kinda eh, you know?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
My first time. Liked it very much and the story is extremely intriguing. The renders are incredible and enough of them. Maybe when MC is talking to Madison there could be a few more with Madison's eyes open as she looks as if she is sleeping through the conversation. Nice to see new logical backgrounds although MC's car has appeared more than once.
Looking forward to new updates.(y)

Reactions: JRHSVDJDSB

Securone

Dec 20, 2019
It promises to be great. I hope that the game will be developed and will not be abandoned. I really like it. The story from the beginning like a trivial simple, just another guy with a few girls ... but I have the impression that it will be something much deeper.
I am looking forward to the soonest possible updates :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
My first time. Liked it very much and the story is extremely intriguing. The renders are incredible and enough of them. Maybe when MC is talking to Madison there could be a few more with Madison's eyes open as she looks as if she is sleeping through the conversation. Nice to see new logical backgrounds although MC's car has appeared more than once.
Looking forward to new updates.(y)
i thought of that point when Maddison doesn't look at MC was when she didn't want to actually face you , out of either the loss and hate toward you or just out of the fact she doesn't really want to be there with you .... ;)

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes