1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
on discord devs said that they will release the update in may or june, no more information
He also said in June 2020 that Polarity would have the biggest update ever. And he still receives around 400 EUR to this day for that "update". Yes, that patreon page is still alive for an abandoned project. Not even wallpapers there. At this point, with all the false promises his word values zero.

I'm just sad so many hardworking devs have potential supporters not investing early due this kind of thing. The amount of adult games which ended up being abandoned and even brush the idea of scam is increasing everyday. But patreon won't care unless the money keeps coming in or people finally decide to use other platforms.

cjdm

May 23, 2020
on discord devs said that they will release the update in may or june, no more information
Thanks for posting that, here's what I've taken away:

They say May-June towards the end of May and nothing will come.
They'll say June-July towards the end of June and nothing will come.
They'll say July-August towards the end of July and nothing will come.
They'll say August-September towards the end of August and nothing will come.

I'm only saying this because they stated two or so months ago that this is the last update before release in the month of May, and here we are May 29th, lmfao.

Hey devs, you have 2 days to prove me wrong... Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock.

Also, how's everyone doing? Love you guys; make sure you drink plenty of water, exercise your mind by reading and your body by being active today and everyday going forward. Cheers!

Chicha

May 3, 2017
Thanks for posting that, here's what I've taken away:

They say May-June towards the end of May and nothing will come.
They'll say June-July towards the end of June and nothing will come.
They'll say July-August towards the end of July and nothing will come.
They'll say August-September towards the end of August and nothing will come.

I'm only saying this because they stated two or so months ago that this is the last update before release in the month of May, and here we are May 29th, lmfao.

Hey devs, you have 2 days to prove me wrong... Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock.

Also, how's everyone doing? Love you guys; make sure you drink plenty of water, exercise your mind by reading and your body by being active today and everyday going forward. Cheers!
OH and you forget: they said update was almost ready by Feb or Mar this year.. here we´re 3 months after, still almost ready :D

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
A lenghty update with good content on all the paths. This is the minimum.
I wouldnt hold my candle. It will probably the same old 2/3 hours worth of reading depending how fast you do it, couple of moral choices that don't really have an impact right now except for a change in facial expressions... so basically what we've got from all updates so far.

Its hard to tell what to expect when there's so much radio silence and almost no real previews or anything like that, but I sure dont expect it to be mindblowing in any regard. To be honest I am just happy we're getting anything at all, but I am not putting my expectations high... otherwise I'll be as disappointed as I was with chapter 2

• Sad
Reactions: Qixoni

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well guys another 7 Mo. without an update and you can put a fork in her boys... She will be toast. Wallpaper won't save it then. That is etched in stone ain't no amount of subterfuge will save the girls then. Pity this VN was Damned from the start on the OP just look at the author.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I wouldnt hold my candle. It will probably the same old 2/3 hours worth of reading depending how fast you do it, couple of moral choices that don't really have an impact right now except for a change in facial expressions... so basically what we've got from all updates so far.

Its hard to tell what to expect when there's so much radio silence and almost no real previews or anything like that, but I sure dont expect it to be mindblowing in any regard. To be honest I am just happy we're getting anything at all, but I am not putting my expectations high... otherwise I'll be as disappointed as I was with chapter 2
Chapter 2 was very short. But the third one with the Alisonstuff and the spanking Madison scenes was nice enough

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Chapter 2 was very short. But the third one with the Alisonstuff and the spanking Madison scenes was nice enough
Agreed, and I sort of remember not taking that long like from chapter 1 to chapter 2, and now from chapter 3 to chapter 4. Honestly believe the project would be back on track, guess I was wrong

• Sad
Reactions: Qixoni
Mar 5, 2020
Agreed, and I sort of remember not taking that long like from chapter 1 to chapter 2, and now from chapter 3 to chapter 4. Honestly believe the project would be back on track, guess I was wrong
Development time has increased by 1 month between each update:
7 month for chapter 2
8 month for chapter 3
expectation was 9 month for chapter 4 but we are already at 10 and approaching 11 month (July 5th 2021) and still no clear indication of a release approaching.

This is the essence of milking. Increasing the delay between updates to see at what point the number of supporters starts to drop and so far, it has not happened as 1000 people are still happily paying for wallpapers.

At least, for Radiant chapter 2, they had the excuse of their job. Since they went full time, the delay has only increased. The opposite of what was expected...

As for Polarity, he is carefully avoiding to post on Pateron to not remind current patrons that they are paying for 2 years for no content at all.

Chicha

May 3, 2017
Development time has increased by 1 month between each update:
7 month for chapter 2
8 month for chapter 3
expectation was 9 month for chapter 4 but we are already at 10 and approaching 11 month (July 5th 2021) and still no clear indication of a release approaching.

This is the essence of milking. Increasing the delay between updates to see at what point the number of supporters starts to drop and so far, it has not happened as 1000 people are still happily paying for wallpapers.

At least, for Radiant chapter 2, they had the excuse of their job. Since they went full time, the delay has only increased. The opposite of what was expected...

As for Polarity, he is carefully avoiding to post on Pateron to not remind current patrons that they are paying for 2 years for no content at all.
I agree, these devs are professional milkers, they learned from icstor, gumdrop... they have no shame but hey, they´re getting paid for doing nothing, so it´s their patrons´s fault as well

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
What does that mean?
You ever played AL? Let's just say that it reminds people of that one game that is uber famous for a particular reason. I never even saw anyone mention it until I played SS myself, tried my best to do right by everyone, be honest and kind, helpful, only to be rewarded by an abrupt, fucked up ending that kinda made me not want to touch the game ever again.

Unlike most it wasn't the content that threw me off. I'm more than fine with that being one of the endings. It was the way it got there. No good deed goes unpunished.

4.30 star(s) 272 Votes