Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Plus Rec then worked on Tainted Heritage: Weird Shit is going to Happen for months which released on Dec 2021

So 5 months of Development time for BM last release which was days ago

PEACE
yeah even BM tasty one, they got my kudos
, they can delay sometimes or go down loss at times too , but no for whoole year, like this ,

this had a nice plot wise and stuf , but who gonna pledge with once a year ...

only good thing about this is that is still no abandoned , because those 1k fanatics,

had saw authors with 10 times more guts and talent arround going on and going on and keep going on with their projects with even 100 sups , saying it because if that number come to ever happen here BET 100 % it will become Abandoned for shhuure.

maybe another wallpáper coming next month ♪ yaay

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
I have spoken with Damned this morning and he has informed me that there was a bit of a setback in the art department and it cost them nearly several weeks of dev time. He has assured me the issue has been addressed, and they are working to get Chapter 4 released as quickly as possible.
yes a setback of almost a year
only shows how gullible some people are considering that less earned developers send out updates once a month with a tops of 3 months ( and i have seen alot of those who manage that with bigger updates than they make)

they earn more money than an average IT guy , and they can't even manage 3 months or half a year ,

maybe time to wake up and smell the SCAM :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This is a part of a discord conversation about Radiant:

"Ferkill (05/29/2022) - It's almost summer and we still got no Radiant.

Sir Damned (05/29/2022) - Yeh like I said a couple weeks ago it's almost done. Couple more animations and a few batches of renders and we're gold.

It actually prob would've been coming out around this time if not for a small problem that occurred tbh.
But s'all good, people waited this long so it wont kill them to wait just a little bit longer.

Ferkill (05/29/2022) - Okay then, trusting you guys.

Sir Damned (05/29/2022) - Yeah you'll be playing it pretty damn soon, I don't wanna say the exact day just yet but it's in sight
I could prob guess, but
Not worth it."

Apparently coding and game text are done, and only graphics are missing.
So you're saying the graphics for Polarity are missing since 2020 correct? And that's why we didn't have the biggest update due that?

C'mon, I hate witch-hunting, and also to call out people without proof. As I said posts before it isn't my thing. But at this point his word values zero. Not to mention that it's hard to believe that a guy who can make wallpapers every month can't make the graphics for his own game.

There are too many red flags, specially when it isn't the first time this happens with the same dev.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
So you're saying the graphics for Polarity are missing since 2020 correct? And that's why we didn't have the biggest update due that?

C'mon, I hate witch-hunting, and also to call out people without proof. As I said posts before it isn't my thing. But at this point his word values zero. Not to mention that it's hard to believe that a guy who can make wallpapers every month can't make the graphics for his own game.

There are too many red flags, specially when it isn't the first time this happens with the same dev.
No, I didn't mean that. Radiant is the first game from this dev that I played. So, I don't know what happened to his prior games.
Naughtykutchy said in his post he believed Alorth was the one doing the models and animations and Sir Dammed would be the one doing the coding and writing the story. So I reproduced part of Sir Dammed conversation on Discord where he said graphics were the only thing they still have to work on. So his part was supposed to be done.
I don't know if we can trust his words or not, I surely hope we can, since I cannot wait to have fun with Allison again!

Reactions: Meushi

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
"Source? - Trust me bro." - Jethro, 2022

Even if that happened, it would be nice to hear that statement from them in the first place. That's the problem here.
yeah pretty much * that there was a bit of a setback * for a year ♪
am here now for learning from this *Developer an his 2 bit taunts *
and for the Puns yes intended , and jokes
Oh and please no forget the WALLPAPERS ♪ yes or yes. wallpaper coming out

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
This is a part of a discord conversation about Radiant:

"Ferkill (05/29/2022) - It's almost summer and we still got no Radiant.

Sir Damned (05/29/2022) - Yeh like I said a couple weeks ago it's almost done. Couple more animations and a few batches of renders and we're gold.

It actually prob would've been coming out around this time if not for a small problem that occurred tbh.
But s'all good, people waited this long so it wont kill them to wait just a little bit longer.

Ferkill (05/29/2022) - Okay then, trusting you guys.

Sir Damned (05/29/2022) - Yeah you'll be playing it pretty damn soon, I don't wanna say the exact day just yet but it's in sight
I could prob guess, but
Not worth it."

Apparently coding and game text are done, and only graphics are missing.
I'd take whatever Dammed writes on discord with a grain of salt, we're getting the "soon" talk since March, and that exchange is, to be honest, nothing new to what we already know, which is the way overdue chapter 4 its still not coming in the "SoonTM" because of insertexcusehere. Plus, unlike here in foruns, if people complain or have justified negative criticism about the project, they are getting the boot off the channel, so they have to treat lightly, and Dammed feds them whatever load of bs he thinks of to "appease" theat fanbase, there's a reason he only roam this thread very ocasionally, he can't exactly control whats been said about the project here.

And btw doing art, setting scenes and rendering CGs is =/= doing models and animations. Thats the only thing I aint sure is if Alorth does a lot. I think Alorth's role is basically modelling the characters and the areas, and working/setting the animations, everything else as far art goes its shared with Dammed, but he said more than once he's the slog in the development team, and I always assumed it was due to coding and him writing the story rather than shipping the CGs.

Although, not in Alorth defense for once, his apprentice M3do is also one heck of a slog as far updating his game goes (Promises), so blaming everything on Dammed might be too harsh

Last edited:

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
To think I used to be a patron of this game between the first and 2nd update (7 months) back then I felt quite underwhelmed with the content released and cancelled sub, you could see games on here getting updates twice as big and in half the time (and with a lot less patrons) And it keeps getting worse and worse between updates...yeah, no.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Alorth Released content for Neko Paradise after Christmas (Less than 6 months ago) he works that one alone since it is his personal "pet" project, his baby.

He always takes a month in Summer so nothing new and not a shock or unexpected.

I do not follow Tales of Eros so I cannot speak to that

Tales from the Unending Void gets regular updates and again the only delay is Alorth's scheduled month off that Perverteer knew about and told all of his Subs on SS about

Alorth has been asked to help so often on boards I have seen because he is so good. I know he trained up apprentices and does work regularly but he has also suffered from health issues. So no matter what anyone else says I will never believe that Alorth is a slacker in any way. There's just too much evidence to the contrary. So do with that what you will. Make up your own minds as clearly nearly nobody wants to have reasoned discourse and largely are just going to repeat the same things from the last 150 pages, many times the same people saying the same thing......

PEACE

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Even if the update ends up being huge and lives up to expectations, they should really start releasing smaller updates more frequently rather than leaving the fans hanging for a whole fucking year. Nobody is happy with this, the fans are annoyed that they have to wait so long and I dont think Dammed and Alorth are happy either watching their patreons disappear. Hell, I am a fanboy and even I cannot defend this anymore.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Even if the update ends up being huge
It never did if you take into account the time it's supposedly taken to make them. The "we take our time to release bigger and better" is just bs talk. I support 1-2 man or small team non-adult games on steam EA which put out waaay more content in the same frametime and are much, much harder to make. I could bite it maybe if they had little support and had to have a daytime job and could only do it on their spare time, but that has never been the case.

Gotta be very innocent and ignorant about game development to believe all the lies these dudes tell.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 272 Votes